• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Pfizer suppressed more damning information about the vaccine. Three MDs.

Report 66: 1,077 Immune-Mediated/Autoimmune Adverse Events in First 90 Days of Pfizer mRNA “Vaccine” Rollout, Including 12 Fatalities. Pfizer Undercounted This Category of Adverse Events by 270 Occurrences.​

April 13, 2023 • by Joseph Gehrett, MD; Barbara Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt

The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) – Joseph Gehrett, MD; Barbara Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt – wrote an important review of immune-mediated/autoimmune adverse events found in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“). This category is comprised of the numerous diseases resulting from disordered immune attacks against tissues of any of the body’s organs. However, it excludes anaphylaxis which has its own separate report, as well as autoimmune diseases attaching nerve tissue (e.g., Guillain-Barré), which have been explored in other 5.3.6 neurological and musculoskeletal reports.

It is important to note that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product.

Highlights of this report include:
  • Twelve immune-mediated/autoimmune adverse events were fatal.
  • Of adverse events with gender specified, 77% (526) were female, and 23% (156) were male – a female to male ratio of 3.4 to 1.
  • Ages of affected patients were 19% elderly, 71% adult, <1% adolescent, and 10% not reported.
  • Time from vaccination to onset was given for 75% of events with a range of 24 hours to 30 days. Half started within 24 hours of injection.
  • Only immune-mediated/autoimmune diseases or conditions with over 10 cases are included in Pfizer’s reporting, leaving out 270 adverse events of this type. Thus, adverse events in this category were undercounted by Pfizer.
  • Adverse events in this group include:
    • Hypersensitivity (which is not further defined, though it accounts for 55% of the AEs.
    • Peripheral neuropathy, which often causes weakness, numbness and pain, usually in the hands and feet, and can also affect other areas and body functions including digestion, urination, and circulation.
    • Pericarditis (inflammation of the lining of the heart).
    • Myocarditis (immune attack against the heart muscle).
    • Encephalitis (brain inflammation disorders).
    • Diabetes.
    • Psoriasis.
    • Dermatitis.
    • Blistering Skin disorder.
    • Autoimmune disorder.
    • Raynaud’s phenomenon.
  • Immune rejection of transplanted organs was not mentioned whether from there being zero instances of it or, perhaps, because there were 10 or fewer instances.
Pfizer concluded, “This cumulative case review does not raise new safety issues. Surveillance will continue.” However, as of the date of this report, 25.5 months after the completion of Pfizer’s post-marketing analysis, no additional safety data has been released to the public.

View attachment 10816

View attachment 10817
1,077, 12. And how many hundreds of millions were vaccinated in the first 90 days of the roll-out?

1,077, 12. And how many hundreds of millions were vaccinated in the first 90 days of the roll-out?

Do enlighten us Shortbus. You've proven to have access to Google in the past....

The date (per the article) begins on Dec 1, 2020:

It is important to note that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout

It's limited to Pfizer.

Go do your research and tell us how many doses of Pfizer were given worldwide by Feb 28, 2021.

PS...keep in mind, whatever number you find, those AEs/deaths reported to Pfizer will be a subset only. Some were never reported. Others were reported to VAERS, the UK's Yellow Card system, etc. Dozens and dozens of systems worldwide. Each AE/death isn't reported to all sites and/or reported back to the manufacturer.

We need more of this. Documented deaths due to the vaccine. This man died in 2021. His death has finally been rightfully attributed to the AZ Covid vaccine. And radio personality Lisa Gareth. Also with a wrongly filed death certificate. Needing lawyers to be hired to correct her death certificate.

How many hundreds or thousands of death certificates out there are still wrong? 75 families are involved in just this one lawsuit in the UK.

Notice the trend...every day citizens, having to lawyer up to fight the Pharmas to have falsified death certificates altered.

What's the depth of this problem worldwide?

Coroner rules AstraZeneca vaccine should be added to death certificate of 'fit and healthy' psychologist, 32, who suffered blood clot to the brain ten days after receiving the jab​

A coroner has ruled that the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine should be added to the death certificate of a 'fit and healthy' NHS doctor who died ten days after receiving the jab.

Dr Stephen Wright, 32, who worked as a clinical psychologist in south-east London, suffered a blood clot to the brain after having his first dose of the jab in January 2021. He was among the earliest groups of people to be given the vaccine during the pandemic.

His widow, Charlotte Wright, had fought to get the 'natural causes' wording on her husband's death certificate amended and is considering taking legal action against the pharmaceutical giant.

After the inquest, she said: 'It was made clear that Stephen was fit and healthy and that his death was by vaccination of AstraZeneca.

'For us, it allows us to be able to continue our litigation against AstraZeneca. 'This is the written proof.'

At least a dozen named Brits are reported to have died following blood clots triggered by a rare side effect of the AstraZeneca jab.

The inquest into Dr Wright's death comes after the widower of a BBC presenter who died from coronavirus vaccine complications launched legal action against AstraZeneca with others whose 'relatives died or suffered injuries related to the jab'.

Mother-of-one Lisa Shaw, 44, died from 'vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia' in May 2021, about a week after receiving her first Covidjab. She worked for BBC Radio Newcastle.

Lawyers for her husband, Gareth Eve, reportedly sent pre-action protocol letters to AstraZeneca last year on the behalf of about 75 people who allege that their relatives died or suffered injuries related to the vaccine.

Mr Eve reportedly spent two years trying to get the Government, MPs and three prime ministers to address what happened to his wife and now feels he has 'no alternative' but to pursue legal action.

Mr Eve, who is vaccinated himself, says the lawsuit is not about 'whether somebody is anti-vax' but about those who lost loved ones and have been 'made to feel like it's a dirty secret'.

The claimants have taken legal action against AstraZeneca under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.

It is understood that they are pursuing damages on the basis that the Covid vaccine was a 'defective product in that it was not as safe as consumers generally were reasonably entitled to expect'.

The claimants have also demanded money from the Government's vaccine damage payment scheme.

And so, Gareth took a step which is the equivalent of lobbing a hand grenade into the vaccine debate. He launched legal action against pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca, joining forces with another 75 families who have also lost loved-ones, or seen them severely disabled after having the vaccine.

Lawyers say the payouts, should the action be successful, could reach seven-figure sums.

'I have been trying to get answers from AstraZeneca, and from the Government, since Lisa died. I have contacted my MP — who didn't really want to know.

'I have asked questions of three prime ministers now, including Boris Johnson who was in charge at the time, and I've been ignored, brushed off.

'I think I'm an embarrassment to the authorities because Lisa's death was inconvenient for them. It challenges their narrative that the vaccine was safe, and that any risk was so rare we shouldn't even talk about it.'

Something that torments him today is that, in March 2021 — just weeks before they were called for their vaccines — the AstraZeneca vaccine was mired in controversy. Other European countries, including France and Germany, had stopped using it over concerns about blood clots.

Last week, the British Medical Journal reported that, in response to a Freedom of Information request, NHS Business Services (which operates the Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme) revealed that it had received 4,017 claims relating to Covid vaccines. Of those, 334 were for a death.

The vast majority of doctors and epidemiologists would dispute that but ok.

This is fully dependent on what age group you are in.

Toddlers, kids, teens. The risk reward ratio favors not taking the jab, per studies provided here.
Young adults...still favors not getting the jab.
Middle age to elderly is where this proposition starts to make sense for some.

So now you are a beer snob? Or just a snob? Your arrogance is showing again welwala.

Guaranteed Floggy settles down with a nice glass of rosé after a long day of chai lattes with soy.

200w.webp

Do enlighten us Shortbus. You've proven to have access to Google in the past....

The date (per the article) begins on Dec 1, 2020:

It's limited to Pfizer.

Go do your research and tell us how many doses of Pfizer were given worldwide by Feb 28, 2021.

PS...keep in mind, whatever number you find, those AEs/deaths reported to Pfizer will be a subset only. Some were never reported. Others were reported to VAERS, the UK's Yellow Card system, etc. Dozens and dozens of systems worldwide. Each AE/death isn't reported to all sites and/or reported back to the manufacturer.
Just waiting…

Just waiting…

For more of our predictions to come true? How many do you need?

So amazing how so much of what we said was the truth in 2020 and 2021, that you and your side scoffed at ended up being right.

More to come Shortbus. Stay tuned.

Says the guy getting his *** kicked by a girl. Surely not the first time.

OFTB is smart and has a ton of my respect. She can debate and is logical. Is wrong at times, as I am. I enjoy debating her.

You on the other hand are still looking for your first debate win against anyone here on any topic ever in the history of Steeler Nation.

I'll repeat...you and you alone are worth the price of admission here. You are why I check in. Better than the circus freak show.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp

iu

This is fully dependent on what age group you are in.

Toddlers, kids, teens. The risk reward ratio favors not taking the jab, per studies provided here.
Young adults...still favors not getting the jab.
Middle age to elderly is where this proposition starts to make sense for some.
I'll go one step further, unless someone has comorbidities, I'm not sold on age alone as being a factor.

I'll go one step further, unless someone has comorbidities, I'm not sold on age alone as being a factor.

Well if I said what you said (with your medical background) I'd be called a conspiracy theorist by OFloggyTB.

I'm with you. A very, very select few demographics SHOULD get the jabs. Age alone shouldn't be a factor at all. But when things are legislated...victims follow.

For more of our predictions to come true? How many do you need?

So amazing how so much of what we said was the truth in 2020 and 2021, that you and your side scoffed at ended up being right.

More to come Shortbus. Stay tuned.
Only in your echo chamber.

“Just wait, stay tuned.”

Floggy's view of the way America should be.

Not the future I want for my grandchildren.
And your view is that your ugly granddaughter should need to prove her gender before entering a public restroom. Careful what you wish for, Tim.

And your view is that your ugly granddaughter should need to prove her gender before entering a public restroom. Careful what you wish for, Tim.

Attacking someone's family, even in jest, shows your lack of debating skills, which surprises no one here, but should get you a vacation.