• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Difference is it just disappeared. Literally, no flu season in 2021. Nada. Zilch. Poof.

View attachment 10853

I get the logic - "we masked, we social distanced." Great. Those measures would have reduced the flu burden. Not remove it. We had no flu season.

I laugh at those who believe masking and social distancing caused this massive elimination of the flu. A reduction, yes, elimination, no. The Government and media continuing to explain the eradication of the flu only serves to further brainwash people into believing that masking and social distancing does work. That empowers idiot universities to do things like propose mask mandates during flu seasons, etc. It pushes further misinformation and junk science on people.

What really happened (my theory)? Covid testing was ****. Always was. Tons of false positives. People with the flu were mistakenly being diagnosed with Covid. It over-inflated the Covid numbers. Hid the real flu numbers.
This chart seems to show flu plummeted during lockdowns and then shot back up when everything opened up. Which makes perfect sense.
I don’t think false positives were a problem for Covid tests. False negatives certainly were. My own experience is that despite my husband testing positive and myself getting symptoms I got three negative tests and then a positive.
When you think about any test that “detects something”, failure to detect is pretty logical, levels could be too low etc, but detecting something that isn’t there is not logical.

This chart seems to show flu plummeted during lockdowns and then shot back up when everything opened up. Which makes perfect sense.
I don’t think false positives were a problem for Covid tests. False negatives certainly were. My own experience is that despite my husband testing positive and myself getting symptoms I got three negative tests and then a positive.
When you think about any test that “detects something”, failure to detect is pretty logical lol but detecting something that isn’t there is not logical.
False positives were a real issue. My daughter working the Covid floor of her hospital as a nurse can attest to that.

To an extent I believe you are correct, and false positives for Covid were common place, but to have such a massive reduction in cases of the common flu just doesn't make sense.
Yes, there were lockdowns, but many businesses were still allowed to remain open, people did still interact, covering themselves with ineffective masks and bandanas.

I think a more likely explanation is that many common flu cases were simply shoved into the Covid category because it was easier to do and certainly financially beneficial to
healthcare facilities.

Nothing to back up my statement other than there's really no other logical explanation.

To an extent I believe you are correct, and false positives for Covid were common place, but to have such a massive reduction in cases of the common flu just doesn't make sense.
Yes, there were lockdowns, but many businesses were still allowed to remain open, people did still interact, covering themselves with ineffective masks and bandanas.

I think a more likely explanation is that many common flu cases were simply shoved into the Covid category because it was easier to do and certainly financially beneficial to
healthcare facilities.

Nothing to back up my statement other than there's really no other logical explanation.
It is called Occam's Razor:

In simpler language, Occam's razor states that the simplest explanation is preferable to one that is more complex. Simple theories are easier to verify. Simple solutions are easier to execute.

We said, the lockdowns would be more damaging and deadly than the virus. Shortbus told us they were necessary and wouldn't have much of an impact.

"Just wait."

One-third of US teen girls seriously considered attempting suicide in 2021: CDC​

The number of teen girls who made a suicide plan also increased from 2019.

The number of teenage girls experiencing suicidal thoughts and behaviors increased during the second year of the pandemic, new federal data showed.

The percentage of high school female students who seriously considered attempting suicide rose from 24.1% to about one-third, or 30%, between 2019 and 2021, according to the latest results of the Youth Risk Behavior Survey, published Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The percentage of those who made a suicide plan increased from 19.9% to 23.6% and there was also an increase in suicide attempts from 11.0% to 13.3%, according to the CDC survey.
Then they transitioned so now they are fine

I’m coming down with something here boys.
Allergies?
Aids?
Herpes?

I don't believe it makes perfect sense at all. The chart shows the flu essentially disappeared. There's no dip. It's gone.

It was so gone, the CDC didn't even report on it.

2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019
2019-2020
???
2021-2022

1682899713481.png

It is called Occam's Razor:

In simpler language, Occam's razor states that the simplest explanation is preferable to one that is more complex. Simple theories are easier to verify. Simple solutions are easier to execute.

My name for this theory has always been K.I.S.S... Keep It Simple Stupid

I’ve had covid twice and while I can say it was a mild illness for me both times it was quite different from the flu. Flu was likely way down because of social distancing (and I don’t mean the 6 feet apart business but schools being closed, a huge reduction in other large gatherings etc. ) and mask wearing
I’ll agree. I tested positive in January 2022. My sense of smell has been effed since.

However that first week when I was sick. I had a weird head dizziness/fog that wasn’t normal

Proof: The FDA knew on September 17, 2021 that people who got the COVID vaccine were 2X more likely to be infected​

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff19f3638-572d-4aa9-9d2c-dda956f9f132_1498x438.jpeg

The Cleveland Clinic study, which I fully explain in this article, shows that the more vaccines you get, the more likely you are to be infected with COVID...
the results were consistent with three other large studies, two of which (the Qatar and Pfizer studies) were general population and not just healthcare workers.

One of the two large confirming studies was the Pfizer Phase 3 trial participants themselves.

Did you know that Pfizer told the FDA in a document dated September 17, 2021 that people who were on the vaccine for a longer period were more likely to be infected with COVD than those who spent only about half the time in the vaccinated state. The difference between the infection rates of the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed was more than 2X. See this section of my article for details on data in the FDA document and the simple calculation to determine the relative infection rates.

The bottom line is that the FDA knew on Sept 17, 2021 that you were more likely to be infected with COVID if you were vaccinated. That’s the opposite of what they told us....

May they win and start a movement.

500 Australians Join World’s First COVID Vaccine Injury Class Action Lawsuit​

Dr. Melissa McCann raised more than $110,000 to crowdfund the case, which accuses the Australian government of negligence related to the approval and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.

At least 500 Australians have already joined a “landmark” COVID-19 vaccine injury class action lawsuit filed this week against the Australian government and the medicines regulator seeks redress for those allegedly injured or left bereaved by the COVID-19 vaccines.

The suit accuses the Australian government, the country’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and Department of Health and Aged Care, and a number of senior public servants of negligence related to the approval and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines, breach of statutory duty and misfeasance in public office.

The action was filed in the Federal Court of Australia, New South Wales Registry.

According to the lawsuit, the respondents approved the vaccines “with no proper or reasonable evidentiary or logical basis to reasonably determine the Vaccines to be safe, effective and possessing a positive risk-benefit profile.”

Natalie Strijland, the litigator who filed the suit, said in a statement:

“The action will argue that the Therapeutic Goods Administration did not fulfil their duty to properly regulate the Covid-19 vaccines, resulting in considerable harm and damage to Australians.”

The suit alleges the government “acted negligently in approving the vaccines and also by failing to withdraw them” based upon the “known evidence” of risk.

“Australians who have experienced a serious adverse event following Covid-19 vaccination are invited to step forward and register for this class action,” Strijland said.

Our government and media have done so much this last 3 years to win back the public trust. 😉😉

The Canadian media is just as corrupt as ours. Great short clip.

More Covid censorship. From Jonathan Turley

1683030478771.png

Before he was assassinated, Robert F. Kennedy declared that “hand in hand with freedom of speech goes the power to be heard.” That does not appear to be the view of ABC News, which censored his son who is now running for the Democratic presidential nomination. ABC objected to Kennedy’s views on COVID-19 vaccines, so it simply announced that it was preventing viewers from hearing those views to protect them from dangerous ideas.

ABC’s Linsey Davis began the interview by introducing Kennedy as “one of the biggest voices pushing anti-vaccine rhetoric, regularly distributing misinformation and disinformation about vaccines, which scientific and medical experts overwhelmingly say are safe and effective based on rigorous scientific studies.”

That apparently was not enough. After telling viewers that this is one of his most famous stances (and its own disagreement), it then censored those views.

After airing the interview, Davis announced “[w]e should note that during our conversation, Kennedy made false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines. We’ve used our editorial judgment in not including extended portions of that exchange in our interview.”

Kennedy tweeted that “47 USC 315 makes it illegal for TV networks to censor Presidential candidates but Thursday, ABC showed its contempt for the law, democracy, and its audience by cutting most of the content of my interview with host Linsey Davis leaving only cherry-picked snippets and a defamatory disclaimer.”

The provision is designed to guarantee equal time for presidential candidates and does add “such licensee shall have no power of censorship over the material broadcast.” However, that does not mean that a candidate is given carte blanche and cannot be edited. In this case, however, ABC is affirmatively stating that it censored his remarks because it disagreed with them.

Putting aside the federal law, this is wrong. ABC can challenge such views, but it is actively seeking to prevent voters from hearing a presidential candidate on an issue of great public interest and debate.

It is particularly troubling after prior media censorship has been shown to have been wrong in silencing dissenting scientific views.

We have seen various journalistic and scientific figures banned for expressing skepticism over pandemic claims from the origins of the virus to the efficacy of certain treatments. For example, when many people raised the possibility that the virus may have been released from the nearby Chinese virology lab (rather than the “wet market” theory), they were denounced as virtually a lunatic fringe. Even objections to the bias of authors of a report dismissing the lab theory were ridiculed. The New York Times reporter covering the area called it “racist” and implausible. Now, even W.H.O. admits that the lab theory is possible and Biden officials are admitting that it is indeed plausible.

The same is true with the debate over the efficacy of masks. For over a year, some argued that the commonly used masks are ineffective to protect against the virus. Now, the CDC is warning that the masks do not appear to block these variants and even CNN’s experts are calling the cloth masks “little more than facial decorations.”

Yet, the W.H.O. head is now embracing censorship as a means of combating the “infodemic.” There are also calls, including from the White House, for Spotify to ban or curtail Joe Rogan’s show for allowing dissenting views to be aired on Covid or its treatment.

If there had not been such extensive censorship of dissenting viewpoints, there might have been more discussion on the costs and science behind the lockdowns. Instead, there was a chilling effect on such dissenting voices and those expressing doubts were labeled extremists or conspiracy theorists. Recently, for example, scientists have come forward to admit that they also suspected the Wuhan lab was the origin of virus but were silenced by the backlash at the CDC and universities.

It is also not clear where ABC draws the line. Joe Biden has made so many false statements that the Washington Post gave him a “bottomless Pinocchio.” Likewise, many view contested claims over climate change and transgender issues to be dangerous. Will ABC now be censoring these other candidates or positions?

As noted by ABC, the overwhelming weight of scientific opinion still disagrees with Kennedy. That is fair to note. However, ABC is now claiming the right to censor presidential candidates to protect the public from harmful thoughts or disinformation, including major issues behind a campaign. It is wrong for both the country and for journalism.

We do not have to be protected from dangerous thoughts by the media. A far greater danger lurks in the indoctrination and orthodoxy that comes from censorship.