• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cuomo signs bill granting undocumented immigrants access to New York driver’s license

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
ALBANY — Undocumented immigrants will have access to driver’s licenses under a law green-lighted by the Legislature on Monday and signed by Gov. Cuomo hours after he’d tried to tap the brakes on the controversial measure.

Cuomo has repeatedly expressed support for the bill — but raised last-minute concerns Monday ...

Could there be hope? Last minute concerns? Might there be a normal bone in there somewhere? Let's see the rest of the sentence.

Cuomo has repeatedly expressed support for the bill — but raised last-minute concerns Monday about whether the information about undocumented immigrants gathered by the state DMV could be obtained by federal officials and used for immigration enforcement.

“You create a driver’s license for undocumented people, you just have to make sure you do it in a way that the feds don’t come in the next day and access that database with the exact opposite intention,” Cuomo told WAMC.

Of course! The concern with granting people in this country illegally with drivers licenses is that it might help them get caught! Now our elected officials are helping criminals evade law enforcement by giving them driving privileges and fighting for anonymity. Talk about grounds for impeachment.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...0190618-eu2gx3xvunetpnifuifjbsvn54-story.html

That's nuts. And on the other libtard coast, California is using taxpayer money to provide free healthcare to Criminal Illegal Aliens. It's like the Dims are slitting their own throats and committing suicide. They blatantly call for higher taxes and open borders. It's crazy.

you know, they should make the undocumented immigrants' licenses free. i mean, they don't have a job, so how can they pay for a driver's license? this should be clearly marked on the license and in the database so that these people can see how democratic we can be.

you know, they should make the undocumented immigrants' licenses free. i mean, they don't have a job, so how can they pay for a driver's license? this should be clearly marked on the license and in the database so that these people can see how democratic we can be.

It's disgusting is what it is....

giphy.gif

Not to be outdone, Mayor Bill DeBlasio and City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, both Democrats, to directly funnel tax payer money to the tune of $250,000 to the New York Abortion Access Fund. This money is set aside to directly fund abortions for low income women wishing to terminate their pregnancy. It wasn't enough that earlier this year, New York made abortion legal up to birth, for anyone who wants one, no matter the reason and it doesn't even have to performed by a licensed practitioner.

I'm assuming their auto insurance will also be free, I mean it's the right thing to do.

I'm assuming their auto insurance will also be free, I mean it's the right thing to do.

yes! as well as their cars! oh, and gas. can't drive a car without it having gas. we just need everyone to pay a little higher in taxes so that our immigrant friends can live the same American Dream we all want for our children - to be able to live carefree in this country on the backs of the blue collar workers and ogres.

It's all about votes. Once they get an identification card it'll be hard to keep them from voting. They tried to sneak it through legislature here in Oregon 4 or 5 years ago and conservatives put a whoa to it. So they put it on a ballot and liberals tried to convince people that it would make the roads safer. How it would make the roads safer was never explained. Anyway it was defeated by the voters. Now that really surprises me.

yes! as well as their cars! oh, and gas. can't drive a car without it having gas. we just need everyone to pay a little higher in taxes so that our immigrant friends can live the same American Dream we all want for our children - to be able to live carefree in this country on the backs of the blue collar workers and ogres.

The good thing about riding an ogre's back is that there is plenty of hair to hold onto.

Why do Dems give a **** about giving licenses to illegals? Because the states in question have "motor-voter" laws, which means you can get registered to vote when you get a license.

Anybody who doubts that the Dems are looking to harvest millions of illegal votes is not paying attention, or is simply an ignorant liar.

Why do Dems give a **** about giving licenses to illegals? Because the states in question have "motor-voter" laws, which means you can get registered to vote when you get a license.

Anybody who doubts that the Dems are looking to harvest millions of illegal votes is not paying attention, or is simply an ignorant liar.

giphy.gif