• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Da Browns. - RG3 to IR

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Man the Browns should just close shop.

BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III broke a bone in his left shoulder and will miss at least eight games.

Griffin was injured on an 11-yard run in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 29-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. As he tried to get out of bounds, Griffin was drilled by Eagles defensive back Jalen Mills.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...tended-time-183502919--nfl.html?client=safari

I watched that hit being in the Philly area (only game on TV if you can believe it in 2016!!!).

That hit was totally avoidable by RGIII. He just has no sense of how to avoid hits. He was clearly going to be short of the first down and the defending CB played it perfect: taking an aggressive, square position right on the line about 1-2 yards in front of the marker. RGIII just scrambled right into him and the CB just squared up and clocked him. Nothing illegal, just a good solid hit with his head up and using his shoulder pad.

I don't get how anyone can play football for as long as RGIII and not have a sense of avoiding hits. How did he even make it out of high school?

the factory of sadness strikes again. I wonder if they are still happy about that 6th round pick they "stole" from us.

Feel bad for the player, the guy had a chance to a fresh start (though with the browns...) and he gets injured in his first game, that sucks

Man the Browns should just close shop.

RG3 is hated by the players. So the media says. The Browns were fools to think Mr. Glass would last. Actually Josh McCown is a better QB. They just improved by accident.

download1.jpg

resize

browns.jpg

cc-rg3-im-still-trying-to-get-over-that-horrible-3025886.png

a0c854e3794163efe409e3eccb7ea634152b06688581a8b99101df029d42fdc1_1.jpg

rt-fauxnflnetwork-rg3-says-putting-on-browns-uniform-more-painful-3220329.png

67540986.jpg

201508_1722_adfci_sm.png

Throw another garbage bag on that dumpster fire.

Throw another garbage bag on that dumpster fire.

I think the dumpster itself has melted by now. Fear for the river on fire...again.

Has anyone ever sat next to a Browns fan in a bar? They can be very fun. One guy one said, " Being a browns fans is likely getting kicked in the nuts every Sunday, and coming back for more the next week. "

As Cowher used to say, that puts in into perspective. Oh, the pain these fans must endure.

Last edited:
Well maybe the Stains would like to trade their first round pick to the Vikings for one slightly used Sam Bradford? Just might be the FIRST pick in the draft...

I watched that hit being in the Philly area (only game on TV if you can believe it in 2016!!!).

That hit was totally avoidable by RGIII. He just has no sense of how to avoid hits. He was clearly going to be short of the first down and the defending CB played it perfect: taking an aggressive, square position right on the line about 1-2 yards in front of the marker. RGIII just scrambled right into him and the CB just squared up and clocked him. Nothing illegal, just a good solid hit with his head up and using his shoulder pad.

I don't get how anyone can play football for as long as RGIII and not have a sense of avoiding hits. How did he even make it out of high school?

I read it totally differently. To me it seemed like RG3 wanted to try to level the CB and was unaware he would get the short end of it. He then tried to play it off, as if the hit didn't bother him, until the next play where he was FAIL on 4th down.

He didnt even last one game. Not ONE game. smh. I think its baylor's bad juju mixed with cleveland's curse.

I watched it too - totally avoidable, he got ******* NAILED, going for a useless extra yard

Browns need to sign a veteran.

sad-face-jff-dallas.jpg

hahahahahahaha

And I think the Browns passed on Wentz...

Just sayin'...

God I hope Golson doesn't grow up to be just like him.

Not going to rub it in. Sucks that their starting QB got hurt. At least they have Miocic and LeBron to cheer for

Not going to rub it in. Sucks that their starting QB got hurt. At least they have Miocic and LeBron to cheer for

How rg3 gonna look next time he plays in the nfl is how Lebron looks now. That may be the look of a champion! O.o

And I think the Browns passed on Wentz...

Just sayin'...

I said they were going to screw it up and not get Wentz. It's like only the Browns could do that with the #2 pick in the draft, needing a QB and having the #1 pick kind of "forced" to take the less QB (Goff) because of situation, west-coast, weather, etc.

I said they were going to screw it up and not get Wentz. It's like only the Browns could do that with the #2 pick in the draft, needing a QB and having the #1 pick kind of "forced" to take the less QB (Goff) because of situation, west-coast, weather, etc.

I was 50/50 on Wentz until I saw him play in the senior bowl. I then felt he would be a good one, with some patience. I'm surprised at how NFL ready he looked in game one.

The Browns also missed on Dak Prescott. While Dallas OL and skill players makes life easier for him, he might be the best QB on the Browns if they had taken him.

RG3 didn't work out, but like i said I think McCown is better. At least he uses their decent TE

That's rotten for their fans.

I don't like to see anyone get injured, but the Browns aren't going anywhere with any of the QBs they currently have on their roster. Until they find their franchise guy, they'll be terrible.