• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dan Moore

Look I know what I saw, you can dispute it all you want, no biggie to me. You can convince yourself Dan has played like an all pro the last 3 1/2 years, it really doesn't matter to me. Convince yourself of whatever you please.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MoorDa05.htm

Yes, you know what you saw, and it coincides with your subscription to what PFF tells you, which you never refute. Yet every FO evaluator in the league destroys their measurement method because THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT PLAY WAS CALLED AT THAT TIME, NOR THE PROTECTION CALLED OUT BY THE OL OR QB BEFORE THE SNAP. Lord, your narcissism has no limits.

Yes because your opinion differs his has to be wrong.

He has played better this year so no he isn’t “sucking”.

You have start questioning whether Coach Lloyd’s opinion is really his/hers Slash. Maybe Coolie is playing a fast one with us and has a Manchurian Candidate in the forum that is Coach Lloyd. Coolie is clever like that.

of course he is. the writing was on the wall when Fautanu was drafted. Now Moore's eyeing the bag next season and playing like his mortgage depends on it.
spot on. these guys ball out in their contract years. i'm alway suspicious of players who are ho-hum until that fat contract year rolls around. not saying that's the case with moore, but i wouldn't sign him to a big contract.

I bragged? Saying I think he wasn't as bad as portrayed is bragging? Saying I think he will be solid, not great, is bragging? You have called him trash. I'm just pointing out I don't think he is, and the #s you are always spouting off about may be starting to bare that out.
Saying someone is "playing solid" who is annually listed in last place in his position is not accurate, that's all. Last place does not equal playing "solid."

Saying someone is "playing solid" who is annually listed in last place in his position is not accurate, that's all. Last place does not equal playing "solid."
He is playing solid this year.

Last place can equal playing solid Lloyd you clown.
Rank these edge rushers 1-5. Rank the top 10 if you wish.
Watt, Bosa, Allen, Mack, Thibodeaux.

The last one you list will be a solid player to say the least.

Maybe. But it sure as hell isn't bragging.

That being said, I think he has been solid even before this year, regardless of the PFF numbers. I feel the criticism of him is sometimes more about Tomlin than it is him. He gets hit with a bit of shrapnel.

I have been doing this all wrong. I watch the games and form my own opinion on players. moving forward, I will use Walter Football as my Number 1 decision on how a player is doing. PFF can be #2 as it is #2.

I think McCormick has played well considering his 4th rnd status and spot(s) played.

Salute the nation
A pick that appeared a bit of a head scratcher at the time, but they trusted their board and he’s paying dividends as a rookie!

A savvy move in hindsight that will likely plug the gap left when Daniels likely departs for more $