• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

David Bell Released

FordFairLane

Reaction score
David Bell the former 3rd round pick didn’t make it with the deep receiving corps of the Browns. I’m looking at Kyle Allen thinking we can probably stash him on the PS and kick the tires on Bell.

If he isn't a malcontent candy ***, I say sign him up.

I am about sick and damned tired of players complaining about "owies" when the season hasn't even started!

WTF!

Seriously- WTF!!

Grab a helmet, get on the field, do your ******* job!

Last edited:
I he isn't a malcontent candy ***, I say sign him up.

I am about sick and damned tired of players complaining about "owies" when the season hasn't even started!

WTF!

Seriously- WTF!!

Grad a helmet, get on the field, do your ******* job!
Isn't DangeRuss a bit dinged now, maybe?

MyCole Pruitt could also be let go.
if I'm Mark Robinson, I'm glad Moon is on IR.

David Bell the former 3rd round pick didn’t make it with the deep receiving corps of the Browns. I’m looking at Kyle Allen thinking we can probably stash him on the PS and kick the tires on Bell.

Nice routes

Nice routes
He reminded me of a mixture of Hines Ward and AB. Not as fast as AB but a better route runner than Ward. Not sure what happened in Cleveland but I think giving him a chance on a team not so deep at WR could be advantage for both him and us. I mean his game is very Aiyuk like and if we get lucky could cost absolutely nothing.

Its cleveland.. he is probably tainted beyond repair... plus he would reek like shitstains the rest of his career...

Bring him in....make sure he has his playbook from the Browns. We will need every win this season. Any advantage we should take.

Bring him in....make sure he has his playbook from the Browns. We will need every win this season. Any advantage we should take.
I think they make them turn that playbook in upon being canned. Unless he is PS bound.

Its cleveland.. he is probably tainted beyond repair... plus he would reek like shitstains the rest of his career...
Nah, the smell tends to wear off eventually. My guess is that with a year or two of decent production, people forget all about the past.

He reminded me of a mixture of Hines Ward and AB. Not as fast as AB but a better route runner than Ward. Not sure what happened in Cleveland but I think giving him a chance on a team not so deep at WR could be advantage for both him and us. I mean his game is very Aiyuk like and if we get lucky could cost absolutely nothing.
Are you asserting Bell a better route runner than Ward? I’d need to watch more of his work to get on that bus

I kinda combine field awareness and ability to get open in the batch skill set that includes route running as they all lead to the same end

And nobody could find the hole in the zone, sit down in the open space and show numbers to a QB like Ward did…he was special in that aspect of his game.