• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear Conservative American: You are the Problem, not Trump. Love, the Media.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
‘If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis’

Wolf Blitzer, speaking on behalf of CNN, replied: “A lot of his supporters believe that we are the enemy of the American people, and that is really an awful situation. We are not the enemy of the American people. We love the American people.”

The media loves the American people?

The media may love some Americans, but certainly not Trump voters. How else to explain the increasing frequency with which Republicans, and Trump voters specifically, are described on air as racist, Nazis, and undeserving of common courtesy (such as eating a dinner without being harassed)?

Read on.....

https://news.grabien.com/story-montage-media-turning-trump-voters-public-enemy-no-1

The media loves nobody but themselves. They never have even before CNN became the leftist shills they are today. The old adage, "If it bleeds, it leads", is an old motto they all follow. They will gleefully ruin somebody's life at the drop of a hat if it meant ratings. There isn't a much lower life form than a member of the press.

You're right Wolf, Trump supporters think you are the enemy of the people. Because you are. You are a lowlife propaganda machine hell bent on stirring up dissent, racial unrest, class warfare and chaos. If they had it their way, the country would be at war with itself and they would laugh all the way to the top of the ratings.

The genuine problem with what the left is doing in calling basically anybody who supports enforcing immigration laws a "Nazi" is this:

What limits are there in opposing Nazis? Kicking Nazis out of a restaurant, yelling at Nazis in a movie theater trying to watch a movie about Mister Rogers? Nobody would criticize those tactics when confronting Nazis.

Killing Nazis? We sent millions of our boys halfway around the world to kill Nazis. Killing them on American soil? Of course that is justified. Obviously.

Calling political opponents "Nazis" - time and again, over and over - is a pretty clear indication that violence against such people is not only acceptable, but called for. Seriously, if the Nazis invaded the United States in 1944, would we have had a single qualm about killing them, and killing them all??

The left really is nothing more than a hate group now. If you are white and voted for Trump then you are a racist Nazi, no matter what. Really they are the racists. They hate white Trump voters. They harass and discriminate against them.

The left really is nothing more than a hate group now. If you are white and voted for Trump then you are a racist Nazi, no matter what. Really they are the racists. They hate white Trump voters. They harass and discriminate against them.

You and your ******* white privilege. This is all your fault.

Actually the Nazis did not stand on the border and ban people from entering the country.

No they found the people inside their country and Cooked them.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/Nazi

Here is a definition of a Nazi. Trumps attacks on the press and support for dictators seems to put him in favor of a more authoritarian government ( he's certainly not very Libertarian), haven't heard him talk
about expanding US territory, seems very anti-dark skinned people and very Pro-white skin. Not quite a Nazi, but within spitting distance.

so meeting with North Korea to try and stabilize that region is "supporting dictators"??

It has been obvious for years that the media is slanted way left....their coverage of the election results clearly showed their favorite....they continually report their Opinions rather than facts. They run with stories without doing due diligence and finding all the facts first at Journalists are supposed to do.

President Trump NEVER had any racist accusations until he ran for office....

I was not on the Trump ttain until the very end but i can say without a doubt the he is the absolute best thing that has happened ti the good old USA since reagan. And before he is done, he might surpass Reagan

so meeting with North Korea to try and stabilize that region is "supporting dictators"??

It has been obvious for years that the media is slanted way left....their coverage of the election results clearly showed their favorite....they continually report their Opinions rather than facts. They run with stories without doing due diligence and finding all the facts first at Journalists are supposed to do.

President Trump NEVER had any racist accusations until he ran for office....

Especially when the NAACP was giving him awards.

The genuine problem with what the left is doing in calling basically anybody who supports enforcing immigration laws a "Nazi" is this:

What limits are there in opposing Nazis? Kicking Nazis out of a restaurant, yelling at Nazis in a movie theater trying to watch a movie about Mister Rogers? Nobody would criticize those tactics when confronting Nazis.

Killing Nazis? We sent millions of our boys halfway around the world to kill Nazis. Killing them on American soil? Of course that is justified. Obviously.

Calling political opponents "Nazis" - time and again, over and over - is a pretty clear indication that violence against such people is not only acceptable, but called for. Seriously, if the Nazis invaded the United States in 1944, would we have had a single qualm about killing them, and killing them all??

Cry me a river, would ya? Every right winger I ever met thought Obama was a Muslim who secretly sided with the radical Islamic terrorists... hell-bent on destroying America from the inside out, and anyone that supported him was guilty of the same by association. Don’t act all butt-hurt because the left is giving it back in spades. This is how politics are now, and your side is just as much to blame as the left.

Trumps attacks on the press and support for dictators seems to put him in favor of a more authoritarian government (he's certainly not very Libertarian).

His recent stance on being open to legalizing Marijuana says way differently. And an authoritarian government, you should go to one for a while and observe, then get back to us with your little comparison.

Cry me a river, would ya? Every right winger I ever met thought Obama was a Muslim who secretly sided with the radical Islamic terrorists... hell-bent on destroying America from the inside out, and anyone that supported him was guilty of the same by association. Don’t act all butt-hurt because the left is giving it back in spades. This is how politics are now, and your side is just as much to blame as the left.

bullshit....just trying to justify the unjustifiable. The things liberals are doing are totally disgusting.....

This is how politics are now, and your side is just as much to blame as the left.

Yeah, I remember all those Conservative politicians calling for Obama's assassination, encouraging civil unrest and harassing his cabinet and doing a whole slew of vile things the left is doing right now.

It's uncanny how similar it is.

So what happened since Obama left office? The money and arms that were being funneled to ISIS by Obama’s State Dept. dried up. Trump unleashed the military to actually attack them instead of constantly getting red lights from Oterrorist. Now they’re almost non-existent. It’s not a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
So what happened since Obama left office? The money and arms that were being funneled to ISIS by Obama’s State Dept. dried up. Trump unleashed the military to actually attack them instead of constantly getting red lights from Oterrorist. Now they’re almost non-existent. It’s not a coincidence.

Libs won't admit that Trump is winning

Not all the time.
They stole polish babies for nazi upbringing. Just saw it on tv
O.o

They performed horrific experiments on the Jews,starved them worked them to death. They'd sometimes toss babies into fires or up in the air for target practice. Just evil ****, but no more evil than the commies who wiped out 2-3 times as many through starvation alone. Or Pol Pot and his killing fields. I can only think of one party in the United States that embraces the fabric of evil and it damn sure isn't the conservatives..

Idiot, at no point did I write anything remotely suggesting that I was looking for sympathy. I correctly pointed out (and you did not even try to refute) the fact that labeling someone a Nazi excuses much, much more than shouting at a woman trying to eat dinner (as pathetic and disgusting as that is).

Further, please link the incidents where a conservative mob verbally attacked a leftist or Bammy political appointee in a public business. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Finally, you obviously have no concerns about some ******* know-nothings verbally attacking government employees while they are going to the grocery store, eating at a restaurant, etc. No problem at all. And calling them Nazis the entire time.

So do you condemn light physical contact? Pushing the person out of the restaurant if she does not leave, for example? If so, why? Why would you believe that light physical contact to oppose a Nazi is an issue? Didn't we kill Nazis by the tens of thousands 1941-1945?