• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear Lord. This offseason IS longer than others.

Poobah

Reaction score
All right - playing off Coolie's thread, but here post your favorite Steelers non-play clip (or describe it) - that is not between the whistles. Between plays, sidelines, or off field - just no play highlights.

Two of my favorites are:
Lambert intimidates Cliff Harris:

and James Harrison body slams CLE fan.

but I will not post my favorite...I'll see if someone else does.

and hang in there...less than a month till camp starts.

winner. that was the one.
I almost posted MJG's HoF speech, but that is a bit more than a 'clip'.

Jack Lambert HOF speech is right up there as well………

Great thread, thanks

Salute the nation

Bah the terrible towel and the fans have always been buddy buddy. Who do the fans think they are frantically waving that towel back in forth? You could put someone’s eyes out with that f-er.

If I was drafting a fan accessory I would have drafted the Jaguar dildo. Countless and countless of fans frolicking around in the Jacksonville stadium pool underwater pleasuring themselves to every first down. You can just Marco Polo yourself to a good time. Who needs wins?

Sh!t..

In '78 when the Steelers played the Browns there, Lambert got the hook after a hit on Brian Sipe over on the sidelines. The next week they played the Oilers on MNF and they asked Lambert about it. He said his famous quote about he thinks the quarterbacks ought to wear dresses. As a teenager I thought that was so cool...and tough. I still do.

You can find it on Youtube, but hell if I can link it.

In '78 when the Steelers played the Browns there, Lambert got the hook after a hit on Brian Sipe over on the sidelines. The next week they played the Oilers on MNF and they asked Lambert about it. He said his famous quote about he thinks the quarterbacks ought to wear dresses. As a teenager I thought that was so cool...and tough. I still do.

You can find it on Youtube, but hell if I can link it.