• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's.............week 10 vs Packers....

If he was stinking it up in the 4th quarter throwing game losing picks we would all be yeah this dude isn't it, but he hasn't.

He's been clutch and a factor in winning the game.
What is odd for me is how that is thrown in the garbage by some. And **** me you and virtually everyone knows he needs to accuracy improve.

There is many of great sports athletes. But not every one of them has the desire and ability to win when it matters the most. Now obviously Kenny has to test this in the playoffs but in regular season okay how could one not like that element of the equation?

I want a new coach and a new OC but when they are winning that want gets put in the closet. It can come back out again if they miss the playoffs and or are one and done.

But winning matters. It should matter more than anything in comparison to other likes.

I have option A. He is a pro bowler. Fantasy football stud, but collapses in big games.

I have option B a green QB. At times inaccurate to the point you want to Fred Flintstone, bambam him right across his egg noggin. But wins when the game is on the line. Rises up straight to the top got the will....

Yeah give me Kenny ******* ⛏️ option B.

******...A

Showing what our eyes are seeing. Broderick being able to athletically move so well just gets him on blocks others struggle with. More specifically Chukes struggles with.

Man it is about time. Just odd it took them as long as it did to insert him. When he was scouted by many I saw that out of all the tackles that his run blocking combined with his athletic ability was an attractive combo. He actually grew on me as I thought the other T I liked was more pass protect attractive.

Where athlete meets dog.
I know most don't like PFF rankings and that is the case with Jones who has laughable ratings the last two weeks. He's been the tone setter for the offensive line and visibly the best player on it and has terrible grades.

Game Goats:
-Kenny Pickett - come on, make a play. Please!
Actually he made 2...2 to finish off the game...He ran for a crucial first down to practically seal the win AND THEN hit Pickens over the middle to finish it off but CAIII's stupidic hit left the game in doubt till the last play

Kenny Clutch was Clutch once again

Actually he made 2...2 to finish off the game...He ran for a crucial first down to practically seal the win AND THEN hit Pickens over the middle to finish it off but CAIII's stupidic hit left the game in doubt till the last play

Kenny Clutch was Clutch once again
Something on Twitter about his lack of INTs too. Which made me also think about a posters reference to Howell. I think I read that his passing attempts were really high.

Steelers aren't going to give Kenny a lot of attempts. At least not for now. When those attempts rise significantly them we can microscope the difference. As well as the difference under a new OC.

When they are playing ultra conservative mistakes will be amphlified. If DJ doesn't drop that pass and Austin doesn't commit that penalty I think the weekly performance is less scrutinized. If they get feet in on that INT or the lateral gets called he is more scrutinized. So a mixed bag.