• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear Mike

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Reality Wig would let me dump the vitriol and the pent up rage that's boiling inside me, I may have had a path to recovery. Unfortunately, his misguided appeasement policies neuter the cathartic expression of my utter disdain for your absolute destruction of my beloved franchise.

As a result, my disillusionment will fester into an ever-growing lethargy regarding this team which I have followed for the entirety of my football-awareness life.

And while that will have no discernible effect on the ownership or franchise, sadly, it will have a devastating effect on me, a simple, singular fan.

You have robbed me of one of the few pleasures in my otherwise monotonous, tiresome life.

200w.gif

Holy ****.

When the Steelers lost to the Cowboys in 30, my brother lived near by. After the game I'm sitting there, all depressed, my front door flies open and there he stands. "It's over, it's over" he says. "There's nothing to look forward to!" You had to see it. Just total defeat. It actually made me laugh and kinda brought me out of my funk. I said, "Well, we have trout season coming up in a few months." He just turned and left.

You have robbed me of one of the few pleasures in my otherwise monotonous, tiresome life.
Dear Mike,

Wig's life truly does suck. Please help, and go away. Wig is our friend. Our miserable, worthless, no-good friend, but a friend nonetheless. Particularly of Ogre, and he cares.

These Pittsburgh writers better not let Tomlin off the hook for walking away from the podium. He is paid to take the heat when HIS team loses and glory when they win. If he's that fragile to take some heavy questions then he doesn't have to mental strength to lead a professional football team. That's some weak sauce coach...bush league.

Dear Mike,

Wig's life truly does suck. Please help, and go away. Wig is our friend. Our miserable, worthless, no-good friend, but a friend nonetheless. Particularly of Ogre, and he cares.
Like all of us, I got a lot going on that I don't share.

I came in to the game telling myself I expected a loss and wouldn't be significantly effected by that. Then other stuff came to light, literally at the start of the game that put me in a particularly, nihilistic mood.

Nonetheless, it's not your problem.

These Pittsburgh writers better not let Tomlin off the hook for walking away from the podium. He is paid to take the heat when HIS team loses and glory when they win. If he's that fragile to take some heavy questions then he doesn't have to mental strength to lead a professional football team. That's some weak sauce coach...bush league.
The Pittsburgh writers have been applying heat this year, it's the national writers that don't recognize the Steelers playoff failures.

I came in to the game telling myself I expected a loss and wouldn't be significantly effected by that. Then other stuff came to light, literally at the start of the game that put me in a particularly, nihilistic mood.

I thought Supe apologized for giving you the crabs?

Much bigger issues in the world of Wig, unfortunately.

Drunk Wig bluster does a well enough job of hiding more significant issues.

Tomlin is toast here. I wish him well wherever he ends up... seriously... I hope he wins another super bowl elsewhere

Drunk Wig is winding in to that "Who fargin' cares" stage.

We were Azz farged by the cheats for years and now we're Azz farged by the team's ineptitude.

Who fargin' cares at this point?

Something is up. Tomlin already has a deal. That's why he walked.

It's all love here, brother.

What really did y’all expect from shades. He wasn’t about to stand there and answer that question.
How dare he be asked such a question.
This guy has total disdain for the Pittsburgh media and always refers to them as “you guys this, you guys that”. He even has some of his younger players disrespecting the media.
Tomlin is disrespectful and constantly talks down to the media. He’s won nothing since 2010 and you’d think he would have some humility but not this entitled clown.

Not that I think he will walk away, but if he does, the Steelers still hold the rights to him correct? so if he comes back 2 years from now, they can negotiate draft picks for him correct?

Reporter should have yelled ..... I am Fuckking trying to work here ....as he walked away

Appreciated.
Trying not to get into a world-ending argument with... Well have a pleasant evening all.

Drunk Wig concedes.

He wig, if you need to talk, PM and I’ll help if I can….. even if just to listen. (Do it while sober though)

Salute the nation

Not that I think he will walk away, but if he does, the Steelers still hold the rights to him correct? so if he comes back 2 years from now, they can negotiate draft picks for him correct?

I don’t think k so, he has a year remaining on his contract but if he takes a year off, OBVIOUSLY the STEELERS don’t pay him but then the contract is over. Not like player contracts…… I think.

Salute the nation