• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dear Mike

ee7f73234f7a33597ec650534ac2c251.gif
Appreciated.
Trying not to get into a world-ending argument with... Well have a pleasant evening all.

Drunk Wig concedes.

I don’t think k so, he has a year remaining on his contract but if he takes a year off, OBVIOUSLY the STEELERS don’t pay him but then the contract is over. Not like player contracts…… I think.

Salute the nation
I think the Saints got a 1st and 2nd for Payton. not sure though

Lol. *******!

Thanks.

Drunk Wig is winding in to that "Who fargin' cares" stage.

We were Azz farged by the cheats for years and now we're Azz farged by the team's ineptitude.

Who fargin' cares at this point?
Where the hell is conspiracy Wig?

Reactions: wig
I think even with his break, he still had time left on his contract (Payton).

Salute the nation

Taking time off doesn't take time off the contract. He could "take a break from coaching" for five years, come back and still be under contractual obligation for one more year.

Conspiracy Wig enjoyed an AMAZING weekend. Started with a new Titanic documentary (and a lovely conspiracy theory that I would have LOVED to be true, but sadly has been thoroughly debunked.

Then a JFK program that gave nothing new, but still served as a good refresher.
And wrapped it up with a tremendous Jack the Ripper documentary that actually had some new info.

Then, Mike Tomlin...

But, it'll all even out.

Now all we need tomorrow is Interview Wig. Maybe you will have coach Teryble Austin available for an interview

Ah. I miss interviews.

Maybe it's time to come out of retirement.

Remember when Jesus said he was a fan of everybody BUT the Browns?

Dear Mike,
Congrats on another winning season! NFL nation is impressed. Congrats on losing a closer playoff game. Congrats on watching another Super Bowl from home, or being in the stadium to network with older players trying for another contract to finish out their career. Congrats on holding your ground and not giving in to the new rate/style of play. Congrats on being a NFL dinosaur. Dinosaurs are checking out of their homes and migrating to less hostile climes. I am sure you will land on your feet and do a great job in another locale, good luck in all your endeavors. Keep your hands and feet inside the ride until it comes to a full and complete stop, enjoy the rest of the NFL, or media for that matter!

Everyone's job is important, but no one is indispensable.
C. Noll

Last edited:
Conspiracy Wig enjoyed an AMAZING weekend. Started with a new Titanic documentary (and a lovely conspiracy theory that I would have LOVED to be true, but sadly has been thoroughly debunked.

Then a JFK program that gave nothing new, but still served as a good refresher.
And wrapped it up with a tremendous Jack the Ripper documentary that actually had some new info.

Then, Mike Tomlin...

But, it'll all even out.
Have you heard the one about the Titanic really being the Olympic? Seems interesting.

Holy ****.

When the Steelers lost to the Cowboys in 30, my brother lived near by. After the game I'm sitting there, all depressed, my front door flies open and there he stands. "It's over, it's over" he says. "There's nothing to look forward to!" You had to see it. Just total defeat. It actually made me laugh and kinda brought me out of my funk. I said, "Well, we have trout season coming up in a few months." He just turned and left.
Lol. Nothing to look forward to :ROFLMAO:

Have you heard the one about the Titanic really being the Olympic? Seems interesting.
Lol. Sadly, that's the one that's pretty thoroughly debunked.

Burned down in 2000.

Blessing & a curse.
No $hit? I can't believe it's been that long ago. I don't think I even realized you had the brewery in 2000. I guess we've been posting here for a while.

Stop sneaking politics into your posts. It's childish & takes away from all the bitching & whining about Tomlin

Can't believe he just walked off like that

You can squarely blame any political comments I've made on stainless or whatever his name is. I joined this forum, made a very complmentary first post as well as humble post and what does he do? He introduced himsel by saying "by judging from his screenname, I bet he's a great guy". I aked him to explain and he wouldn't.

But that's what his type does. They try to ruin anything I can. Feel sorry for him, but he's why I started on a political note.