• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight at 9. I'm not sure I'm going to watch. It will probably be frustrating to watch the "impartial" moderators cutting Trump's mic and challenging him on his answers while allowing Joe to lie like crazy.

Joe has been off the grid for over a week. They probably have to change his whole routine to have him wake up at about 6 PM then jab him with whatever cocktail so he appears alert from 9 to 10:30.

I hope Trump stays controlled. Stay on point. Have the facts ready to debunk lies like when Joe says inflation was 9% when he took office. Or that his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

CNN is hosting. The husband of one of the moderators was one of the 51 experts that declared Hunter's laptop to be disinformation. Totally impartial.

CNN also sent out warnings that they will shut down any live stream debate commentary by people like Tim Pool, Crowder, Bongino or anybody else who attempts to do debate live commentary. Crowder says he has a team of researchers ready to do live fact checks.

Crowder will have his link up later on rumble. Bongino already has his set up.

I said elsewhere the main thing I’ll be waiting for is for Biden to start screaming at the Secret Service to shoot Trump and/or **** his pants.

This debate is a lose lose situation for all involved, including the people watching. American politics is a **** show. I'll sit down with a good book, put on a john Coltraine album and drink bourbon until I'm numb enough to sleep.

Salute' you *******!

There’s a rumor that in a recent meeting Trump threw out the idea of ending federal income tax. He would put tariffs on all foreign products, hitting China especially hard. He would end all of the useless government programs and slash spending. That would end the corruption and stop our representatives from becoming multi-millionaires while in office. A complete overhaul, which would be ******* outstanding. He might float that idea tonight. Or save it for October. Or it might not be true. I sure as hell hope is though. That would be revolutionary. Real fundamental change for the better.

There’s a rumor that in a recent meeting Trump threw out the idea of ending federal income tax. He would put tariffs on all foreign products, hitting China especially hard. He would end all of the useless government programs and slash spending. That would end the corruption and stop our representatives from becoming multi-millionaires while in office. A complete overhaul, which would be ******* outstanding. He might float that idea tonight. Or save it for October. Or it might not be true. I sure as hell hope is though. That would be revolutionary. Real fundamental change for the better.
You'd have to get Congress to go along with it which would be nigh impossible. Corruption is how all the Democrats and half the Republicans get their money.

www.FairTax.org

Last edited:
This debate is a lose lose situation for all involved, including the people watching. American politics is a **** show. I'll sit down with a good book, put on a john Coltraine album and drink bourbon until I'm numb enough to sleep.

Salute' you *******!
Gonna put in my Weekend At Bernie's DVD after the debate. Not sure if I want the original or the sequel.
It's similar to other classics like The Godfather where the sequel is as good or better than the original.

Biden hasn't been seen in over a week because they are working with him on memorizing the answers to the question that they already have. he can't use a teleprompter so he is gonna have to do the best he can to memorize the answers.

You'd have to get Congress to go along with it which would be nigh impossible. Corruption is how all the Democrats and half the Republicans get their money.

www.FairTax.org
True but the support for that by the citizens would be too overwhelming to ignore. It might take another voting cycle or two to get America First candidates elected to pass it, but the assplosions by the commies would be spectacular.

I catch the highlights. I detest CNN and this lefty shitshow hosting it. All it will do is piss me off.

Oh yeah, Joe's hopped up.

That last question joe "answered" was brutal

this is sad what they are doing to Biden. he needs to retire

Joe says Democrats don't want late term abortions. Do the Dems know this?

I'm shocked trump hasn't hammered on Joe's stuttering / rambling

Joe:

Moderators are more even-handed so far than I was expecting.