• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

Ha, Joe talking about his son dying in Iraq and Nazi's in the woods again.

I've seen a couple clips. They're damn near overdosing this guy just to get him through this.

I would be shocked if they don't try and replace him

I'm following the Timcast commentary on Rumble.

why lie again about the "fine people om both sides" bullshit

Trump is the Forest Gump of president's. The best ever at everything

Trump doesn't answer the question and just repeats the same stuff over and over and Biden is lost in space. Just can't believe these are the best 2 people we can find

I can't stand either of them.

Trump made several statements that really made me cringe... the most egregious.. "Black and Hispanic" jobs??? Really???

Now their debating golf...
but biden is full of **** on the insulin thing and the funding of historically black universities.

Trump signed a deal to fund them for I believe 10 years and biden reversed it his first week

but biden is full of **** on the insulin thing and the funding of historically black universities.

Trump signed a deal to fund them for I believe 10 years and biden reversed it his first week
That last comment wasn't for you... I'm talking about the WW3 comments.

True to a certain extent...

We all know why Trump signed that 10 year deal.

Sleepy Joe needs to walk away.