• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

That last comment wasn't for you... I'm talking about the WW3 comments.
You know you guys….i know I’m not American. But is this really not the most embarrassing thing on TV? They both never answered one question. Man oh Man. These are the two best candidates in the supposed best blah,blah,blah country in the world? America must be mortified watching this.

You know you guys….i know I’m not American. But is this really not the most embarrassing thing on TV? They both never answered one question. Man oh Man. These are the two best candidates in the supposed best blah,blah,blah country in the world? America must be mortified watching this.
sane voters are

liberals are probably sitting there saying how awesome Joe looks

You know you guys….i know I’m not American. But is this really not the most embarrassing thing on TV? They both never answered one question. Man oh Man. These are the two best candidates in the supposed best blah,blah,blah country in the world? America must be mortified watching thi
I'm embarrassed...

IF I could persuade the Dems... put all your chips on RFK Jr...

The Dems should be embarrassed trying to exploit Biden like this. The man is not well and needs help.

ABC is saying Joe gots to go.