• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

BOOM!

485-AB1-C8-DBEB-41-F7-B5-E5-D4-F0-C773-E545.png

Doesn't he have to, you know, get the nomination first?

God this would be hysterical.

WOAH: FiveThirtyEight Predicts 'No One' Will Win a Majority of Democrat Delegates

The last time there was a brokered convention was in 1952. Is the next one going to happen it 2020?

According to FiveThirtyEight, "No One" has a slightly better chance of winning more than half of pledged delegates than Bernie Sanders does. There's a 2 in 5 chance (37 percent) that no candidate will receive a majority of delegates, and there's a 1 in 3 chance (36 percent) that Bernie Sanders will.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-8.40.55-PM-1024x539.png

This projection is sure to change over the coming weeks, but a few weeks ago the chances of a brokered convention were just 1 in 7 (15 percent).

With Joe Biden's campaign looking glum, a brokered convention might be his best chance, assuming his supporters haven't jumped ship to Mike Bloomberg or some other so-called moderate.

A brokered convention would be a lot of fun to watch but devastating for Democrats. The chances of Bernie Sanders coming out on top in a brokered convention seem slim to me—and if Bernie goes into the convention with the most delegates but doesn't leave the convention as the nominee, Bernie supporters are going to be livid. Whoever the candidate is, if the Democrats have to wait until mid-July to know for sure who their nominee is going be, it puts their party at a significant disadvantage. In 2004, John Kerry secured enough delegates to be the presumptive nominee after Super Tuesday, months before the convention, giving the party time to coalesce behind him, and for him to pick a running mate before the convention. It would be better for the Democrats to have a presumptive nominee as soon as possible, and to not have one who will just increase division in the party in a crucial election year.

So, I'm rooting for "No One" to win the most delegates. It'll be amusing to watch and doesn't help them one bit.

If Trump did this, Tibs would **** his pants for months on this board.

Wait....he does that anyway.

Moving on....

Swamp Report: Peter Schweizer Reveals How Bernie Sanders Enriches His Family with Campaign Funds

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has repeatedly used his political position to steer money — both contributions to his campaigns and government funding — to his family members, explained Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, senior contributor to Breitbart News, and author of Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

Throughout his congressional career in the House and Senate, Bernie Sanders has used campaign funds to procure media-buying services from a consulting company founded and operated by his wife and her children.

Schweizer stated:

[In] 2000, Bernie was in Washington D.C, serving in Congress. Jane and her children a new LLC called Sanders and Driscoll. The new firm was a for-profit consulting company, and was run by Jane, daughter Carina, and son David. The family ran this new business out of the Sanders family home. Because of the way it was structured, it’s impossible to know just how much money Bernie’s wife and children made from his congressional campaign. But critics would claim that Sanders doled out more than $150,000 to his family through the new company.

Jane would even set up a media buying company, meaning that she would get paid every time candidate Bernie Sanders bought television advertising for his Congressional campaigns.

Then, during his 2016 presidential run, the Sanders campaign would funnel $82 million dollars through a mysterious media buying company run by Jane’s former colleagues. That company, known as Olde Towne Media, was located in private home in a cul de sac in Virginia.

As mayor of Burlington, VT, Bernie Sanders appointed his wife to an initially unpaid position in his municipal administration. Against the city council’s objections, he later put her on the payroll at local taxpayers’ expense.

Schweizer recalled Jane Sanders’ previous role as head of Burlington College, a private school with fewer than 200 students. One of the college’s board members admitted that hiring Jane Sanders was a function of her marriage to Bernie Sanders — then a member of House of Representatives from Vermont — believing it would help the school’s fundraising endeavors.

Despite its financial difficulties at the time, in 2009, Burlington College contracted with an unaccredited woodworking school run by Jane Sanders’ daughter, Carina Driscoll. Over $500,000 was funneled to from Burlington College to the woodworking school.

“Carina Driscoll’s school also received at least one federal grant from the US Department of Agriculture,” added Schweizer, noting that Bernie Sanders had oversight over the USDA’s funding at the time as a member of the Senate Budget Committee.

“I don’t believe in Charity,” said Bernie Sanders while mayor of Burlington.

Schweizer concluded, “While Sanders may not be a fan of charity, he seems to have no problem awarding jobs and contracts to those closest to him.”

“The biggest charity in Bernie’s life is Bernie,” said Schweizer in January.

Read the full video report’s transcript here:https://drilldowntv.com/2020/02/12/bernie-sanders/#_ftn4

Doesn't he have to, you know, get the nomination first?

Remember when Ted Cruz picked Carly as his VP? Lol. That was his low desperation moment, ala Jeb begging his piss poor audience to “please clap”.

Mini Mike and Hillary would be great. The two most unlikable people in the political arena teaming up. It would be awesome to see the press having to feign admiration for them.

Mini Mike and Hillary would be great. The two most unlikable people in the political arena teaming up. It would be awesome to see the press having to feign admiration for them.

Do you want to get suicided? Because that's how you get suicided.

President Bloomberg was found dead today from an apparent suicide. Investigators were puzzled how the 5'4 Bloomberg managed to hang himself with a 6' of length of rope. This was explained later by the discovery of 2 shots to the back of the head.

President Bloomberg left an unsigned typed note explaining that having billions of dollars can buy you a lot of things, including the highest office in the land, but it cannot buy you happiness.

Bloomberg, a noted philanthropist, left all of his vast wealth and personal fortune to charity, and in a recent change, the primary beneficiary is the Clinton Foundation.

God this would be hysterical.

WOAH: FiveThirtyEight Predicts 'No One' Will Win a Majority of Democrat Delegates

The last time there was a brokered convention was in 1952. Is the next one going to happen it 2020?

According to FiveThirtyEight, "No One" has a slightly better chance of winning more than half of pledged delegates than Bernie Sanders does. There's a 2 in 5 chance (37 percent) that no candidate will receive a majority of delegates, and there's a 1 in 3 chance (36 percent) that Bernie Sanders will.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-8.40.55-PM-1024x539.png

This projection is sure to change over the coming weeks, but a few weeks ago the chances of a brokered convention were just 1 in 7 (15 percent).

With Joe Biden's campaign looking glum, a brokered convention might be his best chance, assuming his supporters haven't jumped ship to Mike Bloomberg or some other so-called moderate.

A brokered convention would be a lot of fun to watch but devastating for Democrats. The chances of Bernie Sanders coming out on top in a brokered convention seem slim to me—and if Bernie goes into the convention with the most delegates but doesn't leave the convention as the nominee, Bernie supporters are going to be livid. Whoever the candidate is, if the Democrats have to wait until mid-July to know for sure who their nominee is going be, it puts their party at a significant disadvantage. In 2004, John Kerry secured enough delegates to be the presumptive nominee after Super Tuesday, months before the convention, giving the party time to coalesce behind him, and for him to pick a running mate before the convention. It would be better for the Democrats to have a presumptive nominee as soon as possible, and to not have one who will just increase division in the party in a crucial election year.

So, I'm rooting for "No One" to win the most delegates. It'll be amusing to watch and doesn't help them one bit.

This is just because all of the Democratic candidates are equally qualified, and any one of them would make fine Presidents............ Excuse from the left.

Bernie gonna blow a gasket when these two square off

Bloomberg's billions stay veiled while funding 2020 campaign

Michael Bloomberg has bought his way into the 2020 presidential race with hundreds of millions of dollars from his personal fortune. But he may not provide any details about where that money comes from until more than half of the Democratic primary is over.

While his rivals have disclosed years of financial details on everything from book deals to consulting clients to vacation homes, Bloomberg has not released any financial information since launching a late 2020 campaign fueled entirely by his $60 billion-plus in wealth. The billionaire and former New York City mayor was granted an extension on filing mandatory financial disclosure forms until March 20 — more than halfway through the delegate race and after Super Tuesday, when Bloomberg hopes to make his first splash in delegate-rich states like California and Texas.

Bloomberg has often blamed his late entry into the 2020 race for his unusual choices, such as not trying to qualify for the Democratic debates or skipping the Iowa caucuses. Critics see something else: A candidate with a history of buying his way around requirements that less wealthy politicians have to follow. He’s “skipping the democracy part of this,” Elizabeth Warren quipped in a recent MSNBC interview.

“The notion that we can go through Super Tuesday without having this legally required information for a presidential candidate who is spending millions of dollars is troublesome,” said Meredith McGehee, executive director of the government oversight group Issue One. “The American people are being asked to make a decision about a candidate without information that, the law says, should be important.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/22/michael-bloomberg-2020-funding-102467

-------------------

BERNIE OR BUST!!!

Bloomberg going after the Biden vote!

Bloomberg invites an 11 year old girl onstage and kisses her, then he says “I’m shameless”

u5bI4y0vo1vEoSch

Where did he kiss her? Did he grope her and get a hair sniff too?

If Blloomberg has to pick someone shorter than him as a running mate, that might only leave Hillary....

Just saying

Biden is about to face more heat, thank goodness, thanks to Rudy.

Rudy Giuliani Lays Bare Joe Biden’s–Not Hunter’s–Crimes in Ukraine

Now that President Trump has been acquitted for life by the US Senate, there is a renewed interest in investigating Ukrainian corruption. That’s a by-product of the impeachment farce that the Democrats weren’t banking on, as the American public was exposed to much about Ukraine-related corruption that the Democrat-media complex has kept hidden during the Age of Trump. For example, three members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee – Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and John Barrasso (R-WY) – are reportedly interested in meeting with Ukraine’s President.

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, has been conducting a private investigation into Ukraine corruption for over a year now and has collected (in his words) a mountain of evidence that will bury the Bidens. He has posted six podcasts on his website that detail some of that evidence. Giuliani has been making the rounds on cable news programs trying to get that word out.

On her Fox News Channel program earlier in the week, Shannon Bream reported that Democrats are accusing DoJ of creating a clearinghouse for Rudy Giuliani’s “fabricated dirt on a political opponent.” To explore that allegation, she interviewed Rudy Giuliani directly about it. Here is some of the Q&A.

Bream: The Attorney General has said that [he] will welcome this information coming in from [you]. Apparently, it’s going to come through the US attorney’s office in Pittsburgh. The FBI says its agents will evaluate it. Obviously, Democrats are not happy about that. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler says in a letter to AG Barr, “Any official relationship between Mr. Giuliani and the Department raises serious questions about conflicts of interest.” Are you getting special treatment, or is this something …

Giuliani: My, my, am I getting special treatment. I first revealed these facts about Joe Biden’s multiple crimes in Ukraine, Iraq, China about 10 months ago, and nobody paid attention. Not only am I not getting special treatment, I’ve been getting terrible treatment. This should have been investigated three years ago. If President Trump had gone on a stage and said, “I pressured the president of another country to dismiss a prosecutor,” there’d be an investigation the next day. In fact, they tried to say President Trump said something like that about two months ago. And every headline, every newspaper … bribery, bribery, bribery, bribery, bribery. Joe Biden says it – part of the protected class – all those people on the Council of Foreign Relations don’t even inquire why did he even have the prosecutor fired. Because his son was in the middle of an investigation. I didn’t just give him information. I have a document here that’s smoking gun. It comes from Latvia. It describes Hunter Biden’s involvement in laundering $14.8 million. It’s a government document of Latvia – $14.8 million being laundered through three different banks and disguised as loans. It’s the tip of the iceberg.

Bream: People have said that [Ukrainian Prosecutor Alexander] Shokin wasn’t doing a great job, and so other people wanted him out anyway. From NY Magazine, “Contrary to the Trumpist claims, Shokin was not investigating Burisma at the time. The Obama administration – in which Biden played a key role on Ukraine policy – was specifically upset with Shokin for his failure to investigate Burisma.”

Giuliani (laughing): Okay, I’m not buying that at all because I have a fact. They’re lying. On February 2, 2016, the investigator Shokin – who wasn’t investigating [per the NY Mag article] – raided the offices of Burisma and put them under arrest. On February 18, he received notification from the Latvian government that Hunter Biden was under investigation for substantial money-laundering activities. He had issued numerous subpoenas – I have all the records of the prosecutor’s office. The Democrats can lie all they want. It is a matter of record that Biden’s son was under investigation. And it will shock you even more – Joe Biden was under investigation.

Bream: What about the UK, though, because they obviously had very real concerns about the leader of Burisma, and they had pushed for investigations. They wanted information, and they said Shokin didn’t help us; he didn’t cooperate and help us look into this other Burisma …

Giuliani: Can I just point something out about how false that is? Shokin wasn’t the prosecutor general then [when the Brits requested Burisma-related information]. That’s a totally different man who did this. In fact, that man got fired for that, and Shokin was put in after that happened. I know the incident you were referring to. They were trying to seek $27 million from Biden’s boss, the crook [Burisma founder Mykola] Zlochevsky. They didn’t send in the papers on time because the President of the Ukraine [Petro Poroshenko, who preceded Vlodymyr Zelensky] was paid a $5 million bribe by Zlochevsky. Mr. Shokin was not on duty, wasn’t involved, wasn’t prosecutor general at the time. He became prosecutor general three months later. So the lying Democrats have really gotta try to get their facts straight. Biden is so guilty – it is so obvious that this was a bribe – you have to be a fool not to see it.

Bream: Apparently, there is a lot of disagreement as to whether there was an investigation or not. There were a number of people in the international community saying that Shokin wasn’t doing a Burisma investigation.

Giuliani: … You have public facts showing that [Shokin was fired] while doing a Burisma investigation. You have an arrest that showed that. But the fraudulent American media won’t publish that. … Why doesn’t somebody interview Shokin? Because our embassy won’t give him a visa. Do you know he was poisoned? I have the medical record that says he was poisoned with mercury poisoning.

Bream: My point with AG Barr, there’s a lot of dirty doings in Ukraine, so this is what the AG says about that. (plays a video clip of Barr stating the need for caution about anything coming from Ukraine due to differing agendas and anything received can’t be taken at face value). Do you agree that there are people with competing interests over there, but do you feel good that [DoJ] has welcomed [your] information?

Giuliani: I investigated the mafia; I investigated terrorist groups. They all have conflicting interests, and they all lie one after another. Unfortunately for Biden, this case doesn’t come from the Ukraine. It comes from his mouth. Just listen to his statement. “I offered something of value in exchange for an official action.” And then there are records showing that his son was under investigation. That is a first-year assistant [district attorney’s] bribery case. All the Ukrainians do is corroborate the confession of Joe Biden. Just listen to the tape [available on Giuliani’s website]. All Shokin says is largely the same thing that Biden says. And then five other [Ukrainian] prosecutors. And they [DoJ or the media] haven’t interviewed a single one of them.

Bream: Do you think you’ll get a fair shake now with DoJ?

Giuliani: I sure hope so because the Vice President of the United States committed a crime at the highest levels of government. It hurts out relationship with the Ukraine. We are fools in the Ukraine. Every time he went there and talked about corruption, the Ukrainians would say, “Start with getting rid of your son. Your son is pulling in $8 million for a no-show job, and unfortunately, he’s a drug addict, and we all know it. And you’re talking to us about corruption, Joe? How about you straighten it out? And how about Obama; you straighten it out?” It was reported in the NY Times, and he didn’t do a darn thing. … If you watch my podcasts, I have three witnesses who say that it was well-known throughout Ukraine that Joe Biden had been bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, and the bribe was getting the son the job, and then he would get Zlochevsky out of trouble, and that they were paid anywhere from $8 to $20 million.

End of the Q&A. It’s not just Hunter Biden; it’s Joe Biden who faces legal jeopardy, too. The legacy media have been covering for the Bidens for years, claiming that the “Ukraine corruption story” has been debunked. No one who has listened to a Rudy Giuliani interview on the subject or watched one of his podcasts detailing the evidence can say with a straight face that there’s nothing there. This is going to get really interesting as the US attorney in Pittsburgh sifts through that mountain of evidence. Ukraine will be the end of Joe Biden’s political career.

Where did he kiss her? Did he grope her and get a hair sniff too?

Not quite Creepy Uncle Joe hair sniffing level, but after the kiss he asked her "you dont drink beer yet"?????

Kobuchar stepping in **** next....pandering for minority votes.

Klobuchar says English should not be US national language, reversing from prior vote
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/amy-klobuchar-english-should-not-be-the-national-language/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar says she no longer believes English should be the national language of the U.S. - AP</p>— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) <a href="https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1228783797224853504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar says she no longer believes English should be the national language of the U.S., disavowing a vote she took more than a decade ago as she tries to build support in a state where Hispanics make up a critical constituency.

Campaigning in Las Vegas, the three-term Minnesota senator said Friday that she has changed her stance since voting for an English-language amendment in 2007 and has “taken a strong position against” it. She also blasted President Donald Trump for using immigrants as “wedges” and said as president she would work with Republicans to achieve comprehensive immigration reform.

Klobuchar’s record on immigration is under scrutiny after her third-place finish in the New Hampshire primary this week revived her campaign and sent her on to Nevada’s Feb. 22 caucuses with fresh momentum. After focusing much of her campaign on the first two voting states — Iowa and New Hampshire, both predominantly white — she’s now navigating a much more diverse electorate, where some of her moderate positions and willingness to vote with her Republican colleagues could be a liability.

Klobuchar was one of 17 Democrats to support a 2007 amendment that would have reversed President Bill Clinton’s executive order requiring federal agencies to provide materials in languages other than English. It passed 64-33, but the larger immigration bill died.

The amendment’s sponsor, Oklahoma Republican Sen. Jim Inhofe, said after the June 2007 vote that the amendment was about “preserving our culture and heritage” and would “send a message to all those who have come to our country and all those who will immigrate here in the future that English is the language of our land.”

A Bernie vs Bloomberg match would split them completely

Bernie bros would never vote for an old white billionaire, they would stay home instead and the country will never vote for a communist, so its lose, lose for them

Hell Bernie is already running a third party campaign from the inside right now, fighting the DNC and wall street is the only thing he knows, lol

Go Bernie bros!

#BernieOrBust is now #BernieOrElse!

"Good. We want you to be terrified. Win with us or lose without us."

#BernieOrElse

"Libs who are flirting with Bloomberg now should be aware that they are going on lists. Next time they pretend to care about racism or sexual harassment or really anything other than money and power, we will remember"

"We made it to Joe Biden's Wall Street fundraiser and brought a coffin to mourn the death of his campaign"

"This year we either get Bernie in Lincoln's sheets, or riots in the streets. There is no third option"

#BernieOrBurnItDown
#Bernie OrVest

Yeah, down wit da revolution baby!

Last edited:
President Bloomberg was found dead today from an apparent suicide. Investigators were puzzled how the 5'4 Bloomberg managed to hang himself with a 6' of length of rope. This was explained later by the discovery of 2 shots to the back of the head.

President Bloomberg left an unsigned typed note explaining that having billions of dollars can buy you a lot of things, including the highest office in the land, but it cannot buy you happiness.

Bloomberg, a noted philanthropist, left all of his vast wealth and personal fortune to charity, and in a recent change, the primary beneficiary is the Clinton Foundation.

giphy.gif