• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

so now people who farm and work in factories are stupid.....

A far cry from Biden, who thinks coal miners can just go learn to code when they lose their jobs. And yet they both sound similarly stupid.

that-guy-you-invite-to-the-pot-luck-and-he-67786381.png

He can try to buy it. He will get owned in a debate by Trump. They all will go down. Trump isn't losing to any one of those fools

They keep digging and find Bloomberg's stepped in a lot of ****. This one is great.

Michael Bloomberg: Tax the Poor – for Their Own Good

Democrat presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg has advocated raising taxes on poor people in order to more effectively control their behavior to ensure they live longer.

“People say, ‘Oh, we don’t want to tax the poor,’” but raising taxes on them “should have a bigger impact on their behavior” – for their own good – former New York City Mayor Bloomberg told a Spring 2018 meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

“The problem is in poor people that don’t have a lot of money,” Bloomberg explained, arguing in favor of a regressive tax:

Some people say, well, taxes are regressive. But in this case, yes, they are. That's the good thing about them because the problem is in people that don't have a lot of money. And so, higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves.

“So, I listen to people saying 'oh we don't want to tax the poor.’ Well, we want the poor to live longer so that they can get an education and enjoy life. And that's why you do want to do exactly what a lot of people say you don't want to do.”

The choice, Bloomberg said, is between “life or a job. Or, taxes or life? Which do you want?” Eliminating the coal industry, for example, will make people unemployed – but, they’ll live longer, Bloomberg argued:

“The question is do you want to pander to those people? Or do you want to get them to live longer? There's just no question. If you raise taxes on full sugary drinks, for example, they will drink less and there's just no question that full sugar drinks are one of the major contributors to obesity and obesity is one of the major contributors to heart disease and cancer and a variety of other things.

“So, it's like saying, ‘I don't want to stop using coal because coal miners will go out of work, will lose their jobs.’ We have a lot of soldiers in the United States in the US Army, but we don't want to go start a war just to give them something to do and that's exactly what you're saying when you say 'well, let's keep coal killing people because we don't want coal miners to lose their jobs.' The truth of the matter is that there aren't very many coal miners left anyways and we can find other things for them to do.

“But, the comparison is: a life or a job? Or, taxes or life? Which do you want to do? Take your poison.”

I love when the libs eat their own.

Bloomberg is having all kinds of stuff come out from racist to sexist to harassment.

I happen to believe that the Bloomberg ad campaign is actually going to backfire on him. His ad saturation is actually diluting his message. It also sends the message that he is trying to buy an election, when the other candidates are working hard to earn the vote.

I happen to believe that the Bloomberg ad campaign is actually going to backfire on him. His ad saturation is actually diluting his message. It also sends the message that he is trying to buy an election, when the other candidates are working hard to earn the vote.

Pros: A lot of the Dems are fine with it if they think he can beat Trump.
Cons: The Dem base has been telling us that rich old white men have been the problem for a long time now and their top three candidates (Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg) are rich old white men.

Cons: The Dem base has been telling us that rich old white men have been the problem for a long time now and their top three candidates (Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg) are rich old white men.

And communists. Any one of those tools would be a dream candidate for Trump bludgeon. Berntard-Buttplug is probably how it will end up.

Bloomingfuckingidiot: Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg once claimed during a television appearance that an “enormous cohort” of young black and Latino males “don’t know how to behave in the workplace.”

Just imagine the assploding by the libtards if Trump uttered such words.

Creepy Joe once again says that criminal illegal aliens are more American than we American citizens are. (and ALL Dim candidates want to provide free healthcare for the illegals with our tax dollars. **** the legal citizens.)

During a campaign rally in Reno, Nevada on Tuesday, former Vice President Joe Biden (D) said illegal aliens who are shielded from deportation by former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program are “more American than most Americans are.”

While speaking to a crowd of supporters, Biden accused American citizens of being less American than even the roughly 800,000 to 3.5 million DACA illegal aliens living in the United States while touting his plan to provide them all with amnesty:

Once again, legalize all the DACA students. These DACA students are more American than most Americans are. No, I’m serious.

Bloomberg qualifies for the next Dem debate, he will be on the stage

Go get him Bernie Bros!

lol

Go get him Bernie Bros!

lol

He's stepped into too much **** of late. Bloomberg Air will be grounded soon.

Bloomberg’s ‘mercenaries’: Billionaire Dem funding network of climate lawyers inside state AG offices

A program funded by 2020 presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is paying the salaries of lawyers who are farmed out to liberal state attorney general offices to pursue climate-based litigation -- a compact critics say amounts to Bloomberg buying state law enforcement employees to advance his preferred political agenda.

The arrangement, which currently pays the salaries of Special Assistant Attorneys General (SAAGs) in 10 Democratic AG offices, is drawing new scrutiny now that Bloomberg is running for president. The New York University School of Law's State Energy & Environmental Impact Center, which was started in 2017 with $5.6 million from Bloomberg's nonprofit, hires mid-career lawyers as "research fellows" before providing them to state AGs where they assist in pursuing "progressive" policy goals through the courts........

Go get him Bernie Bros!

lol

I hope they show the giant box that he'll be standing on behind the podium to give the illusion that he's not a gnome. A commie gnome. Giving the dwarf a box is size discrimination against the other commies. #GiveAllTheCommiesBoxes.

Isn't that hilarious. They trot out a hair sniffing creepy old man dumber than ****, a life long commie bum who has never worked a day in his life and a stupid rich lefto slum lord with a napoleon complex.

All older than dirt.

Last edited:
I'm fine with a one time DACA relief or amnesty if it is part of negotiating with democrats to get a far-reaching immigration reform law passed.

We need to clarify, once and for all, so the whole world knows, what our immigration policy is. What is legal. What is illegal. And how illegal crossings are enforced and penalized. Clarify asylum and prevent the abuse of that loophole. Decide if the executive branch really has the power to decide where and how many legal immigration comes from (unilaterally, at his/her discretion). We need to decide if chain immigration by families is what we want or does a merit based system make more sense.

I mean, even if you are a democrat, don't you want all this stuff in a law once and for all so there's no more debate and argument?

This should have been taken care of decades ago, but no one wants to decide. Trump rattling cages is TRYING to get something done but democrats just call him the boogie man and boohoo every effort he makes to negotiate something (or take him to court with frivolous lawsuits in the joke 9th circuit).

Again, I am willing to LISTEN to what democrats offer as an end game to immigration, but I have yet to hear ONE ******* plan for what immigration is supposed to look like and what they do with illegals. Not one. Instead they just run around like chickens with their heads cut off yelling "Bad, Bad, Bad" and basing all their decisions on emotions and sob stories.

Once the Supreme Court rules on DACA in Trump's favor (which they will) and once Trump wins re-election (which he will), with or without the House/Senate majority, major immigration reform is close. I mean 2021 close (maybe even this year, but I doubt it during an election year). Spring of 2021 could be YUGE for immigration reform - FINALLY - and a decision on what we want immigration to look like once and for all (at least for the next couple of decades).

I'm fine with a one time DACA relief or amnesty if it is part of negotiating with democrats to get a far-reaching immigration reform law passed.

Terrible idea. We did that once under Reagan and got this crap in return. The dems don't care about border security or illegal aliens. They want to give them free college and free health care. There is no way they are going to close the border if they ever get into power. Most want to tear the wall down. They know they can't win unless they change the demographics of the country.

I'll never support amnesty because the dems have already shown themselves unfaithful in their promises. Also no republican can win on a platform of amnesty. Trump would be defeated in 2020 if he did anything like that. And he should be. I'd close all immigration, legal and illegal. We don't need more people.

Terrible idea. We did that once under Reagan and got this crap in return. The dems don't care about border security or illegal aliens. They want to give them free college and free health care. There is no way they are going to close the border if they ever get into power. Most want to tear the wall down. They know they can't win unless they change the demographics of the country.

I'll never support amnesty because the dems have already shown themselves unfaithful in their promises. Also no republican can win on a platform of amnesty. Trump would be defeated in 2020 if he did anything like that. And he should be. I'd close all immigration, legal and illegal. We don't need more people.

It's not Amnesty for all 11 million (which is the democrat platform), but JUST Dreamers, which actually polls pretty favorably among both left and right.

You have to give up something or any bill will be philabustered and nothing will ever get done. Giving up DACA is a logical choice. You have to fight democrats with their own medicine: emotion and heart strings. To get immigration reform (REAL reform) I am willing to let 1-2 million young people who have been here as children stay or have a path to citizenship.

You fight this Indy, and nothing will ever get done. DACA amnesty is going to happen now or later. It is best to use it as a bargaining chip now to get the best deal on everything else Republicans want on the issue rather than lose the chip altogether.