• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

#DemExit - Half the DNC convention walked out on Hillary - why no media coverage?

Spike

Reaction score
DemExit-640x480.jpg

EP-307269155.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

STOLEN-ELECTION.jpg

CoVk0rMVIAEGJmS.jpg

DNC-LOST-US-1.jpg

If this is true, shame on the media. It's their job to report, not advance their narratives.

If this is true, shame on the media. It's their job to report, not advance their narratives.

It's VERY true - why would you even dare question me? You have eyes? You saw it here first!

Hundreds of Sanders supporters walk out after Clinton nominated

"The whole world is watching," they chanted. Then, "She lied, she cheated, she stole our votes."

Cops streamed in after them and shut the doors. Rifle-armed Secret Service agents watched with binoculars as a police helicopter circled overhead.

Two lines of Pennsylvania state troopers arranged themselves in at-ease formation facing the protesters. Four protesters began a line facing the state cops as both groups stared each other down.

Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, tweeted, "I'm calling on all who have a conscience, who value people, planet & peace above profit, to leave the neoliberal Democratic Party."

Sanders has appealed for party unity, but his supporters at the protest either didn't believe he was sincere or didn't care to heed his call.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-...k-out-of-convention-after-clinton-nomination/

What kind of math is that? A couple hundred walk out, when there are nearly 5,000 delegates.
How do you get half from that. No wonder the media didn't cover it. That many take a bathroom break every 15 minutes.

What kind of math is that? A couple hundred walk out, when there are nearly 5,000 delegates.
How do you get half from that. No wonder the media didn't cover it. That many take a bathroom break every 15 minutes.

But the few dozen trump protesters always get headlines... Wonder why?

First a Handful, then Dozens, now Hundreds - the truth will come out.

So it DID happen! The lyin' media wants you to believe it's all sunshine and unicorns at the convention! - now you know the truth, her coronation was a failure, there is no unity

hahahahaha

my work here is done

Just when you think someone can't get any more dumber, you go and redeem yourself. I really honestly do wonder about you now - in a serious way, I question your mental capacity.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zo-YVqV0v4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this video. It's been posted, but you've been too damned lazy to watch it. Take 2 minutes out of your day to see it for yourself, vs. spending another 5 minutes composting another dipshit message based on no knowledge of the situation. As you watch this video, note that it was wall to wall, filled seats at the RNC. Now, look at the Wells Fargo Center here and tell me if you think this is a few hundred seats or thousands? We can't fix the biased media's faulty reporting, but we can show you facts, like these, that are irrefutable. Dirtbag Hilldog can be heard speaking in the background.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zGRo1mH2_8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tim Kaine speaker's nomination speech just cancelled because boos were starting!

BWAhahahahaha

EMPTY SEATS everywhere! Crowd dead quiet.

Bernie fans gonna boo Obama too?

Sell-out Bernie red-faced in the shadows when his peeps started heckling

Last edited:
Wait, do I have this right? I am at work - are you saying that Kaine's nomination speech is being delayed due to booing?

I don't think so. Biden and Bloomberg rocked the house. Kaine and Obama coming up.

Wait, do I have this right? I am at work - are you saying that Kaine's nomination speech is being delayed due to booing?

Democrats Hastily Nominate Tim Kaine For VP To Avoid Boos

PHILADELPHIA — Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine is now officially the Democratic vice presidential nominee, but party officials intentionally rushed the formal proceedings here at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday to avoid the boos and protests of Bernie Sanders supporters.

“The chair will entertain a motion to suspend the rules and nominate Tim Kaine by acclamation as the vice presidential candidate of the Democratic Party,” said Ohio Rep. Marcia Fudge, who took over as chairman of the Democratic National Convention after the ouster of Debbie Wasserman Schultz this week. “Is there a second?”

“All in favor of the motion to suspend the rules and nominate by acclamation Tim Kaine as the Democratic party’s vice presidential candidate, please say aye,” Fudge said to both applause and protests.

After having deemed the measure passed, Fudge continued talking as some in the crowd could be heard protesting and demanding an actual roll call vote of all the delegates.

The music inside the convention hall was then turned up to drown out the protests.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/d...tim-kaine-for-vp-to-avoid-boos/#ixzz4FembYctA

-----------------------

Welcome to Obama's purple robed third-world Banana Republic.

Last edited:
Bernie delegates will not be quiet - ha ha - I doubt they show this on the nightly news

Can't wait till they boo Hillary