• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now We Know Why LeGarrette Blount Walked Out On Steelers

Also you won’t ever convince me that he did what he did without tampering from BB.. yeah so the Cheats desperately needed a rb and he magically just happened to get himself cut right then… plus they couldn’t afford him in ufa and with how it played out we basically paid him to win a super bowl with them… same thing played out with Harrison too

Bell had 33 carries in that Tennessee game. Blount had none. You can't tell me that Bell was infinitely better than Blount, to the point where they refused to give the guy a single rushing attempt out of over thirty opportunities.

**** the Steelers coaching staff, because instead of having a quality veteran for the playoffs, they had to rotate Ben Tate and some guy named Josh Harris at running back against the Ravens. Neither of whom ever played another down in the NFL after that loss.
I forgot about both Tate and Harris lol

The article said Blount confronted Haley, but why not Tomlin?

Tomlin is the guy he should have confronted had he not gotten results from Haley. It's possible he may have been afraid of being told what he didn't want to hear....which would then jeopardize his love of Tomlin.
He mentioned he likes Tomlin. No player wants to say they dislike Tomlin. Sacrilege!
With the amount of admiration Tomlin receives from the league, players etc. Is he black mailing someone? The guy is on a pedestal with the nfl but Steeler nation is ready to can the guy

Also you won’t ever convince me that he did what he did without tampering from BB.. yeah so the Cheats desperately needed a rb and he magically just happened to get himself cut right then… plus they couldn’t afford him in ufa and with how it played out we basically paid him to win a super bowl with them… same thing played out with Harrison too
A team King of shady
With bill-acheat, hand jive Bob
and ****-rocket lady
Their motto if you ain't cheating
You ain't trying
If I said I didn't
Wish them pain
Well...I'd be lying

So **** 'em all
With DICs
supersonic master
blaster blaster
redhot poker
The innerds cornholio -
Prince of disaster!
Start burning it slow
Now
do it faster!

A team King of shady
and ****-rocket lady
You ain't trying
If I said I didn't
Wish them pain
Well...I'd be lying

So **** 'em all
With DICs
supersonic master
blaster blaster
redhot poker
The innerds cornholio -
Prince of disaster!
Start burning it slow
Now
do it faster!
04C4578D-4CBB-41FE-8B6D-C68FA6756EAF.gif

Does it really matter with Tomlin at the wheel? Every year as a Steelers fan is Groundhog Day in its own little aggravating way.
It’s better than being a Lions fan and Groundhog Day 🤷‍♂️

Oh brother...

It’s better than being a Lions fan and Groundhog Day 🤷‍♂️
True, but as I Lions fan, I probably wouldn't have very high hopes or expectations.

The Steelers have had several teams over the last eleven years which had the talent to be legitimate Super Bowl contenders, in my opinion, but they never came close to fulfilling those aspirations. Never truly even sniffed them, really.

The coaching staff quit on Blount, and left the team completely hamstrung in the postseason. For no good reason. The guy scored 27 touchdowns with New England over the next 2+ years. **** them.
Never a losing season.
Greatest coach ever.

Blount was getting paid regardless. It’s not like he was a high school senior not getting into games even after the mercy rule went into effect. The PROFESSIONAL thing to do would have been to discuss it with the coach sometime after the game.

goddamn. seriously. goddammit. I agree with Flog.

**** Blount.

yeah, he wanted to play. He knew the dynamics involved here when he signed. if he wanted to be on the field more, then he should have went elsewhere prior to pen to paper. but he got a contract. he got some money. then went back to NE and got a ring.

**** Blount.

A team King of shady
and ****-rocket lady
You ain't trying
If I said I didn't
Wish them pain
Well...I'd be lying

So **** 'em all
With DICs
supersonic master
blaster blaster
redhot poker
The innerds cornholio -
Prince of disaster!
Start burning it slow
Now
do it faster!

H-E-L-L ******* yeaH

Salute the nation

True, but as I Lions fan, I probably wouldn't have very high hopes or expectations.

The Steelers have had several teams over the last eleven years which had the talent to be legitimate Super Bowl contenders, in my opinion, but they never came close to fulfilling those aspirations. Never truly even sniffed them, really.
If you’re trying to sell that it’s better to have no expectations and be a loser since 1957 vs. the fact the Steelers got ****** out of #1 seed in 2017 & out of playoffs by refs, but because we have expectations it’s worse?

I'm gonna disagree. You signed a contract to play. To play. They told you were gonna play. Instead they ran the wheels off of Bell. It was ****** stupid. Same with Harrison. I can't really fault a guy for wanting to play. Prefer track suit Deuce?
**** Blount and Harrison. They are just players that are part of a team. Backups at that.

If you have ever been a part of these things you know it's the second liners that make the difference between good ad great.
With the season longer and Covid restrictions depth is challenged like never before. The great teams are the ones who have answers for it.

Blount was a piece of **** in college. He had issues with splitting time and coaches then too. And of course he was gonna get stats with the Pats, cause he was the starter. You think Steven Ridley or ****** Shane Vereen were going to keep him on the bench like Bell did in the Burgh?? Why should I listen to him now or ******* care what he says.

Blount was a piece of **** in college. He had issues with splitting time and coaches then too. And of course he was gonna get stats with the Pats, cause he was the starter. You think Steven Ridley or ****** Shane Vereen were going to keep him on the bench like Bell did in the Burgh?? Why should I listen to him now or ******* care what he says.
It was never gonna be a split. But 10-15 carries on 4 or 5 series was more than do able. He was a completely different back which would have posed a problem.

Blount was a piece of **** in college. He had issues with splitting time and coaches then too. Why should I listen to him now or ******* care what he says.

This. It's gonna be a long off-season.