• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now We Know Why LeGarrette Blount Walked Out On Steelers

For
Sure but it's also once they take away or limit your best it's what you have behind it.
That's why you can't just have the trace busta playah. You have to have the trace bustah bustah uh uh to mother ****** uh uh have enough talent so that they can't just zoom in on player A ...they mother ****** have to account for mother ****** player B and uh uh C.

If you’re trying to sell that it’s better to have no expectations and be a loser since 1957 vs. the fact the Steelers got ****** out of #1 seed in 2017 & out of playoffs by refs, but because we have expectations it’s worse?
Not trying to "sell" anything, simply pointing out the difference between being a Steelers fan versus a Lions fan. You brought Detroit up, remember?

I'm also a Pirates fan, so I have some experience in the rooting-for-a-perennially-******-team department.

I'm just not into the threat of being Detroit. You can linger in the middle forever too. It isn't great. It's just time to move on.

Get over it. HC Tomlin ain't going until HE wants to leave...
I know, I know...my bad. Head Coach Tomlin rulz. Did you know that he's never even had a losing season?