• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats are self-destructing.

The Republicans might not be perfect, but at least they tax less and spend less than the Democrats. There is no doubt about that.

I'll give you that they tax less, but that last budget was a disaster. Spending increased. A lot. Even some of my liberal friends thought it was a lot, and not in a hysterical, end of the world way like you see from democrats now.

Also, I saw an interview with Elizabeth Warren where she wants to set the top bracket tax rate at 90%, like when Carter was President. Idiots are obviously not students of history.

Just leave them alone and they will hang themselves. Platforms like this.....

Senate Democrats Demand Supreme Court Nominee Not Be Unduly Influenced By U.S. Constitution

“Time and time again, we find progressive laws getting struck down,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a Senate address. “And it’s always — always — the ones the Constitution is against. These right-wing judges don’t think for themselves, they just do whatever the Constitution says. And it’s time for that to end.”
https://babylonbee.com/news/senate-...not-be-unduly-influenced-by-u-s-constitution/

You can't make this **** up and be any dumber.......err at least I hope not

NE332WJ.png

And this blatant display of disrespect is gonna bury them and the NFL...you watch.

7MNzaUp.jpg

So a member of the House or Senate can refuse to Pledge Allegiance to the United States and still keep his position?

uh oh, Grey Beaver in trouble now!

Elizabeth Warren: 'Of course I’m a capitalist'

WarrenCapitalist.jpg

John Harwood conducted an interview with Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) this week which may not have produced much of substance, but definitely provided some interesting moments of comic relief. Warren is still seen as a likely entrant in the Democrats’ 2020 presidential primary and has buttered her bread with the fights she’s started with Wall Street and the investment banking industry.

Harwood asked her about that, specifically wondering if she didn’t harbor some “malice” for capitalists. Warren’s response is a bit much to swallow

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/07/25/elizabeth-warren-course-im-capitalist-come-video/

So a member of the House or Senate can refuse to Pledge Allegiance to the United States and still keep his position?

Of course. The United States is a horrible country founded by evil white European slave owners who stole every bit of their success from the Africans they kidnapped and brought here in chains. Look at Africa, LOOK!!! If we hadn't stolen their knowledge we'd be as advanced as Africa. You can't Pledge Allegiance to that bullshit.

Everybody holding an official elected or appointed office in this Country takes an 'oath of office', If that person does not uphold the pledge that they swore to, then they should be removed from that position. They had no trouble yanking that clerk outta her job for not issuing marriage licenses to queers but disrespect the flag....
th

if-we-lie-to-the-gouernment-its-a-felony-if-3048509.png

This is great. Tucker perfectly describes the TDSers and democrap party of today.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/30/tucker-carlson-democratic-party-unrecognizable/

“To anyone who remembers the Democrats of the 1960s, the ’90s or even three years ago, it’s all very confusing. That party is dead,” Carlson concluded. “It’s been replaced by a new one whose entire platform could be, say no to Trump. This isn’t politics anymore; it’s the world’s dumbest religion.”