• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deny climate change? Off to the gulag for you!

Increases in global CO2 measurements always lag increases in global temperature measurements. Fact. This is all bullshit.

Numerous people on the Left have already admitted that the greenie movement isn't about the environment, it's about control and stopping capitalism.

Numerous people on the Left have already admitted that the greenie movement isn't about the environment, it's about control and stopping capitalism.

Come on Ron, EVERYONE knows this is the truth, but you keep talking like that and someone's gonna suggest you put this on.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

The only way to save the planet is by eliminating humans, just admit it.

I suggest one way to cull the herd is by having India and Pakistan to exchange nukes and maybe taking out a large portion of Bangladesh in the process.

Thats a couple billion carbon footprints we wont have to worry about in the future.

The only way to save the planet is by eliminating humans, just admit it.

I suggest one way to cull the herd is by having India and Pakistan to exchange nukes and maybe taking out a large portion of Bangladesh in the process.

Thats a couple billion carbon footprints we wont have to worry about in the future.

No way we leave China out of the solution, Spike. Given that number of people and their CO2 emissions ... wow. Greta should save her know-it-all glares and speeches for them.

I have many plans Steel

I was saving China for the asteroid attack, our Space Force could capture and tow one in to drop on them , no war needed, they will never see it coming

No way we leave China out of the solution, Spike. Given that number of people and their CO2 emissions ... wow. Greta should save her know-it-all glares and speeches for them.

Greenies always go for the low-hanging fruit in the U.S. Try that in China or India or the Pacific Rim and you'll get disappeared.

I read the other day where someone reported that global warming would cause the oceans to rise in some areas and be lower in others....lol

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

— H. L. Mencken

I read the other day where someone reported that global warming would cause the oceans to rise in some areas and be lower in others....lol

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

— H. L. Mencken

That's like when they said the global warming went to the bottom of the oceans during the pause.

I have been told that moving more troops to an island can tip it over.

Come On people! The Climate changes every year every day on it's own. It has always. In the 70's the panic was we were headed to a new ice age. Today we're burning up both end of the world scenarios from the Democratic party. I don't want to get political here just stating where it came from. Remember we had an ICE AGE, then the earth warmed up. Did it warm up because of animals fossil fuel use? WTF! So some say over population, you can take everyone in the WORLD and put them in the state of Texas at the population density of Manhattan and the rest of the world will be 100% empty. People pay $1 million dollars to live in a 1000 square. ft. Apartment because it was so desired. Ok it's not sprawling fields but you can easily comfortable. Climates change it's nature, tides change it's nature. Stop falling for money grab stories and read about the history of what your panicked about. Greta is being used by her parents. Greta has a brand new Tesla, poor Greta. She flies around in jumbo jets not sail boats. LMAO! [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

So are you saying you want to start a war with China and India?? Because THOSE TWO ******* COUNTRIES ARE PRODUCING VASTLY MORE CO2 EMISSIONS EVERY ******* YEAR, WHILE THE UNITED STATES' SHARE HAS DECLINED OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS.

Yes, the climate is a crisis, we have 10 years to fix it, but the biggest emitter is exempt from the solution. No discussion, ever, of that changing. It's clear what the Paris agreement is all about, and climate change it ain't.

Yes, the climate is a crisis, we have 10 years to fix it, but the biggest emitter is exempt from the solution. No discussion, ever, of that changing. It's clear what the Paris agreement is all about, and climate change it ain't.

Greta-Thunberg-how-dare-you.gif

Greta-Thunberg-is-the-Asperger-suffering-psychopath-with-a-bit-of-Tourette-Syndrome-who-has-been-indoctrinated-by-the-Progressive-Left-Autistic-Eco-Angst.gif

By "we," she means her dad and some Indian guy who actually write the **** posted under her name on Fakebook.

Facebook Bug Shows Greta Thunberg’s Father Posting As Teen Activist

A Thursday evening software update at Facebook accidentally allowed anyone to view exactly who is posting under the accounts of public figures, businesses and other entities, according to Wired.

The result? For starters, some 3 million followers of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg have been reading posts written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and a climate activist in India who serves as a delegate at the UN’s Climate Change organization, Adarsh Prathap.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/facebook-bug-greta-father-posting/

maybe she was in school?

Do you think she will follow the path of other ****** up, druggie child actors?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I think that miserable little ***** should be forced to stay in Bangladesh, where she can start saving the world by picking up their trash and cleaning their open sewers.

I think that miserable little ***** should be forced to stay in Bangladesh, where she can start saving the world by picking up their trash and cleaning their open sewers.

Or come to America and clean up after Antifa rallies.

Nothing wrong with this, right?

Prince Charles flew 16,000 miles in just 11 days using three private jets and one helicopter before proudly posing with Greta Thunberg in Davos

Prince Charles was last night facing embarrassment after taking a series of private jet flights while lecturing world leaders about climate change.

On a trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos last week, the Prince met activist Greta Thunberg and used an electric Jaguar car to travel to the Swiss resort.

But the MoS can reveal that in the 11 days before his high-profile appearance, Charles took three flights on private jets for official Government business and one on a helicopter.

After his speech last Wednesday, during which he urged world leaders to take ‘bold and imaginative action’ on the environment, he took a fourth jet to Israel for an official trip.

23873824-7929735-image-a-23_1580000230361.jpg

Taking into account an additional five so-called ‘empty-leg’ flights required to collect the Prince, his jet and helicopter travel totalled more than 16,000 miles in less than a fortnight at an estimated cost to the taxpayer of £280,000.

Last night, a Clarence House spokesman said: ‘Global travel is an inescapable part of the Prince’s role as a senior member of the Royal Family representing the UK overseas.

‘When he travels he does so at the request of the British Government. He does not choose the destinations any more than he chooses the means by which the journeys are undertaken.’

According to the Paramount Business Jet calculator, which lets passengers work out their carbon emissions, the air travel will have emitted more than 162 metric tons of carbon – 18 times an average Briton’s annual total.

Muna Suleiman, of Friends Of The Earth, said: ‘Climate targets can’t be met without cutting pollution from aviation emissions, and private jets are a particularly wasteful way to travel.’

She is being used by the left. But it's not child abuse. No .

you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-my-childhood-getting-that-cobalt-for-your-electric-cars-fast-as-i-can-greta-thunberg.jpg