• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DHS cancels Obama policies, orders agents to expand deportations

Spike

Reaction score
RAWHIDE!

Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly officially ordered federal agents this week to begin arresting and deporting more illegal immigrants, releasing them from the handcuffs the Obama administration had imposed, and making headway on one of President Trump’s chief campaign promises.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/21/dhs-cancels-obama-policies-released-agents-to-expa/

cowboys.jpg

But, but... muh legacy!!!!

Ha ha, take it in the *** Ocommie, you terrorist scum!

But, but... muh legacy!!!!

In the *******

Airlines Forced to Cut Trips to Cuba Because Americans Don’t Want to Go

Obama’s concessions to Cuba opened the way for U.S. airlines to do business with the communist dictatorship. After announcing frequent flights to the island over a year ago, however, many major airlines have found the demand they expected from U.S. tourists simply is not there.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...forced-cut-trips-cuba-americans-dont-want-go/

In the *******

Airlines Forced to Cut Trips to Cuba Because Americans Don’t Want to Go

Obama’s concessions to Cuba opened the way for U.S. airlines to do business with the communist dictatorship. After announcing frequent flights to the island over a year ago, however, many major airlines have found the demand they expected from U.S. tourists simply is not there.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...forced-cut-trips-cuba-americans-dont-want-go/

Wait, we're all allowed to go to Cuba now? I thought you needed special permission. On Saturday in Lauderdale's Southwest terminal there was a flight going to Havana in the gate next to mine. They ALL looked Cuban. Yeah, I profiled. I want to go before Holiday Inn and frickin McDonalds take over the island. Just once.

Wait, we're all allowed to go to Cuba now? I thought you needed special permission.

read this

How To Travel To Cuba: A Guide For Americans

https://expertvagabond.com/travel-to-cuba-for-americans/

In April 2016 I traveled to Cuba as an American with my girlfriend. We traveled through the popular foreign gateway city of Cancun, Mexico.

You can buy a 30 day Cuban tourist visa at the airport there for $20.

It can be purchased the at the check in counter (or while waiting in line) before your flight. The visa is a separate card you keep with your passport, but it’s not attached.

We flew into Havana from Cancun on the Mexican budget airline Interjet for $240 USD round trip, and the flight took about an hour.

As of January 16th, 2015 Americans no longer need to apply for specific licenses if they fit one of the 12 special categories.
What does this mean? It simplifies the process for Americans that meet those special requirements to visit Cuba. But it also creates a grey-area.
If you no longer have to pre-apply for a license, can you say your trip is for journalism when it’s really not? Will anyone even check to make sure you actually match one of the 12 categories?

If you don’t fit one of the categories, will anyone enforce the rules when you return to the United States? From my experience & listening to other travelers, the answer is no. While it’s still technically illegal for Americans to travel to Cuba for tourism only, it seems in practice, no one really enforces these travel restrictions anymore.

Can You Bring Back Cigars?

I thought you’d never ask! So officially, if you are traveling to Cuba under one of the 12 special categories, you are now allowed to bring back $400 worth of souvenirs, including up to $100 worth of Cuban cigars. Yay!

Tourists aren't allowed to travel on airlines to Cuba yet, only government approved individuals for specifically allowed
reasons can go.

You shouldn't be getting your news from the leading Fake News source.

Tourists aren't allowed to travel on airlines to Cuba yet, only government approved individuals for specifically allowed
reasons can go.

I'm a journalist - SNS can print up press passes by the dozen - we are a special allowed category, or fly to Cancun, hop a plane there, no one cares.

US tourists won't go in big numbers until tourism to Cuba is similar to other Caribbean islands.

reasons can go.

I'm sure I heard a radio advertisement for our airport is advertising flights to Cuba. I think it is "starting XX/XX, flights to Cuba will be starting".

US tourists won't go in big numbers until tourism to Cuba is similar to other Caribbean islands.

I've read several articles about travel to Cuba and they all say that it's hard to get decent food, even in the major hotels. Also forget about wifi and internet.

yeah - but for $100 you can rent a Chevy and driver for a day

travel-to-cuba-americans-photo.jpg

and the 5 star luxury hotels with Deluxe fan AC

i-D2n9Vrd-XL.jpg

I've heard the prostitutes are beautiful and relatively inexpensive though.