• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DHS Officers Humiliate Judges by Enforcing Immigration Laws, Declares Judge

Spike

Reaction score
Judges are humiliated and dehumanized whenever they must enforce the nation’s immigration laws, according to a senior judge on the far-left Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

The judge’s cry of outrage came when he could not block the orderly repatriation of an illegal immigrant who has two drunk driving convictions, plus a U.S. wife and three children.

“We are unable to prevent [Andres] Magana Ortiz’s removal, yet it is contrary to the values of this nation and its legal system,” complained Judge Stephen Reinhardt, who wishes to extend citizens’ rights to illegal foreign migrants. We are compelled to deny Mr. Magana Ortiz’s request for a stay of removal because we do not have the authority to grant it. We are not, however, compelled to find the government’s action in this case fair or just. … The government’s decision to remove Magana Ortiz diminishes not only our country but our courts, which are supposedly dedicated to the pursuit of justice. Magana Ortiz and his family are in truth not the only victims. Among the others are judges who, forced to participate in such inhumane acts, suffer a loss of dignity and humanity as well. I concur as a judge, but as a citizen I do not."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...es-enforcing-immigration-laws-declares-judge/

Arrest-Charles-ReedUS-U.S.-Immigration-and-Customs-Enforcement-640x480.jpg

-------------------------

Heartwarming - liberal judges getting asswhacked, swallow the bile *******

If someone could find a phone number for Judge Stephen Reinhardt, that would be great. I would like to call him several times.

**** that judge and the dumbshits who put him in that position.

Um.... if he has a US wife, doesn't that make him a US citizen? Too bad we can't kick everybody out that drives drunk multiple times...

Justice may be blind, but apparently those on the left who've been elected to uphold and enforce the law are cockeyed.

Most assuredly, their humiliation would turn to jubilation if this tax paying, flag saluting, US citizen was unjustly prosecuted for J-walking, or something nearly as heinous.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Um.... if he has a US wife, doesn't that make him a US citizen? Too bad we can't kick everybody out that drives drunk multiple times...

Not if he didn't do the paperwork, which would then alert the govt to his presence and make it more difficult to work for cash under the table.

No.

The only thing that makes you a US Citizen is the naturalization process.