• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Diddy

that dude has been a sell-out from day 1.

Jefferey Epstein says Hi.

Last edited:
I did not know who he was until recently. I have heard the name.

As they say in new york city....the jig is up.

I hope they let him keep some of that lube they found at his place cause he is gonna need it where he's going.
And he won’t even have to pay people to have sex with him.

*Profanity Alert*

👀👀

Jailers put accused sex trafficker Sean "Diddy" Combs on a "procedural" suicide watch, as the music mogul awaits trial on three felony counts tied to more than a decade of alleged abuse, a source said.

Combs has been in federal custody in New York City since Monday night and guards at the Metropolitan Detention Center are closely monitoring him, a source familiar with the situation told NBC News.

yep he will be unalived pretty soon just like Epstein. To many powerful people were getting their freak on to let him live long enough to point fingers.

yep he will be unalived pretty soon just like Epstein. To many powerful people were getting their freak on to let him live long enough to point fingers.
you mean "unalived" not unalived.

The list of people at his parties needs to be exposed
He has had 6 months to strategize with that list to better leverage himself.
He should take down a bunch of other folks with him.

A while back a singer named Ke$ha had a hit song. The opening line.....wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy.

Is there a closed captioned version? Asking for a friend.
Just hang loose, blood.
She gonna catch up
on the rebound on the medi side.
What it is, big mama?
My mama didn't raise no dummies.
I dug her rap.
Cut me some slack, Jack.
Chump don't want the help,
chump don't get the help.
Say he can't hang, say seven-up.
Jive-*** dude
don't got no brains, anyhow.

And just like Epstein no list of clients/compromised individuals will come out.