• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

DNC rigged for Hillary confirmed.

OOPS...this was already posted in the "winning" thread.

Mods delete if you wish.

They still haven't figured out the Denm leadership surpressed the typical get out the vote camapaign they run cause the new younger voters it typically grabs were more likely to vote for Bernstar over Hilldog...

It was confirmed when the Superdelegates unanimously voted for Hillary. It singlehandedly lost the election for the Dems.

The dems are a mess right now

The MSM is acting shocked, like this is news. Hell, those of us on the Right knew this over a year ago.

and in other news Abraham Lincoln is still dead

Reactions: wig
Who cares? While unethical, it isn't illegal. The thing that strikes me is that Bernie supporters should be pissed, and they are all kinda 'meh'. At least the ones I know. They are all Dems in the end, and they close ranks when they have to. Republicans like to throw each other under the bus over petty ****. Well, I guess these days establishment republicans are more liberal than conservative, so it makes sense they go after conservative republicans.

Who cares? While unethical, it isn't illegal. The thing that strikes me is that Bernie supporters should be pissed, and they are all kinda 'meh'. At least the ones I know. They are all Dems in the end, and they close ranks when they have to. Republicans like to throw each other under the bus over petty ****. Well, I guess these days establishment republicans are more liberal than conservative, so it makes sense they go after conservative republicans.

You're looking at it superficially. There may have been crimes committed.

First, federal law sets strict limits on campaign contributions. Financial records must now be subpoenaed to determine whether these laws were broken. Given Clinton’s past record of shady transactions such as the Whitewater land deal and her sale of cattle futures, there is a strong chance that a document trail will lead investigators to multiple violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act.

Second, if Brazile’s account of Clinton’s artifice is true, it is likely that campaign finance reporting laws were broken under the same Act. Hiding campaign money through false or misleading campaign reports is illegal. In egregious cases it is a crime, not just a civil penalty.

Finally, the funneling of campaign funds from one source to another smacks of money laundering. Any transaction that seeks to conceal or disguise proceeds of illegal activity constitutes money laundering. So, if it can be shown that Clinton violated campaign contribution limits or reporting requirements, then the channeling of the proceeds from one source to another would be the “laundering” of it

Clinton and her campaign are already suspected of playing a pivotal role in violating federal law by paying a substantial amount of money to a British spy and Russian government sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier”. Talking to a Russian in a campaign is not a crime, but paying money to one as part of a political campaign is a crime.

There is also evidence Clinton used her public office to confer a benefit to the Russian government in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. If the Clintons were enriched at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia, it would amount to a violation of seven criminal statutes, including racketeering.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...igging-nomination-may-have-been-criminal.html

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Donna Brazile: I was treated like a slave

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

------------------

Why those RACIST Dems!

hahahahahahahahahha

Trump was right again!

Could Bernie Sanders have won a primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Donna Brazille: Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

What if the DNC hadn't been in debt? What if President Barack Obama had raised more money after 2012? What if the Sanders people hadn't ignored their fundraising agreement with the DNC as Brazile says they did? What if the DNC hadn't agreed to run everything by the Clinton campaign?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/polit...nders-2016-election-donna-brazile1028AMVODtop

-------------------------------

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
I always felt I would be running and winning against Bernie Sanders, not Crooked H, without cheating, I was right.

BWAhahahahaha

Donna Brazile: What Happened At The DNC Was ‘Worse Than Katrina’

Donna Brazile, former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, said Sunday that the events of the 2016 presidential campaign amount to something “worse than hurricane Katrina in terms of the emotional toll.”

Responding to those inside the Democratic party telling her to be silent on her experience, Brazile said they can “go to hell,” she told ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos.

“George, for those who are telling me to shut up, they told Hillary [Clinton] that a couple months ago. You know what I tell them? Go to hell. I’m going to tell my story,” Brazile said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/05/d...ened-at-the-dnc-was-worse-than-katrina-video/

Why should the DNC be forced to accept a representative who was not part of their party? Bernie is/was a self proclaimed INDEPENDENT, he is not part of their party, why should he be allowed to usurp their nomination?

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

-----------------

It's all in the BOOK

Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House

"Was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her life"

"Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

"DNC's deal with the Clinton campaign was a "cancer."

The dems are a mess right now

but wait

but wait

but wait

there's more

It was THE RUSSIANS!

It was THE RUSSIANS!

It was THE RUSSIANS!

Donna Brazille colluded with the Russians!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary’s Campaign Accuses Donna Brazile Of Spreading ‘False Russian-Fueled Propaganda’

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign responded to former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Donna Brazile’s criticisms of the Clinton campaign, including the charge the campaign essentially rigged the 2016 primaries.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/05/h...of-spreading-false-russian-fueled-propaganda/

I had a sandwich with Russian mayo. Obviously, I am up to no good.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

------------------

Why those RACIST Dems!

It was well-known among party leaders that Bomma hated doing fund raisers, meeting people, and being nice to them. In real life he's a cold dude. Also a narcissist so he wouldn't give a **** about raising money for anyone else after he wasn't going to be able to run again.

hahahahahahahahahha

Trump was right again!

Could Bernie Sanders have won a primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Donna Brazille: Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

What if the DNC hadn't been in debt? What if President Barack Obama had raised more money after 2012? What if the Sanders people hadn't ignored their fundraising agreement with the DNC as Brazile says they did? What if the DNC hadn't agreed to run everything by the Clinton campaign?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/polit...nders-2016-election-donna-brazile1028AMVODtop

-------------------------------

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
I always felt I would be running and winning against Bernie Sanders, not Crooked H, without cheating, I was right.

Possibly, also the Bernie Bots were more enthusiastic than Hildebeast voters. Bernie would have been harder for Trump to run against because he wasn't nearly as tainted as Hildebeast.

Why should the DNC be forced to accept a representative who was not part of their party? Bernie is/was a self proclaimed INDEPENDENT, he is not part of their party, why should he be allowed to usurp their nomination?

Because in the mind of the typical Democrat, the worst candidate on their ticket is still better than the best Republican. The Dems have a lot of faults but they still do a better job of party unity than the GOP does. Bammy was a bad President for the Dems in a lot of ways but you won't find any of them who didn't back Him 110%. They're only deserting Hildebeast because she lost.

The Dems commercials now ursurp the late00 repubs as the most uninspired crap I have seen from a national party... if you hate trump, vote for democrats....

hahahahahahahahahahaha

------------------

Why those RACIST Dems!

je4BVmB.jpg

gAQl8E6.jpg