• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does Israel have a right to exist? Whats your solution?

First of all, I said no such thing. I have always said that the land should be free and undivided. Just like America. So your point is moot.

Second, by your logic any Native American who kills you and takes everything you own is full morally justified. Do you really believe that?

Ethnic cleansing is wrong. But you seem absolutely fine with it. Even though that act of evil has precipitated the entire Jihadi movement, up to and including the attacks of 9/11.

You seem unable to express yourself in your own words, which furthers my point that you have little actual conviction that the things you say are true.

your revisionist history is so wrapped in bullshit and baked in excrement that you think it's a wonderful cake.

I never said anything about giving it back to it's rightful owners. You are the one who suggests that the land was arabic and should be given back to arabic peoples. not me. not anyone else. you. you own that.

9/11 attacks on the WTC were ethnic cleansing? well, if you go there, then the muzzies were the ones doing the attacking, so they must be the ones perpetrating the beginning of the ethnic cleansing. using that logic, as flawed as anything liberal, you would have to agree that we should exterminate them since they were attempting to do so to us Americans (regardless of race, religion or sex).

i feel no need to express myself in a voluminous diatribe to a shitheel such as yourself when i have far more other important things to focus on.

The issue is that
a. All of that region is made up countries which were created when briton withdrew and done so with the purpose of intentionally creating conflict within the land so the people wouldnt unify and create strong nations... look at iraq... Its parts of 3 cultures mashed together that has never gotten along..

Factually untrue. The Ottoman Empire was one of the few relatively safe places for Jews because the European countries tended to have pogroms and kill them off. Or torture them.

More importantly though, this idea that they "never got along" is propaganda. The middle east has seen large periods of peace. Saladin was well known for his religious acceptance. But because the Zionist wan to be viewed as perpetual victims, they created this mythology whereby the middle east conflict has being going on indefinitely. It simply isn't true.

None of that, of course, addresses the fact that Israel's 1948 sovereignty is illegitimate, and ignores the atrocities she has committed since.

B. The palistinianes are being used as pawns to attack Israel by third party countries who refused to help them as refugees and forced them into an unenviable position they are in now...

Pawns or not, you have again failed to address the FACT that ISRAEL'S SOVEREIGNTY IS NOT LEGITIMATE. The Partition Plan was illegal, so they're not a real "country" anyway.

C. The whole region has been subjegated time and again through lost wars.. They really have no claim to anything at this point... Most cant even keep a government in place long enough to be relevant in the international community save for the ones that fall under a dictatorship..

Many people have invaded the region. Multiple times. That part is true. But it's mostly been Europeans who did the invading. To say that the Palestinian people who lived there for 1000 years have no claim to their own homeland, tacitly implying that they deserved to be ethnically cleansed and forced onto reservations, is ludicrous. And you're further implying that the European immigrants who forcibly took the land from them have a greater claim to the land because they happen to have Jewish heritage. That's just ******* racist. Remember, the majority of Jews in what is now Israel proper back in 1947 were EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. And the people they forced into interment camps had lived there for many generations.

Id feel some pity for the plight of the palestinians if this didnt all stem from a half dozen failed wars or military entanglements with israel that they were the aggressor in... Hell egypt ought to be glad they didnt keep half that country too... The bottom line is the area that was siezed has military significance for attacking israel, so they wont completely give it back....

Question: If the UN came to your house and said that it now belongs to Canada, and gave you no legal process by which to appeal, would you simply give your house away? Or would you fight for it? If you fight, you're a Palestinian "Terrorist". You are the PLO. If you walk away, you're a coward. The Palestinians fought for their homes. No different than you would have. Partition was NOT NECESSARY. The Zionists could simply have lived side by side with the Palestinians. Instead, they chose to drive them out at gunpoint. That makes them the bad guys and it's fairly clear.

your revisionist history is so wrapped in bullshit and baked in excrement that you think it's a wonderful cake.

I never said anything about giving it back to it's rightful owners. You are the one who suggests that the land was arabic and should be given back to arabic peoples. not me. not anyone else. you. you own that.

Ok. Post the quote where I said that. I have always said the Palestinians should be allowed to return home. I never implied anything about giving them anything they weren't due, or taking anything from anyone else.

9/11 attacks on the WTC were ethnic cleansing?

HaHAHAHAHA!

Now you're intentionally trying to twist my words. I said 9/11 is the result of our support for Israel, and that Israel's founding act was ethnic cleansing.

But it's a nice try there. I guess you don't understand the concept of cause and effect.

i feel no need to express myself in a voluminous diatribe to a shitheel such as yourself when i have far more other important things to focus on.

You know Israel is an illegitimate Apartheid state. You can't defend her with facts, which is why you either post some bullshit propaganda, or throw insults. You know I'm right, and it pisses you off. You TRIED to find evidence that Israel is a legitimate country, but all your research came back the same: it isn't, and I'm right. So this is you giving up.

I win. Again.

You totally misread that quote.. The post ww2 creation of nations was done to force instability in the region.... Thats been admitted....They found incompatable regions and mashed them together... Going back to the ottoman empire is off topic on that point... You are trying too hard on this .... All of that area was conquered a dozen times over... By the time of the british occupation there they had no real legal standing.. Its not much different than the native americans... They once held alll this land and now they live where the conquering government allows them to... And historically the us has forced various tribes to move at will... Conquered nations lose rights.... The arabian nations have no legal leg to stand on and are militarily inept...

Pawns or not, you have again failed to address the FACT that ISRAEL'S SOVEREIGNTY IS NOT LEGITIMATE. The Partition Plan was illegal, so they're not a real "country" anyway.

Funny, I thought Libs loved the UN.

In the annuls of history... Military conquest always trumps idealogy... Make a rule that iraq cant subjegate kuwait... They do it anyhow and the only way to stop them is militarily removing them... If the coalition fails, the iraquis keep kuwait until they are forced to surrender it, or more often in history, they simply absorb it... ... When the ottoman empire fell to the british siding with the germans, by the way, they lost all rights to self govern.... Just like getmany did, just like post ww2?japan did... They were at the mercey of their conquerors... The brits decided to divy it up in a way that would ensure they wouldn't ever fight anyone but themselves and included israel in the land...tough ****.... They tried multiple times to attack israel and lost tons of territory to them instead... Again tough ****... They are vrry lucky israel was restrained from totally conquering the area or right now the arabians would all be in lower africa and europe with no homeland...i have no pity for bigoted fools that get greedy..

Way to change the subject.

Now try actually responding to what I said.

How was that a change of subject? Did the Ottoman Empire NOT fight against us in WWI? Was the Ottoman Empire not Muslim based?

Why do we draw these "pointless lines in the sand" and say the Israelis cant be here when they were there before they were pushed out? That land has been fought over for way more years than the US has been around and, IIRC, jews were in Israel before the partition after WWII.

You totally misread that quote.. The post ww2 creation of nations was done to force instability in the region.... Thats been admitted....They found incompatable regions and mashed them together... Going back to the ottoman empire is off topic on that point... You are trying too hard on this .... All of that area was conquered a dozen times over... By the time of the british occupation there they had no real legal standing.. Its not much different than the native americans... They once held alll this land and now they live where the conquering government allows them to... And historically the us has forced various tribes to move at will... Conquered nations lose rights.... The arabian nations have no legal leg to stand on and are militarily inept...

You're right. My apologies. Reading it again, the "they" was a bit transferable.

The Arab nations have no claim. You're right. But they're not the ones making the claim. The 4 million exiled Palestinian people are. And their claim is 100% legitimate. At the very least their claim is AS legitimate as the European interlopers who banished them. As such, it seems reasonable to dissolve the apartheid state and create a Unified Holy land for everyone. Nobody has to leave, nobody has to be "driven into the sea". We let the Native Americans off the reservation and granted them full citizenship. So can the Israelis.

In the annuls of history... Military conquest always trumps idealogy... Make a rule that iraq cant subjegate kuwait... They do it anyhow and the only way to stop them is militarily removing them... If the coalition fails, the iraquis keep kuwait until they are forced to surrender it, or more often in history, they simply absorb it... ... When the ottoman empire fell to the british siding with the germans, by the way, they lost all rights to self govern.... Just like getmany did, just like post ww2?japan did... They were at the mercey of their conquerors... The brits decided to divy it up in a way that would ensure they wouldn't ever fight anyone but themselves and included israel in the land...tough ****.... They tried multiple times to attack israel and lost tons of territory to them instead... Again tough ****... They are vrry lucky israel was restrained from totally conquering the area or right now the arabians would all be in lower africa and europe with no homeland...i have no pity for bigoted fools that get greedy..

I see now where you're having a problem. You are equating the Arab nations (Jordan, Egypt, etc) with the indigenous Palestinian people. They are not the same. The Arab states are making no claims to Israeli land. The Palestinians in the territories are. They are the people the Israelis ethnically cleansed and forced onto Indian Reservations called Gaza and the West Bank. And those people have a very legitimate claim to Israel proper. Moreover, they have no nation. They are completely disenfranchised because Israel will not allow them to form a state of their own.

How was that a change of subject? Did the Ottoman Empire NOT fight against us in WWI? Was the Ottoman Empire not Muslim based?

Why do we draw these "pointless lines in the sand" and say the Israelis cant be here when they were there before they were pushed out? That land has been fought over for way more years than the US has been around and, IIRC, jews were in Israel before the partition after WWII.

The issue is not whether the Jewish settlers have a right to live there. I fully respect that they do. The issue is whether or not they had a right to FORCE THE PALESTINIANS OUT. And I submit that they had no such right. Ethnic cleansing is a crime.

Wow im beginning to think SV is bigoted vs jews... Weird...

You are arguing in favor of Jim Crow segregation. You are arguing in favor of South African Apartheid.

Equal rights for the Palestinian people is bigoted? Since you're the segregationist, I'd like to hear why integrating the Holy Land (as we integrated the American south) is bigoted against the Jews. Or do you think American integration was racist against white people?

Wow im beginning to think SV is bigoted vs jews... Weird...

Most Liberals are. Curiously the Jooz remain mostly Liberal and vote Democrat.

The issue is not whether the Jewish settlers have a right to live there. I fully respect that they do. The issue is whether or not they had a right to FORCE THE PALESTINIANS OUT. And I submit that they had no such right. Ethnic cleansing is a crime.

Well, there's this little problem that the Palestinians want to kill every Jew. To his credit, Bill Clinton worked a deal that gave the Palestinians 95% of the land they wanted and they still said no, so as far as I'm concerned they can **** themselves and the goats they rode in on.

Last edited:
You're right. My apologies. Reading it again, the "they" was a bit transferable.

The Arab nations have no claim. You're right. But they're not the ones making the claim. The 4 million exiled Palestinian people are. And their claim is 100% legitimate. At the very least their claim is AS legitimate as the European interlopers who banished them. As such, it seems reasonable to dissolve the apartheid state and create a Unified Holy land for everyone. Nobody has to leave, nobody has to be "driven into the sea". We let the Native Americans off the reservation and granted them full citizenship. So can the Israelis.

I see now where you're having a problem. You are equating the Arab nations (Jordan, Egypt, etc) with the indigenous Palestinian people. They are not the same. The Arab states are making no claims to Israeli land. The Palestinians in the territories are. They are the people the Israelis ethnically cleansed and forced onto Indian Reservations called Gaza and the West Bank. And those people have a very legitimate claim to Israel proper. Moreover, they have no nation. They are completely disenfranchised because Israel will not allow them to form a state of their own.

You are arguing in favor of Jim Crow segregation. You are arguing in favor of South African Apartheid.

Equal rights for the Palestinian people is bigoted? Since you're the segregationist, I'd like to hear why integrating the Holy Land (as we integrated the American south) is bigoted against the Jews. Or do you think American integration was racist against white people?

You are ignoring that the palistine state was conquered when the arab nations repeatedly used it as a staging ground to invade israel... Every time they gave it back it happened again. Then they just kept it as a buffer zone... It was jist self preservation yhat plateau is absolutely key for defense... I dont get why people dont understand that... Its like war strategy 101... Dont give the enemy a strategic staging ground... Make them take the high ground by force...

And again the other states all intentionally shut out the palestinians even though they were agressors too so they could harness moronic simpletons sympathy plus by making them desperate they turned them to suicide bombers... I mean ots a known strategy for hamas, who are terrorists, to set up bases in civiliam areas just to maximize public sympathy... They are a sick faction And deserve no support

As such, it seems reasonable to dissolve the apartheid state and create a Unified Holy land for everyone. Nobody has to leave, nobody has to be "driven into the sea".

You think the Islamists would ever accept that? Peacefully? Ha ha ha. We can go back and forth over the history of this all you like...it all stems from Biblical claims to small parcels of land that are never going to be resolved. We're talking Isaac and Ishmael. Which one is legitimate, take your pick. Legitimate claims or not, Islamists don't want to share with Jews, they want Jews wiped off the planet and that's why they have to be kept out.

Most Liberals are. Curiously the Jooz remain mostly Liberal and vote Democrat.

You don't actually believe this. This is Ron trolling.

Well, there's this little problem that the Palestinians want to kill every Jew. .

If your loved ones were slaughtered and you were forced from your home into an internment camp because your skin was the wrong color and you worshiped the wrong god, you might want to kill someone too. It is amazing to me how much sympathy you have for mass murderers, and how little you seem to have for their victims. I'll remind you that the Palestinians did not put 6 million Jews in the gas chamber. That was the Germans.

You are ignoring that the palistine state was conquered when the arab nations repeatedly used it as a staging ground to invade israel... Every time they gave it back it happened again. Then they just kept it as a buffer zone...

What in the blue hell are you talking about here? When did this happen? What dates? What invasions?

It was jist self preservation yhat plateau is absolutely key for defense... I dont get why people dont understand that... Its like war strategy 101... Dont give the enemy a strategic staging ground... Make them take the high ground by force...

This presupposes Israel's non-existent sovereignty, and ignores the ethnic cleansing. I think. Because I'm still not sure what specific conflicts you're referring to.

And again the other states all intentionally shut out the palestinians even though they were agressors too so they could harness moronic simpletons sympathy plus by making them desperate they turned them to suicide bombers... I mean ots a known strategy for hamas, who are terrorists, to set up bases in civiliam areas just to maximize public sympathy... They are a sick faction And deserve no support

Who is "all the other states" and how did they "shut out the Palestinians"? Hamas has only been around since 1988. The Israeli ethnic purge of the Palestinians happened in 1948, so WTF are you even talking about?

I think you don't know the history of Israel. How it was created, and the crimes in committed in doing so. I think you further underestimate the racist component of Zionism. I think you should read up on the Partition Plan, the Palestinian forced exodus, and the resulting internment crisis in the Palestinian territories of Gaza and the West Bank.

You think the Islamists would ever accept that? Peacefully? Ha ha ha. We can go back and forth over the history of this all you like...it all stems from Biblical claims to small parcels of land that are never going to be resolved. We're talking Isaac and Ishmael. Which one is legitimate, take your pick. Legitimate claims or not, Islamists don't want to share with Jews, they want Jews wiped off the planet and that's why they have to be kept out.

Did Black people accept it? Did native Americans accept it? Did Black South Africans accept it?

Do you think we should have propped up Nazi Germany because the Jewish people might retaliate if we let it fall? What kind of ******* logic is that. ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID STATE. It doesn't matter whether or not the transition will be smooth or ugly. The Palestinians have a right to their homeland. They have a right to not be disenfranchised. They have a right to freedom JUST LIKE YOU DO.

If the Israelis didn't want the Palestinians to retaliate, the shouldn't have ethnically cleansed them in the first place.

Last edited:
You don't actually believe this. This is Ron trolling.
Not at all. Modern anti-Semitism is the province of the Left. Most Jooz are Liberal and vote Democrat. Prove me wrong. Links please.

If your loved ones were slaughtered and you were forced from your home into an internment camp because your skin was the wrong color and you worshiped the wrong god, you might want to kill someone too. It is amazing to me how much sympathy you have for mass murderers, and how little you seem to have for their victims.

Stay on their side of the wall and leave the Jooz alone and there is no problem.

I'll remind you that the Palestinians did not put 6 million Jews in the gas chamber. That was the Germans.

Which is why the UN gave the Jooz a homeland. You were saying?

Not at all. Modern anti-Semitism is the province of the Left. Most Jooz are Liberal and vote Democrat. Prove me wrong. Links please.

Prove what wrong. You made a nonsensical statement. You say anti-semitism is a Liberal trait, but that most Jewish people are Liberal. That doesn't make any damn sense.

I repeat my assertion that you're trolling.

Stay on their side of the wall and leave the Jooz alone and there is no problem.

You keep ducking the issue of ethnic cleansing. Over and over you keep ducking it. The Israelis had NO RIGHT to take the land from the Palestinians in 1948. Their claim to it is specious, their actions illegal. Thus everything that Israel has done in defense of their illegal "country" is also illegal.

They never had a right to build a wall and keep out the indigenous people of Palestine. Duck and dodge all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the Israeli Apartheid state is an illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

Which is why the UN gave the Jooz a homeland. You were saying?

Then they should have built it in Germany. No reason to slaughter Palestinians and take their land from them. It is a morally indefensible position.

Prove what wrong. You made a nonsensical statement. You say anti-semitism is a Liberal trait, but that most Jewish people are Liberal. That doesn't make any damn sense.
Exactly. They don't know who their friends are. Thanks for proving my point though.

I repeat my assertion that you're trolling.
I will assert for the first time that you're a ******* moron.

You keep ducking the issue of ethnic cleansing. Over and over you keep ducking it. The Israelis had NO RIGHT to take the land from the Palestinians in 1948. Their claim to it is specious, their actions illegal. This everything that Israel has done in defense of their illegal "country" is also illegal.
Again, take it up with the UN.

They never had a right to build a wall and keep out the indigenous people of Palestine. Duck and dodge all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the Israeli Apartheid state is an illegal occupation of Palestinian land.
Like I said, the Palestinians had their chance for peace and they said no. It's as much the Jews' homeland as it is the Palestinians. Besides which, the Palestinians were a nomadic people and never had an actual country called Palestine.

Then they should have built it in Germany. No reason to slaughter Palestinians and take their land from them. It is a morally indefensible position.

I kinda think that after WWII they didn't think Germany was a real safe place to be. If the Palestinians would worry more about building a nation and an economy and less about driving the Jews into the sea, they might have a life worth living. As it is, I don't really give a **** about them and every one that blows himself up makes the world a better place. One less Muslim.

Last edited:
Did Black people accept it? Did native Americans accept it? Did Black South Africans accept it?

Do you think we should have propped up Nazi Germany because the Jewish people might retaliate if we let it fall? What kind of ******* logic is that. ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID STATE. It doesn't matter whether or not the transition will be smooth or ugly. The Palestinians have a right to their homeland. They have a right to not be disenfranchised. They have a right to freedom JUST LIKE YOU DO.

If the Israelis didn't want the Palestinians to retaliate, the shouldn't have ethnically cleansed them in the first place.

You do realize that there are 1.6 million Arabs living in Israel, that they have full rights of citizenship and are represented in the government, and that the majority of them are doing far better than their Arab neighbors and don't want to live in a Palestinian state, right?

Yet you want us to force these people who live, are educated and work in a modern democracy to go back to being ruled by a brutal repressive theocracy because of what happened in 1948? Because, fairness?

Last edited:
Again, take it up with the UN.

So I ask the question again: If the UN gave your house to the Canadians, would you just leave or would you fight for it. If you fight, you're a Palestinian "terrorist".

Like I said, the Palestinians had their chance for peace and they said no. It's as much the Jews' homeland as it is the Palestinians. Besides which, the Palestinians were a nomadic people and never had an actual country called Palestine.

When did this "chance for peace" happen? After the unlawful resolution of 1947, the Israelis declared the lands theirs and began razing villages. There was no "chance for peace". It was a slaughter. European fighters, hardened and trained from WW2 against a bunch of Palestinian farmers and sheep herders with single shot muskets trying to protect their homes. That's not a "chance for peace". That's attempted genocide. And if you agree that the land is equally claimed by both parties, why do you support racial segregation? Do you think we should bring it back here too?

As for the Palestinians incorporating into a government, they didn't need to because prior to the Zionist insurgency, they never had a need too. That still does not justify ethnic cleansing. It does not justify murdering innocent women and children so the Zionists could take their land. If the Zionists were so peace loving, why even partition the land? Why base their national identity on race?

I kinda think that after WWII they didn't think Germany was a real safe place to be. If the Palestinians would worry more about building a nation and an economy and less about driving the Jews into the sea, they might have a life worth living. As it is, I don't really give a **** about them and every one that blows himself up makes the world a better place. One less Muslim.

You'd be wrong. Germany was very safe for Jews after WW2. It was that way thanks to our reconstruction efforts. And the Palestinians have every right to go home. Why should they not be allowed to return to their homeland? You still haven't answered that question. Ethnic cleansing is a crime. You keep ducking it, over and over. If it was you, and they took your house, you'd just leave? Go live in Mexico somewhere and forget all about home? I seriously doubt it. I know I would lock load and go get some. But that's just the little voice in my head from Fort Benning telling me to fight for what's right.

I'm still waiting for one of you to explain why the Zionists had the right to ethnically cleanse Palestinians from their homeland and force them onto reservations. You all seem eager to avoid that question.

You do realize that there are 1.6 million Arabs living in Israel, that they have full rights of citizenship and are represented in the government, and that the majority of them are doing far better than their Arab neighbors and don't want to live in a Palestinian state, right?

Yet you want us to force these people who live, are educated and work in a modern democracy to go back to being ruled by a brutal repressive theocracy because of what happened in 1948?

Yes and no. Yes there is a substantial Arab minority in Israel proper. No, they do not want to live in Zionist controlled Israel, and whoever told you that, LIED. The Israeli government has been in a panic about the growing Arab population because it is known that they will abolish the Jewish state as soon as they become the Majority. It's called the Demographic Time Bomb, and it's well documented.

And I don't want America to force them to do ****. I don't want my tax dollars used to enforce racial segregation and ethnic cleansing. What happened in 1948 matters. Do we still force Native Americans to live on reservations? Of course not. So why is it ok for the Israelis to do it?

Last edited:
No, they do not want to live in Zionist controlled Israel, and whoever told you that, LIED.

Polls show that 70% of Israeli Arabs don't want to live in a Palestinian state. Don't you get it? These are modern people living where there is religious freedom and tolerance of social differences. They have better jobs, education, standard of living and healthcare than their backward savage Arab neighbors. They don't WANT to live under radical Islamist rule. Why would they?

Do we still force Native Americans to live on reservations? Of course not. So why is it ok for the Israelis to do it?

Because Native Americans have neither the means nor the desire to slaughter us.

Last edited:
Because Native Americans have neither the means nor the desire to slaughter us.

They had both the means and the desire back in the 1880s when that policy ended.

And it's beside the point. You're saying that we should support mass murder and segregation because the mass murdering segregationists might get hurt if we don't. Please explain how the **** that makes any sense. These people are criminals. They run over ambulances with tanks and blow up school children with American made Hellfire missiles. They shoot at children for throwing rocks at armored bulldozers. If there are conflicts, and I don't think it will be as bad as you assume, the Israelis are RICHLY deserving of reprisals.

They had both the means and the desire back in the 1880s when that policy ended.

And it's beside the point. You're saying that we should support mass murder and segregation because the mass murdering segregationists might get hurt if we don't. Please explain how the **** that makes any sense. These people are criminals. They run over ambulances with tanks and blow up school children with American made Hellfire missiles. They shoot at children for throwing rocks at armored bulldozers. If there are conflicts, and I don't think it will be as bad as you assume, the Israelis are RICHLY deserving of reprisals.

Do you really want to go down the road of who's more violent and criminal?

Do you really want to go down the road of who's more violent and criminal?

I want to go down the road of who started it. Who's perpetuating it. The Israelis could end the conflict tommorow if they wanted to. But they love segregation and race hate more than they want peace. They could integrate the Holy Land, allow the Palestinians to return, and change the course of history. BUT THEY ARE RACISTS. They hate Arabs and see them as sub human. That is what you are defending. The most vile race hate and segregation.

And if you want to talk civilian casualties, you should look them up. The Israelis are FAR more violent and have killed many many more civilians in the last 20 years than have the Palestinians. Look up the 2014 Gaza massacre. ONE dead Israeli. 1000 Palestinian civilian deaths, 500 of those were children.

I want to go down the road of who started it. Who's perpetuating it. The Israelis could end the conflict tommorow if they wanted to. But they love segregation and race hate more than they want peace. They could integrate the Holy Land, allow the Palestinians to return, and change the course of history. BUT THEY ARE RACISTS. They hate Arabs and see them as sub human. That is what you are defending. The most vile race hate and segregation.

And if you want to talk civilian casualties, you should look them up. The Israelis are FAR more violent and have killed many many more civilians in the last 20 years than have the Palestinians. Look up the 2014 Gaza massacre. ONE dead Israeli. 1000 Palestinian civilian deaths, 500 of those were children.

You are so one sided on this it's unbelievable. Are you Palestinian or something? I can tell you because I've known and worked with both Arabs and Israelis-Jews are not fond of Arabs, that's true. But Arabs HATE Jews. I mean they believe Jews are lowdown, dirty scum. Like animals. They hate Jews more than they hate Christians. More than they hate America. More than they hate George W. Bush.

And once again, there are 1.6 million Arabs living peacefully in Israel. Working, voting, getting educated, getting healthcare. No, they don't like each other, but they're able to coexist. Yeah, the Jews hate Arabs..the Arabs who want to kill them. The Arabs who strap bombs on their own child so they can blow up families who are just walking down the street. And yeah, the only way to deal with savages like that is to strike back 10 times harder. That's the only language they understand.

The Israelis could end the conflict tomorrow? Are you kidding me?

I dont have a problem with Israel or Jewish people, but I dont know why we are so invested w/ them. They are supposedly our greatest ally, but what are we getting out of the deal? We give them money, guns, protection and what do we get from them?

You are so one sided on this it's unbelievable. Are you Palestinian or something? I can tell you because I've known and worked with both Arabs and Israelis-Jews are not fond of Arabs, that's true. But Arabs HATE Jews. I mean they believe Jews are lowdown, dirty scum. Like animals. They hate Jews more than they hate Christians. More than they hate America. More than they hate George W. Bush.

And once again, there are 1.6 million Arabs living peacefully in Israel. Working, voting, getting educated, getting healthcare. No, they don't like each other, but they're able to coexist. Yeah, the Jews hate Arabs..the Arabs who want to kill them. The Arabs who strap bombs on their own child so they can blow up families who are just walking down the street. And yeah, the only way to deal with savages like that is to strike back 10 times harder. That's the only language they understand.

The Israelis could end the conflict tomorrow? Are you kidding me?

Talk about being "one sided".

You say the Arabs hate the Jews. How exactly should they feel about having their people ethnically cleansed from their homeland? How would you feel if the UN gave your house to another ethnic group? Would you hate that group when they showed up at your house with rifles and threatened to kill you if you didn't leave? The Israelis started this. Arab anti-Zionism is founded on the Zionist belief that they are superior to all other peoples, ESPECIALLY Arabs/Muslims.

The timeline goes like this:

Group A is slaughtered en masse by Group B.

Group A seeks reparations from the UN.

The demand of group A is that they be given the land of Group C.

Group C didn't have JACK **** to do with the slaughter of Group A, but they live on land that Group A likes.

The UN grants the demand of Group A, in spite of the numerous legal challenges made by Group C.

Meanwhile Group B gets off scott free for mass murder, and has to give up zero lands.

Group A then proceeds to the land of Group C and begins killing them and taking their land, forcing the survivors onto reservations.

Group A then calls themselves a country, and a democracy, despite having forcibly ejected half it's population for having the wrong skin and the wrong god (Group C)

After 70 years of total subjugation, mass murder, and disenfranchisement OneForTheBus is OUTRAGED by the idea that Group C should be able to return to the homes forcibly taken by Group A.

You are defending everything we as Americans stand against. Segregation. Ethnic cleansing. Institutional race prejudice. And your argument isn't that the mass murdering racists are justified, your argument is that we should perpetuate mass murder and ethnic cleansing because the alternative means the mass murderers may pay a price for 70 years of atrocities. Think about what you're saying. We should never have integrated the American South because Black people might retaliate? We should never have ended Apartheid in South Africa because the Africans might retaliate? We should never have ended the rule of the Nazis because the Jews might retaliate? Does that really make sense?