• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don Lemon is such an idiot

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Don Lemon's response to these democrat mobs being mobs -
"Thank you very much," the anchor continued. "In the Constitution, you can protest whenever and wherever you want. It doesn't tell you that you can't do it in a restaurant, that you can't do it on a football field. It doesn't tell you that you can't do it on a cable news you can do it wherever you want."

"To call people mobs because they are exercising their constitutional right is just beyond the pale," Lemon concluded before going to break.

Pretty sure this idiot never read the first amendment. That's not even close to what it says, *******. And yeah Don, I guess the Constitution doesn't say that we can't protest in your living room, right? The level of stupidity at the news outlets is unreal.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ator-on-activist-mob-definition-shut-up?amp=1

Don Lemon's response to these democrat mobs being mobs -

Thank you very much," the anchor continued. "In the Constitution, you can protest whenever and wherever you want. It doesn't tell you that you can't do it in a restaurant, that you can't do it on a football field. It doesn't tell you that you can't do it on a cable news you can do it wherever you want."

"To call people mobs because they are exercising their constitutional right is just beyond the pale," Lemon concluded before going to break.

Pretty sure this idiot never read the first amendment. That's not even close to what it says, *******. And yeah Don, I guess the Constitution doesn't say that we can't protest in your living room, right? The level of stupidity at the news outlets is unreal.

e5c919aafe7643c5fe8697a8a32b37f7.jpg

You only need see him talk for 20 seconds to see that he has the IQ of a turnip.

i watch cnn a good bit and i can't stand lemon. i think Anderson cooper is alright, wolf is ok, and cuomo can be ok. The problem i have with lemon is he cuts off people who don't agree with him. Or he will get a panel of 3 highly liberals and one conservative and they will just berate the conservative.

i watch cnn a good bit and i can't stand lemon. i think Anderson cooper is alright, wolf is ok, and cuomo can be ok. The problem i have with lemon is he cuts off people who don't agree with him. Or he will get a panel of 3 highly liberals and one conservative and they will just berate the conservative.

The only person I have ever seen on a TV screen more idiotic than Don Lemon is Chris Cuomo. If Lemon has the IQ of a turnip, then Cuomo has the IQ of a potato.

I quit watching CNN because it was causing my IQ to suffer.

Reactions: xjx
CNN huh? That explains why I don't know who this guy is.

I haven't watched a minute of CNN in 10 years. I only know these morons from watching Youtube videos of Conservative guests making them look like complete morons on their own shows. Allison what's her face is a gigantic imbecile too. To watch them try to hammer the same tired, debunked talking points and bogus arguments against someone on the other side that has intelligence is hysterical. They usually get curb stomped on live TV. Then they are stupid enough to try the same **** with the next guest. Like the rest of Liberals they don't see to have the ability to learn from their own mistakes.

This article says it all.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...iolence-and-racism-hit-17-new-lows-this-week/

Here is the thing that is so amusing about CNN… Pretty much every day the far-left network engages in numerous acts of self-humiliation. A Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo or Jake Tapper or Brian Stelter says or does something that forever stains their character, that reveals the hideous person beneath … and for what?

If CNN had anything other than tragic ratings, if CNN were in second place or even close to second place, I could understand the shamelessness, the tabloid approach to covering politics. But CNN’s ratings are not only awful, they are miraculously awful. Not only is CNN in far-last place, The Least Trusted Name In News does not even have a breakout star or show. Throughout all of last quarter, and only in competition with two other networks (MSNBC and Fox), not a single CNN show — not even one — placed in the top 20...............................................

I'll watch CNN when they bring Clay Travis back on. Until then, as another 1st Amendment and Boobs absolitionist, I shall continue my ban.