• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Donald Trump Bars CNN, NYT, LAT, Politico From White House Briefing

You are under the delusion that if Trump plays nice, then it is possible that the liberals will do the same and he can reduce his policy headwinds. All the historical evidence says that is a fantasy. We have the house, senate, and WH. His only chance to advance his agenda is to get some freaking legislation moving, which appears to be out of his control. I'd say that the enemies who might be swayed by your strategy are the RINOs in congress.

RINO'S are the immediate opposition....very true..

To advance his and the conservatives parties "long-term" agenda...like KEEPING the House & Senate, he will have to sway other moderates and Independents as well..

Yep, not happening. They will block him and throw tantrums at every turn no matter what he does or says. I'm sure he is perfectly aware of this, so he probably figures why waste the time.

I don't think that outwardly would happen...

The press would veil that behind awkward displays of humor..

Anyway....nothing speaks more to a leader to me than a man that will sit down and converse along side his distractors, and use those moments to his long term benefit..

Last edited:
Yeah I get why he appeals to some people but there's gotta be something between "silver tongued smooth talking politician" and the complete moron he sounds like sometimes.

I think there are people who will defend everything he says and everything he does as down to earth and folksy no matter how stupid it is. It's feeling a little emperor's new clothesish to me, but then I never really liked the guy so what do I know.

Wish Trump was as sharped tongued and as witty as Newt Gingrich. Ain't a ******* libtard from the media or otherwise that could stand up to him.

Yeah I get why he appeals to some people but there's gotta be something between "silver tongued smooth talking politician" and the complete moron he sounds like sometimes.

I think there are people who will defend everything he says and everything he does as down to earth and folksy no matter how stupid it is. It's feeling a little emperor's new clothesish to me, but then I never really liked the guy so what do I know.

Many people (myself included) have been waiting for somebody with balls enough to stick it back in the lying, disingenuous media's collective face for decades. I know I find it hilarious even though it comes of as childish. They deserve everything they are getting.

What pisses me of is that we no longer have a government of, by and for the people.

And the best part is we, as a nation, will try and rip apart the ONE guy that is trying to do what the constitution says. I agree he sounds like a moron, but Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer and Keith Ellison ain't fighting for the rights of all Americans