• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t be fooled………… This is the REAL prediction thread…… Bungles at STEELERS

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, as you can see, this is the AUTHENTIC prediction thread.

It is slash’s prediction thread but he has some things he is busy with and asked me to take charge of it while he is away.

Prizes will still be honored so WINNER must PM address to me and I’ll see that slash gets it.

fast rookie QB, well coached, our 1st 400 yard game giver, crappy uniforms……………………….. 24

Red Nose and close to Christmas, Minka-less, TJ does care, elevated coaching………………….. 27

Tie breaker How many sacks total in the game ?……………………………7.5

Read E’m and weep boys and girls and none gender specific.

Steelmann thought I needed help with the LS10, he was gracious enough to offer HUGE money and tow truck if needed. Fortunately, the help I needed was information and that left him high and dry……. I think the high part was mostly Lunar blowing smoke in his direction.

The BT50 MINI-Bike has taken over the local oval dirt track. With all the modifications it has, not even BIG bikes have a chance.

Lunar has driven the BT50 and was complaining about all the chicks he had to give a ride………….. ;)

Good luck to all who enter, will post winner Sunday or Monday and Monday or Tuesday will post next prediction thread.

Salute the natiobn

I think with Mason in and our defense, we win. Yes, calm down. DJfan is predicting the stillers win. Deal with it.

Bungles 17
Stillers 24

5 sacks

(Thanks for this DIC!)

Rumor has uit that Chad Ochostinko will be playing, he’s the one in the “gold HOF jacket……

Salute the nation

Steelers 24
Bengals 17

Mason 18-30 225 yds 2 TD
Harris 16-801 TD
Warren 15-60

Pickens 7 rec 110 yds 70 rec TD

Watt 3 sacks
Highsmith 1.5 FF

Pirter 1 intc

Cincy 23
The artists formerly known as the Steelers and now known by the symbol
dont-care-we-do-not-care.gif

Bengals 31
Steelers 6 (one FG from +50 in late garbage time)
Sacks total 7

It is slash’s prediction thread but he has some things he is busy with and asked me to take charge of it while he is away.

Prizes will still be honored so WINNER must PM address to me and I’ll see that slash gets it.

fast rookie QB, well coached, our 1st 400 yard game giver, crappy uniforms……………………….. 24

Red Nose and close to Christmas, Minka-less, TJ does care, elevated coaching………………….. 27

Steelmann thought I needed help with the LS10, he was gracious enough to offer HUGE money and tow truck if needed. Fortunately, the help I needed was information and that left him high and dry……. I think the high part was mostly Lunar blowing smoke in his direction.

The BT50 MINI-Bike has taken over the local oval dirt track. With all the modifications it has, not even BIG bikes have a chance.

Lunar has driven the BT50 and was complaining about all the chicks he had to give a ride………….. ;)

Good luck to all who enter, will post winner Sunday or Monday and Monday or Tuesday will post next prediction thread.

Salute the nation

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.
My condolences slashsteel.

Us 24
Them 21

4 sacks

First off I am sorry to hear of your loss Slash and may the Good Lord bring comfort to your family. Thank you for what you do on this site.

Bung Holes 31

Stillers 17

8 sacks due to Rudolph being slow and holding onto ball too long.

Salute the natiobn
Total sacks can never include a half sack - someone has to get the other half. Anywho, in what we hope will be Tomlin's last home game - although we know better - Mason and the Steelers stink it up one last time at home 31 - 17. Sacks: 5 total.