• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t be fooled………… This is the REAL prediction thread…… Bungles at STEELERS

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.
I am so sorry to hear that, Slash. No parent should have to bury a child. God bless and keep you and your family in what has to be the hardest thing a family will ever have to endure.

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Total sacks can never include a half sack - someone has to get the other half. Anywho, in what we hope will be Tomlin's last home game - although we know better - Mason and the Steelers stink it up one last time at home 31 - 17. Sacks: 5 total.

Thank you, but I realize that, the .5 is for tie purposes. If another poster and I both picked 7 and the sack total was 8, then I'd win........... Just sayiN.

Salute the nation

Sympathies from me and my family to you and yours.

Bungles 37
Rudolph And The Reindeer 13
Sack Total 5

Total sacks can never include a half sack - someone has to get the other half. Anywho, in what we hope will be Tomlin's last home game - although we know better - Mason and the Steelers stink it up one last time at home 31 - 17. Sacks: 5 total.
If TJ was about to break the all time sack record or even have a chance to lead the league in sacks ....I am sure the NFL would make an exception and allow 1/2 a sack in order to deny him the accomplishment ......lol

Slash, so sorry to hear such sad news, my sympathies go out to you and the family

Bengals 31
Steelers 19

Total Sacks: 5

I normally predict I will be drinking A LOT. but this Saturday we will be having Christmas with the kids and grand kids. Sooo I'm gonna actually make a prediction.

Us.....13

Them...28

7 sacks, TJ gets 2 more..

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Salute the nation.

@slashsteel, Brother, you have my sincerest condolences and may God comfort you and the family during this period of loss.

I generally stay away adding input on these threads because I think it jinxes the team but with all the negativity lately - I'll simply give my opinion. If, by some chance that I win, please donate the prize to someone/a cause that helps someone to help someone else.

Visiting Bungals - 20
Steelers w/ broomsticks - 27

9 sacks total - 6 from the Steelers.