• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t be fooled………… This is the REAL prediction thread…… Bungles at STEELERS

@slashsteel, Brother, you have my sincerest condolences and may God comfort you and the family during this period of loss.

I generally stay away adding input on these threads because I think it jinxes the team but with all the negativity lately - I'll simply give my opinion. If, by some chance that I win, please donate the prize to someone/a cause that helps someone to help someone else.

Visiting Bungals - 20
Steelers w/ broomsticks - 27

9 sacks total - 6 from the Steelers.

Love the sincerity berm, but it’s predetermined if you win and chose to give up prize, it goes to the second place winner. Just refreshing everyone’s memory on this.

Merry Christmas and Blessings your way SIR.

Salute the nation

every team plays a stinker now and then. When the steelers play a stinker, they usually respond the next week with a great performance. They stunk it up vs Arizona. Then they had 2 win New England coming to town for a national TV game on Thursday night. Steelers always show up for national TV games. It was the perfect scenario for a bounce back. It was even worse as they were dominated.

OK but that was a short week. Mitch didn't have much prep time to start. They have extra time to prepare for a mediocre Colts team with Minshew at QB and no Jonathan Taylor. This..THIS, would be the bounce back. Steelers have too much pride to roll over 3 weeks in a row.

The colts was another lifeless effort. This team is dead. Everyone knows it. They are 3 point underdogs at home to a bengal team without their 2 best players, Joe Burrow and Ja'Mar Chase.

Bengals 31
Steelers 19

I probably won't even watch the game. Normally, i juggle all i can to make sure i have free time to watch, but this game I had no problem accepting some Christmas weekend plans at the same time as the game. If the team doesn't care, why should I? Maybe i'll hate watch the DVR if they lose another debacle.

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.
Hey Slash, sorry to read about your loss. My best to yourself and your family. I know it’s not an easy time.

I rarely post a score on here,they always seem to lose when I do. That being said...

B&G 23

Those dirty ******* bengals 20

Total sacks......5

Slash,
Sorry for your loss; my condolences for your family. It is always tough to lose a loved one, especially the young that go too soon. I hope that you and your "old gal" can find your way thru grief into fond remembrances of all the good stuff.

Condolences to you and your loved ones. We've had 2 deaths in the family recently but they loved long lives so I can't imagine how you feel. Our condolences and Memory Eternal

Bungles 33
Steelers 19

4.5 sacks

Slash,
Sorry for your loss; my condolences for your family. It is always tough to lose a loved one, especially the young that go too soon. I hope that you and your "old gal" can find your way thru grief into fond remembrances of all the good stuff.
Thank you. Flying down to Florida for a celebration of life event end of January. That should help me and the daughter some. (even though I had to share her she is still mine)

Nobody should ever have to bury a son or daughter. I feel for anyone whoever had to go through this....

First off and more importantly thank Mike for stepping in and helping out. Unless you hear differently he is the only one helping with the prediction thread.

Although one poster did step in trying to be nice and help out, kudos. The other poster tried to wax his butt hurt. He doesn't deserve any more of my time, but is band from the contest.

The son I helped raise passed.. which has been overwhelming and complicated. So in short it is why Mike generously has stepped in.

Sarge donated a prize from a side business that he runs. If anyone is interested in what that entails be sure to inbox him. Much thanks regardless.

That is what the contest is about competitive fun sprinkled in with a little bit of generosity. If it somehow brings a smile in a moment of time. It accomplished its goal.

Moving forward if you are a winner this season, I have your address. I only need your address if you are a first time week winner this season.
Deepest condolences. Prayers to you and your family especially during the Holiday season. Very sorry to hear.

The Bengals 23
The Rudderless ship 13

Sacks 3

Very sorry for your loss, slash.

Knowing it's his last shot at any NFL job, Rudy sells his soul to a Gypsey born in Ambridge PA who now hails from Alaquippa PA & serves him a Tommy Maddox Tea steeped with a 2002 & 2003 Tommy Maddox Football Card, mixed with muddy water from ALL THREE RIVERS. She paints his face tells with never, ever, ever to be washed off Black eye mud grease with dirt from Old Forbes Field, 3 Rivers Stadium, & The original Heinz Field. She conjures up the Ghosts of Great Steelers past as Thunder & Lightening roar through Acrisure...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer lights it up for over 375 yards, 3 TD's & the winning streak starts...1 in a row....

Steelers 34
Bengals 13

7 sacks....None on Mason

Last edited:
Knowing it's his last shot at any NFL job, Rudy sells his soul to a Gypsey born in Ambridge PA who now hails from Alaquippa PA & serves him a Tommy Maddox Tea steeped with a 2002 & 2003 Tommy Maddox Football Card, mixed with muddy water from ALL THREE RIVERS. She paints his face tells with never, ever, ever to be washed off Black eye mud grease with dirt from Old Forbes Field, 3 Rivers Stadium, & The original Heinz Field. She conjures up the Ghosts of Great Steelers past as Thunder & Lightening roar through Acrisure...

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer lights it up for over 375 yards, 3 TD's & the winning streak starts...1 in a row....

Steelers 34
Bengals 13

7 sacks....None on Mason
Nice !!

Sorry for the delay, but it was very close to determine the winner !!!!

WINNER and near exact Steelers 34 - 13 bungles
SteveA.
Absolutely nailed it and his comment ation was outstanding as well.
(PM me address and I’ll get it to slash)

2nd place winner is the one and ONLY………….
Confluence, he will receive a digital 8 X 10 photo of Lunar sitting on the BT50 with his hands
actually in an appropriate placement.

There were a lot of HONORABLE mentions but I will just pick one randomly

Paul G. well……………. Because he is honorable And Honest.

Thanks to all who participated and I will get next prediction thread out tonight

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Huh ???? I thought I won hands down, as no one else came even remotely close to picking the actual score...I guess I never knew the rules...I thought we were predicting the SCORE ??? Not total points....

I picked Steelers 34-13 & we won 34-11 which was almost spot on.

I'm throwing the Red Challenge Flag on this one

Last edited:
Huh ???? I thought I won hands down, I guess I never knew the rules...I thought we were predicting the SCORE ???

Oh well, looks like I got Intercepted

Hang in there Steve, I missed your’s so I’m doing a recount

Salute the nation

Sorry for the delay, but it was very close to determine the winner !!!!

WINNER and near exact Steelers 34 - 13 bungles
SteveA.
Absolutely nailed it and his comment ation was outstanding as well.
(PM me address and I’ll get it to slash)

2nd place winner is the one and ONLY………….
Confluence, he will receive a digital 8 X 10 photo of Lunar sitting on the BT50 with his hands
actually in an appropriate placement.

There were a lot of HONORABLE mentions but I will just pick one randomly

Paul G. well……………. Because he is honorable And Honest.

Thanks to all who participated and I will get next prediction thread out tonight

Salute the nation

See above

Salute the nation

Huh ???? I thought I won hands down, as no one else came even remotely close to picking the actual score...I guess I never knew the rules...I thought we were predicting the SCORE ??? Not total points....

I'm throwing the Red Challenge Flag on this one

Although the correction was being made prior to the “RED” flag challenge, the challenge was registered. YOU are now out of “RED” flag challenges, all challenges of any kind both today and future.

The phone call was made, Our ruling department has the ear piece in place and our part time referees were in position to make the call …………………………. Just had to wait for the call from the Big House to come in.

The ruling is accepted and this written into law.

Salute the nation