• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t step in the PILE………………….. Cleveland @ PITTSBURGH……………….. PREDICTION THREAD

Brown Yard Pile ( pronouns : Losers/Turnovers ) - 13
Steelers - 24

Tomlin gets his winning season screaming ' yinz can't fire me!' as he runs to the locker room after the game.

Number of women in LUXURY S10 - 1
Number of kayaks hauled by LUXURY S10 - 1

Is he still in therapy?

YES

We ride together because just hearing about the traumatic Coolie and his toe,….. has made me need therapy as well……..

Salute the nation

Stains - 17
Steelers - 24

Number of girls - three dogs and one mom
Boats - four sets of floaties.

TIE BREAKER question H-I-N-T :

The KAYAK rack in the LUXURY S10 was custom built by me. Designed for KAYAK hauling and friend, Friendly.

Salute the nation

It was one! File photo

mannequin.png
Hit!

Fun fact---

Since the Cleveland Clowns rejoined the NFL they have played 8 final games of the seasons against the Steelers.

They are 0-8 in those games, and after each of those losses, the Browns have fired their head coach!

Master of winning seasons Coach = 29
Last game on the sideline Coach = 13

Probably sounds funny but I don't want to drop a prediction on this game. Here is what I HOPE (but not predict): Win lose or draw the O shows real progress and we get some real quality drives and scores (Canada still has to go), we get to see more growth from Leal, Robinson and others on D and ........... win, lose or draw, this team plays with heart.

Also, **** THE BROWNS. When that gets edited, it was just a Duck with an F. :)

Steelers 20
Brownies 16

Non-losing season accomplished, playoffs averted
by way of the Dolphins win over the nothing to play for Jets who were led by the unabrowser.

Fun fact---

Since the Cleveland Clowns rejoined the NFL they have played 8 final games of the seasons against the Steelers.

They are 0-8 in those games, and after each of those losses, the Browns have fired their head coach!

Master of winning seasons Coach = 29
Last game on the sideline Coach = 13
This isn’t true… in 2020 the beat us in the last game of the season… well they beat out backup scrub team at least… had Mason Rudolph not overthrown Claypool on the 2 pt attempt late in the 4th, the Browns could have lost and a loss would have eliminated them from the playoffs…

Going out on a limb.....
Steelers 28
Browns 13

Stay tuned for
Steelers
Bills

prediction

Salute the Nation
Thank GOD for Damar Hamlin miracle!

Probably sounds funny but I don't want to drop a prediction on this game. Here is what I HOPE (but not predict): Win lose or draw the O shows real progress and we get some real quality drives and scores (Canada still has to go), we get to see more growth from Leal, Robinson and others on D and ........... win, lose or draw, this team plays with heart.

Also, **** THE BROWNS. When that gets edited, it was just a Duck with an F. :)

How to say it without getting edited:

Buck the Frowns

As unbelievable as it may seem after the horrendous start, Steelers maintain the "non-losing season" participation trophy at 24 - 21 over the Browns. I'll go with 3 women, 2 kayaks but we need to get more definitive tie-breakers than these shots in the dark.

As unbelievable as it may seem after the horrendous start, Steelers maintain the "non-losing season" participation trophy at 24 - 21 over the Browns. I'll go with 3 women, 2 kayaks but we need to get more definitive tie-breakers than these shots in the dark.

Dear Valued Participant
Sorry you feel that way and upper management has taken your TIE BREAKER view seriously. If you download the claim form, fill it out and return it via certified mail, we will be happy to credit you back all that you have invested monetarily.

SARCASM ALERT

ExUSAF; As you know this prediction thread is meant for entertainment value. I feel it has been entertaining for most here. The tie breaker question has been LUXURY S10 themed from its inception of being used. It will continue with that theme and for the record, the tie breaker answer is written down the time of posting the question. You’ll just have to trust that fact. What is amazing is that many have pushed the prize forward and it has accumulated to the degree that it has. The prizes themselves have back stories all meant for humor.

I do thank you for participating and if need be, will include a separate TIE BREAKER definitive question tailored just to you.

No worries and no foul committed.

Salute the nation

Men of Gold 26
**** Stains 20

3 babes
1 DIC
4 kayaks
Go paddling

2 babes
1 DIC
4 kayaks
Return

We all know how much the DIC loves his luxury kayaks. After a spillover,with the waterfall approaching, the DIC has a choice. Rescue the Luxury Kayak or the babe who wouldn’t stop talking about the DIC after walking in on him.

Men of Gold 26
**** Stains 20

3 babes
1 DIC
4 kayaks
Go paddling

2 babes
1 DIC
4 kayaks
Return

We all know how much the DIC loves his luxury kayaks. After a spillover,with the waterfall approaching, the DIC has a choice. Rescue the Luxury Kayak or the babe who wouldn’t stop talking about the DIC after walking in on him.

THAT is by far the BEST tie breaker answer & explanation ever !!!! Fact is it could quite possibly be true……!!!

Salute the nation

Agreed - great tiebreakers for this week would be picking winner of Miami-Jets and Pats-Bills, given those games have impact on the Steelers playoff chances if Steelers win.

Agreed - great tiebreakers for this week would be picking winner of Miami-Jets and Pats-Bills, given those games have impact on the Steelers playoff chances if Steelers win.
Ehhh DIC took over the prediction thread and took a more playful approach over my more business approach. I think his approach is just fine. As he puts his spin on it and makes it his own. Those suggested tie breakers would work in a tallied prediction thread or a prize driven prediction thread which the new approach doesn't match either of those scenarios.

Stillers 34
Factory of dysfunctional nitwits 13

My last ditch dream of a blowout,but I'd really figure this to be a grinder again. Maybe the defense can score 14.