• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t step in the PILE………………….. Cleveland @ PITTSBURGH……………….. PREDICTION THREAD

Congratulations on fighting to turn your season around and having a chance at the playoffs. God Bless.

Blessings your way as well, put a STEELERS game only prediction thread in if yaz want.!!

Take care

Salute the nation

Steelers 20
Factory of Sadness 12

On a side note:
"The Steelers are also planning on-field and in-stadium support for Hamlin during Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns, including painting the 3’s on the 30-yard line blue. Hamlin has worn No. 3 with Pitt and the Bills."

My score predictions are carved in stone. All tiebreaker comments are for entertainment. I get a laugh out of some. I hope some of my comments provide a laugh for others.

^^^^^ this ^^^^^

Salute the nation

Steelers 27

Browns 16

3 women in the kayak, 2 kayaks.

1 of those women was a non binary dinosaur

We have a definitive winner (can you hear me ExUSAF), Crazy Tie Break thingy and an accurate one as well, …………

END of season for our Beloved STEELERS but more to come on the prediction thread, a change of pace and all of play off participation, stay tuned Wednesday

TIE BREAKER explanation & near winner, 1 big winner, both were close
Badcat 5 Kayaks……. 6 Women…O’h so close
Steelmann Had the greatest explanation ever on the tie break. LOOK at POST #44

ANSWER: It was on a bet about how many could go. It turned out that 5 LADIES volunteered for the adventure. I drove the LUXURY S10 with my KAYAK rack. 3 KAYAKs on top, 1 middle, 2 bottom. Me, 3 ladies up front and two in the back box up close to cab. I drove slow about 8 miles with the two bottom outside Kayaks not shoved all the way in so as to leave pocket for each lady. We won a $100.00 gift certificate at my “treat me like a king“ sports bar. We went in and ate lunch.

OVERALL winner (must provide address as you want it to appear on envelope, PM me)
Burghthing21 ::::::::::::::::::::: 13 - 28 = 1
PRIZE- He gets all 5 Walmart $10.00 gift cards in various conditions, A hand shake that is virtually clean, three attA-boys and a O’Canada pop sickle made of virtual poop.

2nd place
Steel Dino::::::::::::::::: 2
PRIZE- 3- teletubbie cartoon episodes (can view on TV), 1- 50ft cheerleader provided your imagination can be that big……. You’re right…… she is an imaginary friend named Betty. But there’s more…… Betty has 2 regular sized sisters and one way younger brother, Lucy / Marcie / Eddie and they are as real as you make them.

3rd place
Scott:::::::::::::::: 3
PRIZE The chance to Drive / gas up / wash & wax / coooches LUXURY vehicle (drawing at 10pm)

DIC :::::::::::::: 3.5 (suckers)
Prize - Just value of the great participants and their valued comments along the way.

SOME HONORABLE MENTIONS
Madinsomniac:::::::::::: 4
Djfan::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 5
Lunar / TDX27 / ZonaBurgh / ALL had ::::: 6

HOF prediction thread nominee
Always bucking the system, warned and near disqualified, had a rule named after him, all would have been consider for he would have been the 1st ever inductee. UNTIL research was done and found out the nominator was himself. The ballot was the back label of a WUV’s diaper box that gave him away.

CoolieMan……….. stands by himself, not shamed but close.

stay tuned for Wednesday prediction thread, you seen it here first.

Thank You to all who posted throughout this prediction thread. I sure hope it was entertaining as it was meant to be. Look forward to next years as it will have a more interesting twist of life and football predications

Salute the nation

Last edited:
We have a definitive winner (can you hear me ExUSAF), Crazy Tie Break thingy and an accurate one as well, …………

END of season for our Beloved STEELERS but more to come on the prediction thread, a change of pace and all of play off participation, stay tuned Wednesday

TIE BREAKER explanation & near winner, 1 big winner, both were close
Badcat 6 Kayaks……. 5 Women…O’h so close
Steelmann Had the greatest explanation ever on the tie break. LOOK at POST #44

ANSWER: It was on a bet about how many could go. It turned out that 5 LADIES volunteered for the adventure. I drove the LUXURY S10 with my KAYAK rack. 3 KAYAKs on top, 1 middle, 2 bottom. Me, 3 ladies up front and two in the back box up close to cab. I drove slow about 8 miles with the two bottom outside Kayaks not shoved all the way in so as to leave pocket for each lady. We won a $100.00 gift certificate at my “treat me like a king“ sports bar. We went in and ate lunch.

OVERALL winner (must provide address as you want it to appear on envelope, PM me)
Burghthing21 ::::::::::::::::::::: 13 - 28 = 1
PRIZE- He gets all 5 Walmart $10.00 gift cards in various conditions, A hand shake that is virtually clean, three attA-boys and a O’Canada pop sickle made of virtual poop.

2nd place
Steel Dino::::::::::::::::: 2
PRIZE- 3- teletubbie cartoon episodes (can view on TV), 1- 50ft cheerleader provided your imagination can be that big……. You’re right…… she is an imaginary friend named Betty. But there’s more…… Betty has 2 regular sized sisters and one way younger brother, Lucy / Marcie / Eddie and they are as real as you make them.

3rd place
Scott:::::::::::::::: 3
PRIZE The chance to Drive / gas up / wash & wax / coooches LUXURY vehicle (drawing at 10pm)

DIC :::::::::::::: 3.5 (suckers)
Prize - Just value of the great participants and their valued comments along the way.

SOME HONORABLE MENTIONS
Madinsomniac:::::::::::: 4
Djfan::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 5
Lunar / TDX27 / ZonaBurgh / ALL had ::::: 6

HOF prediction thread nominee
Always bucking the system, warned and near disqualified, had a rule named after him, all would have been consider for he would have been the 1st ever inductee. UNTIL research was done and found out the nominator was himself. The ballot was the back label of a WUV’s diaper box that gave him away.

CoolieMan……….. stands by himself, not shamed but close.

stay tuned for Wednesday prediction thread, you seen it here first.

Thank You to all who posted throughout this prediction thread. I sure hope it was entertaining as it was meant to be. Look forward to next years as it will have a more interesting twist of life and football predications

Salute the nation
Always the bridesmaid never the bride!

Thanks for directing the fun all season DIC!

My score predictions are carved in stone. All tiebreaker comments are for entertainment. I get a laugh out of some. I hope some of my comments provide a laugh for others.
My favorite part is coming up with creative nicknames for each team.

My favorite part is coming up with creative nicknames for each team.

I hear that Ron, thanks for participating in this prediction thread.

I try to keep my team descriptions to their respecI’ve current team events, so to speak.

Salute the nation