• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dr. Seuss is racist

What the librarian at Cambridgeport Elementary School has to say? Precisely! Who cares and why? So I made a mockery of it.

Seriously, the **** you people lose sleep over!

Trollodyte,

I lose no sleep over your opinion. I do find your misguided opinions hysterically hypocritical and will point them out for that.
You want open borders to allow immigrants to come in. You champion the virtues of immigrants, that they're hard workers, smart and good people.
Yet you want to bash Melania Trump for coming to this country through the proper legal channels, doing what she had to do to get ahead and becoming prosperous.

and - let's not lose sight of the fact that you were trolling Melania Trump, not the librarian.

It's so damn sad that you can't see your own hypocrisy.

nevermind. Dr Seuss is only racist if presented by a white ************.

first-lady-michelle-obama-reads-the-classic-dr-seuss-book-green-eggs-picture-id95776906

Michelle+Obama+Tops+Cardigan+ql0Xnb13__Al.jpg

ABC_MICHELLE_SEUSS_110302_wg.jpg

first-lady-michelle-obama-reads-dr-seusss-cat-in-the-hat-to-3-and-picture-id85404726

AP_FLOTUS_Seuss_emd_20150121_12x5_992.jpg

A-new-Dr-Seuss-book-to-be-published.jpg

dd6788e31437c8b3a97c650ac790e9f4-5.jpg

Green eggs and ham are obviously racist toward yellow eggs and pink ham.

2 of my all time favorite books are children's books. "Where the Wild Things Are" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." One of my favorite things to do is read both of those books to my kiddos at school. Does that make me non-intelligent?

Just pure blind hatred from that teacher. No wonder why so many home school. My cousins and my sister all home schooled their kids. They even have high school football teams now made up of home schooled kids. My cousins who coach have won 3 home schooled football national championships. So kids can still be kids with interaction just like government schools minus the leftist bullshit.

You're a Liberal Leftist. You are fine with McDonald's Asian Chicken Salad being deemed racist. With Dr. Seuss books being named racist. With expecting people to be on time being racist. With milk and grammar being racist. With all Conservatives being racist. Racism is your weapon du jour. Label someone as racist to marginalize them. Racism is how you create victim classes that the Left caters to. It's the Left's platform right now.

Sure, Tim. And you're a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Trollodyte,

I lose no sleep over your opinion. I do find your misguided opinions hysterically hypocritical and will point them out for that.
You want open borders to allow immigrants to come in. You champion the virtues of immigrants, that they're hard workers, smart and good people.
Yet you want to bash Melania Trump for coming to this country through the proper legal channels, doing what she had to do to get ahead and becoming prosperous.

and - let's not lose sight of the fact that you were trolling Melania Trump, not the librarian.

It's so damn sad that you can't see your own hypocrisy.

I don't really care about open borders, doesn't really impact my life. I was trolling people who are continuously in search for things in which to take offense no matter how obscure and irrelevant.

I don't really care about open borders, doesn't really impact my life. I was trolling people who are continuously in search for things in which to take offense no matter how obscure and irrelevant.

I believe that's called back-pedaling to save face and try to regain respect.

It didn't work.

I believe that's called back-pedaling to save face and try to regain respect.

It didn't work.

Wait, what? You think I don't want to be on record for having mocked Mrs. Trump? I don't care about that either. As if this board is the pinnacle of reverence for First Ladies. There's a lot to mock about her but I m not sure I wouldn't feel sorry for her if I knew her reality, as with any woman who marries an older man for money because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Sure, Tim. And you're a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

You are a Liberal Leftist. I'm not a member of Westboro. Both statements are fact. Nice try however.

I was trolling people who are continuously in search for things in which to take offense no matter how obscure and irrelevant.

As I stated before, like Liberals finding offense over Asian Chicken Salads, white milk, being on time being racist, Dr. Seuss. So you have a problem now with the Liberal Left? What you state IS the current platform of Democrats.

You mean like people who can look at A Cat in a Hat and see "black minstrel show"?

As I stated before, like Liberals finding offense over Asian Chicken Salads, white milk, being on time being racist, Dr. Seuss. So you have a problem now with the Liberal Left? What you state IS the current platform of Democrats.

If you can show where I claimed any of that was racist, I'll acknowledge you aren't a member of the Westboro baptist church. I can show where you agree with them on several subjects.

Liberal Librarian you have no clue,
refusing gifts is just so rude.
"The books are racist", so you say,
Well, were they racist on this day?

hTFWFxt.jpg
Them books ain't racist,
No way in hell.
We was there the days
They was read by Mooschelle.

Then again, maybe she was pressured to read by her dominant husband.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Liberal Librarian you have no clue,
refusing gifts is just so rude.
"The books are racist", so you say,
Well, were they racist on this day?

hTFWFxt.jpg

That's because liberals are ingrates. Of course the kids are the ones who suffer...

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

why does it matter? seriously?

you, as a leftie, want to champion immigrants - legal or not - and applaud all things they do and accomplish. You never mention that she's - as onefor said - fluent in five languages. She has a couple degrees as well.

Pray tell, how many languages are you fluent in?
How many degrees do you hold?

Why is Melania Trump such a hot button for you, considering she has accomplished EXACTLY what your political side hopes for ALL immigrants - legal or not?

Maybe that's it. She's actually successfully doing what they champion.