• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dr. Seuss is racist

I don't really care about open borders, doesn't really impact my life. I was trolling people who are continuously in search for things in which to take offense no matter how obscure and irrelevant.

Apparently those people you are trolling affect your life.

Last edited:
If you can show where I claimed any of that was racist, I'll acknowledge you aren't a member of the Westboro baptist church. I can show where you agree with them on several subjects.

This ought to be interesting. Do that. Establish my belief in the tenets of the Westboro Baptist church.

or asking Michael Bennett to not be a goddamned ******* liar.

Wait, what? You think I don't want to be on record for having mocked Mrs. Trump? I don't care about that either. As if this board is the pinnacle of reverence for First Ladies. There's a lot to mock about her but I m not sure I wouldn't feel sorry for her if I knew her reality, as with any woman who marries an older man for money because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

ah. i see.
so you refuse to admit that Melania COULD love Donald.
you refuse to take the high road you demanded others take for eight years in regards to Moosechelle.
you also refuse to consider that you are wrong (you are).

let the record show that ManBun has now backpedaled twice in the very same thread, attempting to change what he was posturing. He was initially mocking Melania Trump, then after being called on it, said he was mocking the librarian, and now he's suggesting he was all the while mocking the FLOTUS and the board itself.

ah. i see.
so you refuse to admit that Melania COULD love Donald.
you refuse to take the high road you demanded others take for eight years in regards to Moosechelle.
you also refuse to consider that you are wrong (you are).

let the record show that ManBun has now backpedaled twice in the very same thread, attempting to change what he was posturing. He was initially mocking Melania Trump, then after being called on it, said he was mocking the librarian, and now he's suggesting he was all the while mocking the FLOTUS and the board itself.
Or he's just a dick.
Sorry that might be sexist.
He's just a ********.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Trog- you DO know that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a liberal Democrat? Fred Phelps ran for governor of KS as a liberal Democrat. Mercifully, he lost. But yeah....they are all Democrats.

One of my liberal teacher friends from Alaska LOVES what the librarian did. She has liberal friends who completely disagree with her as a matter of decorun and respect. I told her that regardless of party, what the librarian did was rude. A simple THANK YOU would suffice and then the librarian could do what she wanted AFTERWARDS, and keep silent. I also said that the librarian's elitst leftist attitude is what is driving middle class, middle Americans away from the Democrats and more in line with conservative values. That Americans don't want to be known for being ******** just because.

Her response- I agree with the librarian. She said thanks, no thanks. She had valid, astute points.

SIGH.

or asking Michael Bennett to not be a goddamned ******* liar.

hope that ******* is exposed for the POS he is. Dude IS the problem with this country right now. Flat out lie about what happened and then is keep up the fabrication, He's an attention ***** and now exposed. F him!

One of my liberal teacher friends from Alaska LOVES what the librarian did. She has liberal friends who completely disagree with her as a matter of decorun and respect. I told her that regardless of party, what the librarian did was rude. A simple THANK YOU would suffice and then the librarian could do what she wanted AFTERWARDS, and keep silent. I also said that the librarian's elitst leftist attitude is what is driving middle class, middle Americans away from the Democrats and more in line with conservative values. That Americans don't want to be known for being ******** just because.

Her response- I agree with the librarian. She said thanks, no thanks. She had valid, astute points.

SIGH.

This is why I'm honestly thinking of becoming a teacher. My wife has stayed home while raising our three boys but will be going back to the workforce next year or early 2019. At that point I could probably afford to take the pay cut to work a half time job as a teacher. I think having someone who has a different prospective and has had the experience working in the real world would be great for these students. I look back at my high school days and listening to these teachers try to tell me how the "real world" works and have since realized they had no "real world" experience to even speak about. I learned more from my art teacher whom was a Vietnam veteran than any other teacher. That's because he lived in the real world for awhile before deciding to use his GI bill to go back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

This is why I'm honestly thinking of becoming a teacher. My wife has stayed home while raising our three boys but will be going back to the workforce next year or early 2019. At that point I could probably afford to take the pay cut to work a half time job as a teacher. I think having someone who has a different prospective and has had the experience working in the real world would be great for these students. I look back at my high school days and listening to these teachers try to tell me how the "real world" works and have since realized they had no "real world" experience to even speak about. I learned more from my art teacher whom was a Vietnam veteran than any other teacher. That's because he lived in the real world for awhile before deciding to use his GI bill to go back to school.

Good luck with that. The public schools and teachers' unions don't want your kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Good luck with that. The public schools and teachers' unions don't want your kind.
I don't know how it is in both your areas but, around here, you need to be related or really connected to get a teaching job. If you're not part of the nepotism you need to move away from here to teach.