• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drudge Report

Drudge is mostly links anyway. Very little original content.

You can send Matt a message directly from his site. I’ve had a lot of fun cussing him out. One day last week at work I kept resetting the timer on my phone and told him to **** off at the top of every hour.

Drudge is mostly links anyway. Very little original content.

That was kind of the beauty of it though. Lefties would rail against it and look somewhat foolish because of the lack of actual content.

I mean from a pure business sense attacking Trump makes sense.. you always get more traffic from the angry disillusioned group than the content winners...

I subscribed to the ww.theepochtimes.com. $45 for a year. Awesome news site with excellence analysis and investigative reports.

Well...that and Tibsy on ignore that is.

HospitableDesertedFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Yeah it makes sense that Drudge was bought out... literally all the 1990’s conservative media outlets are being moved to the left... the liberals hated not having complete control of the news sources... backdoor internet censorship and moving traditional conservative media to a liberal viewpoint... they have railed about it for years... its just actually happening now I guess...

I never go to Drudge, but when I do i see Hillary has a new face!

Gearing up for another run????

LOL

CM-COMPOSITE-HILLARY.jpg

I never go to Drudge, but when I do i see Hillary has a new face!

Gearing up for another run????

LOL

I don't think the new look is an improvement.

Needed high cheekbones to keep up with Elizabeth Warren in the Native American department.

Drudge Report Has Lost a Third of Their Readership Over the Past Year

Matt Drudge, a titanic figure in American conservative media, appears to be slipping in influence — a change that could impact the 2020 election.

A force for decades, Drudge has angered a key constituency in recent months: supporters of President Donald Trump. The most passionate presidential partisans see Drudge as far less supportive of the president than he once was, and much less than they believe he should be. Trump-supporting websites and personalities have voiced outrage, and grassroots activists have taken to social media to express their displeasure.

The shift in Drudge’s sentiments, and the void that leaves, could be significant.

The reason for the dissatisfaction is unclear. Drudge famously avoids publicity, and he didn’t respond to emailed inquiries for this report.

A year out from the 2020 election, Drudge’s audience was down. From September through November, monthly visits were down 28.3% from the same three months in 2018, according to data from the market intelligence firm SimilarWeb.

He sold and part of the deal is that he cannot announce that he isn’t running it anymore... its being hardcore speculated about but the media won’t touch it...

The globalists still think they can control the media... they are buying up the rogue outlets and basically trying to backdoor block the less popular and new ones... not much different than when they siezed the newspapers and basically monopolized network tv for a spell...