• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drudge Report

The reason for the dissatisfaction is unclear. Drudge famously avoids publicity, and he didn’t respond to emailed inquiries for this report.

That statement is 100% wrong. The reason for people's dissatisfaction is crystal clear.....in fact they just said earlier in that statement that Trump supporters are angered by the shift in the slant of the website. Good news. I hope it goes under completely. Haven't looked at it in 4 months and I won't again.

Its a shame Drudge sold to those antitrumpers when he did, they are full blown narrative spinning hard these days...

Youtube is banning independent content creators like crazy. Same with facebook and twitter. They are trying to get it down to where info only comes from a few sources that they control. They think that's why Trump won. Because they lost control of the news.

It's why they didn't want to cover Trump's press conferences. With a straight face, they say it is dangerous to listen to what he actually says. They have to watch first then tell you what he said so that you only get the proper information. The truly sad part is how many young people actually demand this type of censorship.

I used to go to Drudge several times a day. No more.

Its a full press on keeping the narrative one sided... open propaganda, takeover of points of alternative perspective, censorship coupled with discrediting whatever they cant control....

Matt Drudge signed an NDA when he sold his website to libs. I believe that he was bought out in around 2016, but only because that's when I noticed the horseshit that was being posted, not that I have certain proof.

That NDA is said to be disclosed on Nov. 4, 2020 day after the election.

Matt Drudge signed an NDA when he sold his website to libs. I believe that he was bought out in around 2016, but only because that's when I noticed the horseshit that was being posted, not that I have certain proof.

That NDA is said to be disclosed on Nov. 4, 2020 day after the election.

The ******* should've waited until that day to sell. Now his name and site is just more fake news, mostly.

The ******* should've waited until that day to sell. Now his name and site is just more fake news, mostly.

The liberal spin machine had a near monopoly on news until the 90’s... but most sources did try to keep news in perspective... once conservative radio, fox news, and especially the internet offered counterpoints to the narrative the libs freaked and went too far left to try to compensate...

They tried to attack the alternative perspectives but now they are just taking them over or censoring them... conservatives should have created their own social media sites to keep avenues open, but fox will be shifting left in the near future, and some if the internet censorship coming down is getting scary.... newspapers are dying so expect a larger push to control the narrative from other sources like buying out drudge

But also drudge was pretty old and why should he pass up a huge payday at the zenith of his site’s value

Whaaaaat, media has leftist bias?!? Unpossible. The evidence of Trump colluding with Russia was O-VER-WHELM-ING. So much evidence that it seems to have disappeared into Steele's account and dossier ("SAAD").

Also, no evidence at all, yep, none, that the Bammy DOJ weaponized the FBI to spy on a political opponent, nope, none, at all. Not one bit of evidence, nope, Stryzk and Page and Pyzk and Stage texts don't exist, Comey feeding false information to the NYT did not happen, McCabe did not lie about revealing confidential data, nope, lying 17 times in secret warrants to spy on a political opponent don't count, nope, never, move along here.

tenor.gif

The FBI continues its vigorous investigation of Comey, Page,
Stryzk, McCabe, et al.

200.gif

FBI's completely fair evaluation of Russia and
Trump and finds ... nothing. Not. One. *******. Thing.