• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dykes vs. Trannies

Reading just this makes my head hurt...

“The GBT community today, by supporting the rights of males who ‘identify as lesbians’ — also called ‘transwomen’ — over the rights of lesbians to choose their sexual partners on the basis of their sex, not how they ‘identify’ is in fact enforcing heterosexuality on lesbians,” a Get The L Out protester told BBC News. “This is a misogynistic and anti-lesbian manifestation of the rape culture we live in.”

What???

I love it when Liberal agendas crash into each other.

“We don’t want any kind of penis in our bedroom,” added protester (and Get the L Out founder) Sarah Mason.

“The GBT community today, by supporting the rights of males who ‘identify as lesbians’ — also called ‘transwomen’ — over the rights of lesbians to choose their sexual partners on the basis of their sex, not how they ‘identify’ is in fact enforcing heterosexuality on lesbians,” a Get The L Out protester told BBC News.

Fine enough, but if you're using dildos you're a hypocrite. Tongues only.

That's the problem with identity politics and perpetual victimhood. Not everybody and be the victim of things get confusing.

Nice thread title.

Like DBS said, with identity politics everyone is a victim. In this case, there are victims of victims. How does one square that?

Nice thread title.

Like DBS said, with identity politics everyone is a victim. In this case, there are victims of victims. How does one square that?

That's why I said it's fun to watch.

I think what she is saying not so eloquently is that transwomen should not be allowed to identify as lesbians until all the surgeries are complete. Transwomen used to be men, and if they identify as women but still have a penis, then they are forcing heterosexuality on lesbians. I think.

I am fluent in liberal speak, but struggle sometimes with the dialects of LGBT folks. I am working on it.

I identify as a lesbian.
where all the ***** at?