• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eagles get Jahan Dotson from Wash

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Eagles got former 1st round WR Jahan Dotson from Wash for a 3rd and two 7th rounders.

Steelers better get their butts in gear and land a WR. That’s a low price for a guy with high upside. Would have looked good in B&G at that price

Does this mean Wash will make another run at Aiyuk? They just drafted Jayden Daniels and don’t have much after McLauren now.

Eagles got former 1st round WR Jahan Dotson from Wash for a 3rd and two 7th rounders.

Steelers better get their butts in gear and land a WR. That’s a low price for a guy with high upside. Would have looked good in B&G at that price

Does this mean Wash will make another run at Aiyuk? They just drafted Jayden Daniels and don’t have much after McLauren now.
Traded to interdivision foe no less. Hmmmmm, got to be something wrong with Dotson, why would the Commanders give up a truly good WR for near nothing, especially to a div. foe? This is most curious. He may not be a 1,000 yrd WR but he's averaging 500 yrds and 5-6 TDs a season. He IS on the slight side.

Texans are ******* LOADED at WR.
as said before, I'd love for us to make a run at John Metchie.

Fully agree, but I’m sure there is someone here on this board who would have preferred you said DELL.

Salute the nation

Dotson for a 3rd. That stings a bit. He could have been a good addition with potential and for cheap.

That’s a possibility! Living here in Houston I also follow what the Texans do and yes Supe, they are loaded there.
This Texans team should be very good this year and could very well challenge the Chiefs.
Hopefully Omar is in touch with the Texans front office.