• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

El Paso TX Mass Shooting; 19 Dead, 40 Injured at Walmart

The Odessa shooter was a 2 time felon that wasn't allowed to even be around guns. Maybe if they make some more laws about felons owning firearms mass murders would stop?

And maybe criminals set on doing evil things will not give a moments thought to any laws. Hell the democrats want felons to vote.

Any person set on doing bad **** can do it without a gun. It's as simple as that. I mean every day **** like gas,gunpowder, soap and a fuse.

So many lost souls.

And maybe criminals set on doing evil things will not give a moments thought to any laws. Hell the democrats want felons to vote.

Any person set on doing bad **** can do it without a gun. It's as simple as that. I mean every day **** like gas,gunpowder, soap and a fuse.

So many lost souls.

Bernie Sanders wants the Boston ******* Bomber(s) to be able to vote.

Talk about a lost soul.

None of these acts have anything to do with the reason for the second amendment. The reactions to these acts by moronic and opportunistic politicians have everything to do with the reason for the second amendment.

Do not let the government take guns away from the citizens.

Universal Cancels ‘The Hunt’ Release

Universal Pictures announced that it will not release The Hunt, a satirical movie about hunting other humans for fun.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/...-gilpin-hilary-swank-emma-roberts-1203298774/

hI6_SU1v

remember this?

Cars have regulations. You can't drive down the road in a race car. Cars also serve a purpose.
Knives also serve a purpose.

Guns have a purpose. One that is specifically identified and protected in a Constitutional amendment.

Unlike cars, or knives, or pools, or chickens. Unless you do weird things with chickens, in which case the penumbral rights under the 4th and 14th amendments might be implicated.

Tell me the purpose of a 100 round drum?

To hold 100 rounds. I'm pretty sure that's in the name.

I have not seen where home invaders have been taken out because the owner had a gun carrying 100 bullets.

If I am law-abiding and have no plans on using my property for illegal purposes, what the **** business is it of yours why I want a 100 round magazine? You may have some weird fetish for foot pictures, and nude pictures of Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell. The fact that your desires are ******* weird is irrelevant to the fact that you have a right of privacy to have those in your home, as long as you are not using them for illegal purposes, such as showing the pictures to somebody checking out the results of Lasik surgery.

The rest of your arguments are just plain stupid.

You're the one who didn't know what a 100 round magazine was used for.

jitter said:
The point is no civilian has the need to carry around that kinda ammunition.

It's the bill of RIGHTS, not the bill of needs. Or are you saying a woman has the right to an abortion only when she can prove it is needed?

Make up your mind.

jitter said:
I am not for banning assault rifles because any semi auto gun could be considered an assault rifle. Besides the dayton shooter actually used a pistol.

True. Also, no mass shooter has EVER used a 100 round magazine. Those magazines are owned solely by law-abiding citizens, exercising their 2nd amendment rights.