• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

El Paso TX Mass Shooting; 19 Dead, 40 Injured at Walmart

WTF

A 20-year-old armed man with a rifle, handgun and body armor was stopped and arrested outside a Missouri Walmart

No, can't be another nut job

he's lucky he wasn't shot on sight

Crazy people will find a way to kill innocent people.

You can't buy a kitchen knife on line in the UK because of all the people being butchered on city streets by muzloids. The dearth of knives has muzloids attacking with acid.

Now, if Brits had modern weapons like free people do, they'd just shoot the primitives. My guess is that knife and acid attacks would cease.

Crazy people will find a way to kill innocent people. They can use a number of different instruments to do it.

Keep your head on a swivel if you're ever around one of those deadly sporks!

Teenager Slashed with Sporks in Vicious Attack at a San Francisco Denny's
According to NBC Bay Area, on early Thursday morning, an 18-year-old woman was hospitalized after receiving several injuries to the face by a group of women armed with sporks.

Police said the woman was dining at a 24-hour restaurant in the 800 block of Mission Street in San Francisco at approximately 3:50 AM when she got involved in a fight with a group of at least four other women, the news station reported.

During the fight, the teenager was allegedly held down by the women, who slashed her face several times with the plastic utensil

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...s-in-vicious-attack-at-a-san-francisco-dennys

WTF

A 20-year-old armed man with a rifle, handgun and body armor was stopped and arrested outside a Missouri Walmart

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rrested-outside-springfield-missouri-walmart/

This ought to **** up the narrative. An off duty fireman who was packing a handgun held this **** at gunpoint until the cops arrived. Most likely saved a bunch of lives. Wonder what the piece of **** media will make of this? Most likely pretend it didn't happen kinda like the Dayton shooting.

This ought to **** up the narrative. An off duty fireman who was packing a handgun held this **** at gunpoint until the cops arrived. Most likely saved a bunch of lives. Wonder what the piece of **** media will make of this. Most likely pretend it didn't happen kinda like the Dayton shooting.

They'll find a way to spin it. Omission of facts is what they do best.

My first thought was to wonder if this kid was some kind of misguided vigilante who took it in his mind that he was going to protect his local Walmart in the wake of recent mass shootings. But you really can't tell what is going on in people's heads and you have to assume the absolute worst when they are packing that much weaponry and standing outside a Walmart.

Last edited:
This ought to **** up the narrative. An off duty fireman who was packing a handgun held this **** at gunpoint until the cops arrived. Most likely saved a bunch of lives. Wonder what the piece of **** media will make of this? Most likely pretend it didn't happen kinda like the Dayton shooting.

literally the only time I've heard of this

They will pass background checks.They will not pass an assault weapons ban.

Trump will point out in the debates that Obama/Biden got no meaningful gun reform laws passed even after Sandy Hook but Trump did.

Then he'll probably ruin that by tweeting something stupid.

Look, there is no better weapon for killing people than a gun. It is the right tool for the job.

Can other tools kill people? Of course. Homemade bombs can kill people. Cars can kill people. Knives can kill people. Machetes, axes, throwing people off high places.

But nothing kills better than a gun. That's why you WANT them for self defense. That's why we give them to our military to use in war. That's why we use them to hunt animals (same concept).

Do not pull the "other things kills people too" bullshit. You are smarter than that. I'm not even on the liberal side on this argument. I support the 2nd amendment. Maybe not a blindly or literally as some here, but I'm on your side. Just don't demean me with stupidity when you say knives can do as much damage in the hands of a mass murderer as a gun so maybe we should ban "knives" by comparison.

Gun control will not work for many other reasons:

1. There are too many guns in circulation - 300 million in the U.S. - and banning guns will only get those of law-abiding citizens.
2. Mass murders will still happen so the idea "banning guns will solve the problem" is WAY too simplistic an answer to this problem.
3. We have the 2nd amendment. Any law you propose better stand up in court against challenge. Sometimes I think liberals just ignore the fact this exists when they spout their "proposals".

All of these arguments are much more effective and intelligent that trying to argue that a gun ISN'T designed to be the perfect killing machine. Because that's what it is designed to do. And if it could be designed better, it would and all you gun owners would probably want to own one. It is the PROPER TOOL for the job.

I can drive a nail a LOT of different ways, but there is only one hammer.

You're pretty spot-on here, but I'm going to disagree about the deadliest weapon for a group of people huddled together in an open setting.

There's nothing more devastating than a large truck/van that can run over a large group of people in one shot. That, in the wrong hands, is a devastating killing machine. Several tons of steel/metal coming at flesh and blood at a high speed/velocity, that's the worst of the worst I can think of.

You're pretty spot-on here, but I'm going to disagree about the deadliest weapon for a group of people huddled together in an open setting.

There's nothing more devastating than a large truck/van that can run over a large group of people in one shot. That, in the wrong hands, is a devastating killing machine. Several tons of steel/metal coming at flesh and blood at a high speed/velocity, that's the worst of the worst I can think of.

Realistically, shooters miss a lot too. Real life ain't like The Walking Dead where everyone squeezes off a head shot while barely aiming every time. At the range I don't hit jack **** that I aim at with my pistol once I'm past 20 feet. Box truck is easy to wipe out dozens of people because it's 6 feet wide and not 9mm wide..

Look, there is no better weapon for killing people than a gun. It is the right tool for the job.

Can other tools kill people? Of course. Homemade bombs can kill people. Cars can kill people. Knives can kill people. Machetes, axes, throwing people off high places.

But nothing kills better than a gun. That's why you WANT them for self defense. That's why we give them to our military to use in war. That's why we use them to hunt animals (same concept).

Do not pull the "other things kills people too" bullshit. You are smarter than that. I'm not even on the liberal side on this argument. I support the 2nd amendment. Maybe not a blindly or literally as some here, but I'm on your side. Just don't demean me with stupidity when you say knives can do as much damage in the hands of a mass murderer as a gun so maybe we should ban "knives" by comparison.

Gun control will not work for many other reasons:

1. There are too many guns in circulation - 300 million in the U.S. - and banning guns will only get those of law-abiding citizens.
2. Mass murders will still happen so the idea "banning guns will solve the problem" is WAY too simplistic an answer to this problem.
3. We have the 2nd amendment. Any law you propose better stand up in court against challenge. Sometimes I think liberals just ignore the fact this exists when they spout their "proposals".

All of these arguments are much more effective and intelligent that trying to argue that a gun ISN'T designed to be the perfect killing machine. Because that's what it is designed to do. And if it could be designed better, it would and all you gun owners would probably want to own one. It is the PROPER TOOL for the job.

I can drive a nail a LOT of different ways, but there is only one hammer.

nobody disputes guns are deadly. What is disputed is the lie that guns are used mostly for murder. Despite guns being the best tool to kill, more people are killed each year by hammers. That's a fact from the FBI crime stats.

Two Thirds of gun deaths are suicides.

By bringing up murders done by other weapons or tools, it is not to say guns aren't deadly, It's to point out that the focus on guns themselves as the leading factor in crimes simply isn't true.

The thesis of gun control advocates is that legally owned guns are responsible for countless crimes. That's just not true. Most deaths from legally owned guns are suicides and legitimate self defense. What's left is a very small number.

Sure, there's tons of crimes committed by criminals with illegal guns but gun laws already mean nothing to those people.

d7EVr3y.jpg

At least 29 people die every day in drunk driving related incidents. Enough is enough. This daily mass killing has to end. Oh i forgot vehicular homicide is a ok. And we tried the booze ban already.

Just putting things in perspective.

literally the only time I've heard of this

Can 100% confirm this is what happened. Long drive yesterday, listening to various news outlets, one of which switched to local news in Springfield, Missouri, talking about an off-duty fireman using his personal gun to stop and hold the guy until police arrived.

As stated above, TV has changed so much that the respect for authority and respect of another person's life has truly evaporated. Shows like the Purge - games like Grand Theft Auto - we could go on and on...

#prayersgoingup

I think the most important game is a reality game called, "I Have No Daddy To Whip My *** When I Do Stupid ****."

There is no doubt it is a complex problem, but if having to give up high cap mag can save even one life then Id say it's worth it.

Where does your "if it saves just one life" argument end? Seriously.

How many die in car accidents worldwide every year? Tens of thousands. Outlaw cars.

How many die from stabbings? Dozens, hundreds. Outlaw knives.

How many people drown? Hundreds. Outlaw swimming.

How many people choke to death on chicken bones? Dozens? Hundreds? Outlaw chickens.

How many are killed by illegal aliens? Answer - hundreds and hundreds.

So I guess you now fully support deporting illegals, all of them, and closing the border as doing so would save not just one life, or ten, or a hundred, BUT HUNDREDS EVERY YEAR.

At least 29 people die every day in drunk driving related incidents. Enough is enough. This daily mass killing has to end. Oh i forgot vehicular homicide is a ok. And we tried the booze ban already.

i have used this argument before and got "it's not the same". No one goes after Ford or Chevy or Dodge or the company that made the alcohol. They blame the bartender, the establishment, the waiter, but rarely the person.

i have used this argument before and got "it's not the same". No one goes after Ford or Chevy or Dodge or the company that made the alcohol. They blame the bartender, the establishment, the waiter, but rarely the person.

And no one threatens to take my car away because someone else abused their right to drive.

We should make drunk driving illegal.

Where does your "if it saves just one life" argument end? Seriously.

How many die in car accidents worldwide every year? Tens of thousands. Outlaw cars.

How many die from stabbings? Dozens, hundreds. Outlaw knives.

How many people drown? Hundreds. Outlaw swimming.

How many people choke to death on chicken bones? Dozens? Hundreds? Outlaw chickens.

How many are killed by illegal aliens? Answer - hundreds and hundreds.

So I guess you now fully support deporting illegals, all of them, and closing the border as doing so would save not just one life, or ten, or a hundred, BUT HUNDREDS EVERY YEAR.

Cars have regulations. You can't drive down the road in a race car. Cars also serve a purpose.
Knives also serve a purpose. Tell me the purpose of a 100 round drum? I have not seen where home invaders have been taken out because the owner had a gun carrying 100 bullets. As for illegals i have no problem deporting them. The rest of your arguments are just plain stupid. The point is no civilian has the need to carry around that kinda ammunition. I am not for banning assault rifles because any semi auto gun could be considered an assault rifle. Besides the dayton shooter actually used a pistol.

Cars have regulations. You can't drive down the road in a race car. Cars also serve a purpose.
Knives also serve a purpose. Tell me the purpose of a 100 round drum? I have not seen where home invaders have been taken out because the owner had a gun carrying 100 bullets. As for illegals i have no problem deporting them. The rest of your arguments are just plain stupid. The point is no civilian has the need to carry around that kinda ammunition. I am not for banning assault rifles because any semi auto gun could be considered an assault rifle. Besides the dayton shooter actually used a pistol.

feelings do not get to dictate what I can or can not do.