• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Just voted. My county is back to paper ballots. There was no straight-ticket option which will confuse the hell out of the Democrats who don't know how to vote any other way.
"You mean I have to pick from all these names? WTF is this?"

Trump in a landslide. On the interactive electoral map I have him with 327. I like it.

Sleepy Joe will get crushed.

I will laugh.

Libtards will cry hysterically.

AntiFa/BLM will riot but this time the National Guard will **** them up, in most cities.

It's virtually impossible for Trump to win in a landslide, but OK.

Any Republican candidate is fighting an uphill battle with the Democrats having the westcoast, northeast and Illinois locked up.

voting today after Mrs Blitz gets out of work. Drove past my voting center about 10 minutes ago, long long line. Maryland.

My friend in NY City said they are loading up the stores, just in case. How sad. Go Trump go.

Living in Iowa polling used to drive me crazy. Then we killed the landline and haven't been bugged since.

will be voting after work. Usually in and out with no problems. At a small church in my little neck of the woods. It feels like being a little kid on Christmas again. Nervous excitement!

#votered #redwave #4MoreYears #hashtagsarestupid

why is it that Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania do not count mail-in ballots until tomorrow?

biden-hillary.jpg

In my area there a lot of reports of fuckery in the polling places. I'm going after work . I hope they got their **** together by then.

Thankfully us conservatives don't riot when we don't get our way. Self defense is another matter. I hope people don't get stupid.

They started boarding up downtown Indy 2 days ago...looks like a war zone down there.

Voted! The first time the line has been out of the door, ever. I was #225 at 8:00 am. I remember years where I was # 79, 83, etc in the evening.

Right on Steelin. :usa2: