• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day Ground Reports: let's hear em

huh - just the opposite here - I usually never hear people talk in line but everybody was chatty

When I said there were a lot of first time voters, I meant kids - girls with nose-rings, one black and one hispanic kid - they have a special table for first timers...everyone was excited to see them!

I asked if they were having fun, they looked around a lot - maybe it was the first time they were ever inside a church

ha ha

got my sticker

The Panhandle of Florida is very red. Chatting = good. The Miami area is very blue. No noise and short lines = good.

Once more just register every american to vote, tie it to their Ss# make them do a fingerprint scan to vote... Or just issue everyone a public id card... Its extremely cheap to do even with security features...

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly. The problem is the conspiracy/mark of the beast people, we know what party they reside in.

I wore a Hillary t just to see if I could cause a few heart attacks among some of the old white racists here.

They were white, so therefore they were racist.
Who sounds like the racist here?

5:45 this morning there were over 100 people ahead of me. Usually I walk right in at 6:30. It took an hour. My wife voted at 11:15 and the line was still an hour long. Carmel is the most republican city in the most republican county (Hamilton) in Indiana. Trump's rallies here, like everywhere else, drew massive crowds. The heavy voter turnout at least here is all Trump. He might get 90%. Having Pence on the ticket helps him here too. Indiana is solid red.

Yeah, voted at 7:45 in Noblesville and it was about a 90 minute wait. Saw a lot of Trump/Pence shirts and hats.

They were white, so therefore they were racist.
Who sounds like the racist here?

You don't live where I live, you don't experience what I do.

You have the white privilege experience. Keep living in denial though.

any you have the libtard mental disability.....

I believe this is what you liberals call ... what is it ... oh, yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

which in turn builds prejudice. so, ElfieBullshitPersonalities, you, ma'am, sir, it are a prejudiced piece of ****. Congratulations.

My privilege was being born into a family with two parents, who stressed education. That is my only privilege. The rest I worked for.

White privilege is a bullshit word.
Made up by a bullshit college professor.
That teaches bullshit courses, that have no value in the marketplace.

You gotta blame that failure on someone.

Working here in OKC, I heard several coworkers stating they had to not only show their ID but their voter registration card. If you didn't have both, you didn't vote. It's state law.

So, who is that racist against? The white guy living out in the sticks that has no access to a car to drive 50 to 100 miles to get such documents? Or, a few in the inner city that could walk a few miles to get such documents? Hmmmm.......

Today my white privilege allowed me to buy whiskey and cigars for tonight's celebration. The cigar is called TOAST. Way too appropriate.

Acid-Toast-cigarplace.biz-14.jpg

Pig.jpg

anyone surprised that Indy likes to have plump tubular things in his mouth???

WHAT???

how many polling stations were there?

2, for what felt like half of the city of Noblesville. They never seem to adjust for the population growth we have had over the past 10 years.

WHAT???

how many polling stations were there?

Early voting in Hamilton County over the weekend had 5.5 - 6 hour wait times. Crazy the turn out this year.

Working here in OKC, I heard several coworkers stating they had to not only show their ID but their voter registration card. If you didn't have both, you didn't vote. It's state law.

So, who is that racist against? The white guy living out in the sticks that has no access to a car to drive 50 to 100 miles to get such documents? Or, a few in the inner city that could walk a few miles to get such documents? Hmmmm.......

I had to show my I.D. first. Then they matched it up to my name in address in their book. Then I had to sign my name in the book where they had a copy of my signature from my registration to make sure they matched. I had no problem with it. It should be done that way or something similar every where.

The wife and I got to the poll at 7:45 am, she was #46 and I was #47. Only two people in front of us but I live in a small town. The guy across the street from me is a poll worker and he said there were 19 people in line when he opened at 7:00 am.

It took me about 2 mins to vote. No one else was there. If the people at the site werent so busy gabbing I would have been done sooner. The one guy was hearing about county wide problems in (Westmoreland County), he said he had personally fielded about 30 phone calls. The ladies were talking about wrong choices showing up, but I had 0 problems and I am going to have to say it was user error. I voted around 3pm and was number 109 or 110 so very slow / poor turnout I believe in my town.

In line now 30 minutes no end in sight. Never ever been any thing close to this before. Everyone is quiet though. No telling how people are leaning.

IMG_3971.JPG

Got this when I was in line to vote. LMAO so loud everyone looked at me. I almost read it to them.

I had to show my I.D. first. Then they matched it up to my name in address in their book. Then I had to sign my name in the book where they had a copy of my signature from my registration to make sure they matched. I had no problem with it. It should be done that way or something similar every where.

That's what I had to do, other than the signature.
But, my name was removed from a list at that point.

I feel like sion.