• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day Ground Reports: let's hear em

Took me about 10 minutes to get out of car, vote and get back to car. Half of that was talking to neighbor outside of polling place.

I had to show my I.D. first. Then they matched it up to my name in address in their book. Then I had to sign my name in the book where they had a copy of my signature from my registration to make sure they matched. I had no problem with it. It should be done that way or something similar every where.

I went to vote and was prepared to cause a **** storm when they asked me for my personal information. I was simply going to say "I want my ballot and I don't have to self identify" and see what happened. I was prepared to say that Obama has said illegal aliens can vote without ID....that voter ID laws aren't in place, and I have a right to vote without identification. Wanted to see what would happen.

Then when I got there, immediately in front of me in line was my son's potential high school basketball coach (son is in 8th grade) and figured I shouldn't cause a scene.

got in and out at the polls....did seem to be a line forming as I was leaving......

The wife and I got to the poll at 7:45 am, she was #46 and I was #47. Only two people in front of us but I live in a small town. The guy across the street from me is a poll worker and he said there were 19 people in line when he opened at 7:00 am.

These numbers don't add up. You working for HC? :-)

Nothing to see here, move along.

Must be Soros' voting machines because Butler County has been run by Republicans forever.

In the burbs of Atlanta, SW of ATL, my wife and I took 5 minutes to vote. Voted in a small church that had about 10 polling stations.

Regardless of the outcome of this election this country is in dire need of a constitutional convention of the states. It's time to reel in federal power with some amendments.

Can not even voter fraud steal this election? Wow, I will be beyond excited.

I voted in Buck's Co PA. There was a HUGE line at the Fire Dept where I do not vote, but the HS where I do vote was busy, but they were very efficient at getting people in and out. We were in and out in 5min. I heard there were lines in the morning, but they got them through pretty quickly.

I voted early but went with co-worker just to observe.

I wore a Hillary t just to see if I could cause a few heart attacks among some of the old white racists here.

Ahhhh, a tad more information about our Jewish, African-American, Native American, Asperberger's, etc. douche.

He is a racist. A mindless, blithering, filthy, ugly racist.

There goes the neighboorhood!

Typical. Racist, dogshit ************ proclaims how great "people of color" are, but lives with white people.

Hey, ******, didn't you proclaim this election a blowout? Oh, you meant for Trump?

My bad.

Just kill yourself, racist **********.

Voted in California. No lines, no voters, nobody gives a ****.

That is why our state - once the greatest in the Union - is a ******* joke. Teddy Kennedy, when he was not too busy murdering girls in his car, was inundating my state with ******* illegals.

**** him. I am glad he is dead, and in hell.