• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

electoral college

I don't get it. I certainly didn't vote for Obama but once elected, I wanted him to do well because it would make our country do well. Totally gave him the benefit of doubt for the 1st 3 years or so until it was kinda obvious that his tenure was going to be a train wreck for the American people.

why don't people let Trump into office before labeling him a failure? like it or not he is our President. if he does well America does well.

I wanted him to do well, but I knew, based upon his political views that he would not. Based upon what he said he wanted to do, I wanted those ideas to fail.

So if Trump is president, helps inner cities like he said he would, makes us safer, brings jobs back for all Americans, and you would still say he is not your president? what is wrong with you?

long list, but "insufferable ****" sums it up pretty nicely.

has the C-word been banned here or is it just a setting on my side?

I guess it is banned.

Th Cee U Next Tuesday is banned because of me. Sorry guys.

Uncle Tom is a politically correct way for lefties to say "House N*gger".

Coconut is the same for them to say "Sp*ck".

More hypocrisy from Elfie.

Nope.... No racism there....

I've been away awhile so excuse me if this has already been requested.... Can you provide me with an instance of this "racism"? The misogynistic Trump had a female run his campaign.

Semantics perhaps but that would still make it states rights.... No matter the driver.

Temper tantrums are never calmed with rational thought or discourse. Have you raised any children ?[/QUOTE

I should have said it slightly differently. I have no doubt that to the poor Southern farm boy, that war had nothing to do with slavery. To the rich Southern planter, it had everything to do with slavery. Perhaps that is the distinction we should make.