• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elfies latest gibberish

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/03/07/ben-carson-is-a-21st-century-uncle-tom/

Are you going to ban me Supe for someone else's article? I didn't say it...........,but go ahead as this is the way the fascistic thought police work. Try to sanitize the truth....GO AHEAD.. ARE WE SCARED OF THE TRUTH?

by Nia Ashari Harris March 7, 2017

151015-news-carsontrump.jpg

On Monday in his first address as the Housing and Urban Development secretary Ben Carson made the most headass statement he’s ever made. He foolishly compared slaves to immigrants stating, “That’s what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they, too, had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”

African people were forced here to be slaves. The word immigrant implies that the slaves had a choice. There was no choice to move to America. There was no consent. There was no compensation for the work. And more importantly, there were no dreams of pursuit of the land, only dreams of freedom. Everyone seems to know this except Ben Carson.

This brings me to my main point: Ben Carson is a 21st century Uncle Tom. Carson plays into the hands of the President Agent Orange administration in order to make his money. He’s subservient to President Agent Orange. It’s the same way that Uncle Tom sought the approval and validation of his slave masters. Even more disgusting, Carson is playing the role of the token black friend in this administration, but he doesn’t care. It’s no secret that Ben Carson was appointed the Housing and Urban Development secretary in order to appease the comments about the President Orange Administration being racist. Carson is there as a figure of diversity. However, his pathetic ability to continually kiss the *** of President Agent Orange reveals that picking Ben Carson was not a true pick of diversity. Ben Carson has legitimately sold his soul to the devil and is now attempting to make a mockery out of black people’s contribution to America. Ben Carson has already lost the support of the black community and it does not look like he’s attempting to fix the bridges that he has burned anytime soon. His behavior is embarrassing and it simply will not be tolerated by the black community.

Apparently Nia Ashari Harris is every bit as stupid and racist as you are. I just wanted to get this in before you get banned in 10 minutes. Happy trails!

And let's be honest. You WANT to get banned, which is why you keep poking at it. You know it will give you more to piss and moan and play the victim about later on. Most liberals are exceptional at playing the victim, so your idiocy should be no surprise to anyone.

Last edited:
Apparently Nia Ashari Harris is every bit as stupid and racist as you are. I just wanted to get this in before you get banned in 10 minutes. Happy trails!

And let's be honest. You WANT to get banned, which is why you keep poking at it. You know it will give you more to piss and moan and play the victim about later on. Most liberals are exceptional at playing the victim, so your idiocy should be no surprise to anyone.

No idiot. I won't be told "answer yes or no, nothing else"

I don't want to get banned, but I won't be dictated to in P.M.'s about how to answer and what I can say in posts. Accused of wanting to make racist comments by one poster who is a fellow traveler with the mod in question, then said mod takes that as I said racist comments.

Get your story straight instead of regurgitating Fox News talking point stereotypes about liberals.

any article refers to Trump as President Agent Orange has zero credibility, but go ahead and preach as gospel. We will be quoting articles from the National Inquirer next. Oh, wait. . .

No idiot. I won't be told "answer yes or no, nothing else"

I don't want to get banned, but I won't be dictated to in P.M.'s about how to answer and what I can say in posts. Accused of wanting to make racist comments by one poster who is a fellow traveler with the mod in question, then said mod takes that as I said racist comments.

Get your story straight instead of regurgitating Fox News talking point stereotypes about liberals.

I don't watch Fox News first of all. Second of all you are somebody who gets off on being controversial and trying to piss people off. You are the guy in the room that nobody can ******* stand because you come off as a know it all, elitist, douche who will always take the opposite opinion just to make a scene. Very ironic that you accuse me of regurgitating talking points because you've never posted a single thing in this forum that wasn't a regurgitation of some bullshit Liberal talking point. At least I sometimes actually try to think about things objectively and make up my own mind instead of being a ******* sheep. I can't agree with either party on everything but I agree with both on certain issues....because I use my brain once in awhile. You should try it.

Last edited:

Harris didn't call slaves "immigrants"....keep trying putz.

My guess is that he's being called an Uncle tom is because he doesn't suck dick and take it in the ***.

Does anyone have a goid recipe for brussel sprouts?

Does anyone have a goid recipe for brussel sprouts?

Drizzle them with balsamic and oil, then roast them under medium to high heat. Be careful not to burn. My Uncle Tom taught me how to make them, when we were up at his cabin in Centre County last summer.

Good lord. This is more typical liberal lies and fake news. They take a statement completely out of context and spin it up to fit their narrative.

Posting an article by a racist is still you expressing your racism. Supe should ban your ignorant ***. You morons hold Michael Brown in higher regard than you do Dr. Ben Carson. It’s disgusting.

Pants up, don’t loot! ************.

The Trump Tariff Layoffs Begin

Enjoy Pennsylvanians...the worst is yet to come. The irony of swinging for trump in the election...........

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trump-tariff-layoffs-begin-1521241456

American Keg Company is the only remaining U.S. manufacturer of stainless steel beer kegs. Despite competition from German and Chinese firms, American Keg has only used domestic steel. But now it’s being punished for this domestic sourcing as Donald Trump’s steel tariffs have forced the business to lay off a third of its workforce.

Since it began manufacturing kegs in 2015, the Pottstown, Pennsylvania-based American Keg has operated on a narrow margin. The 15.5-gallon keg is a staple in bars and fraternities, and the American-made version currently retails for $115 while a German or Chinese keg costs about $95. American Keg has survived by selling to craft breweries that want to support U.S. workers and American steel, even at a small premium. “But there’s a limit to what people would pay to have an American product,” says CEO Paul Czachor.

Mr. Trump has imposed the tariffs in the name of national security. But in practice they punish American steel users by giving the American metal industry the opportunity to raise prices while still undercutting foreign steel and aluminum.

Tariffs were one of Donald Trump’s campaign promises, and steel makers have already raised prices in anticipation. Since Mr. Trump took office, the price for American hot-rolled steel coil has increased by more than 35%, rising about $222 a ton, according to price data from S&P Global Platts. When the President signed orders imposing the tariffs on March 8, prices increased by more than 4% in a day.

American Keg is bracing for even higher domestic steel prices this year. “We’re already seeing that we’re getting priced out of the market with our U.S. kegs,” Mr. Czachor said. “We’re very concerned that this could put us out of business.”

One week after the Commerce Department recommended heavy tariffs on steel and aluminum in February, Mr. Czachor gathered 10 of his 30 workers in a conference room at work and broke the news that they were being laid off. Mark Foster, 55, was among those who lost a job.

“I had to hold back tears, and it was kind of embarrassing,” Mr. Foster told us in an interview this week. “I took it hard. I really took it hard. American Keg was my ticket. I was making my own money. It was a place where I could get my independence. Now that’s blown. It’s just a real hardship because where before, the money was coming in, and there was more food in the refrigerator, now my wife and I are trying to get the government to give us food stamps until work picks up. Why would you do that, Mr. President, when we would rather work than be on welfare?”

Good question. The Trump tariffs are supposed to protect the 140,000 workers employed by steel makers. But even if they do that for a while, until companies like American Keg suffer and stop buying steel, the tariffs punish the 6.5 million workers in steel-dependent industries. Many of those newly vulnerable workers are blue-collar guys like Mr. Foster who crave the dignity of a day’s work.

Mr. Trump will pay a political price for his rotten policy, and he should. But far worse is the arbitrary damage to businesses and workers like Mark Foster who are being punished not by competition but by their own government.

Any decent human being the left just detests. I don't think elfpig has a fully functional brain.
Dr.Carson is a top notch human being!

I've decided I can't waste another cent on a board covered in **** by an elfie. Not a big deal. Free speech and all but I don't have to financially support it

Dr.Carson is a top notch human being!
That may be true but you must admit Carson's been a terrible HUD secretary. Wtf has he done since being in office?

I thought Trump fires underperformers, guess not. He's been busy frantically steering a sinking ship - losing cabinet members, advisors, his press team - Trump must have forgotten what a ****** job Carson's been doing. Too many chainsaws, flaming bottles and golf clubs to juggle at once, all while tweeting hysterically like a 12-year old.

Nearly a year and a half of total and utter chaos. Pat yourselves on the back Trump supporters.

elfie was told via PM to tone it down. Ze refused to accept that he was being a racist ****. Ze said it was being said elsewhere. I made point that that doesn't matter, we don't do that here.
Ze insisted.

Coolie banned ze before I could get here.

Thanks, Coolie. ya ****.

Supe was doing community work with the ugly and afflicted today.

i.e. I was in public with Ark.
I may never recover.

That may be true but you must admit Carson's been a terrible HUD secretary. Wtf has he done since being in office?

I thought Trump fires underperformers, guess not. He's been busy frantically steering a sinking ship - losing cabinet members, advisors, his press team - Trump must have forgotten what a ****** job Carson's been doing. Too many chainsaws, flaming bottles and golf clubs to juggle at once, all while tweeting hysterically like a 12-year old.

Nearly a year and a half of total and utter chaos. Pat yourselves on the back Trump supporters.

Since you know so much, please enlighten the unwashed among us as to HUD secretary's in the past that have done a stellar job, and what has become of all the progress they made.

Drizzle them with balsamic and oil, then roast them under medium to high heat. Be careful not to burn. My Uncle Tom taught me how to make them, when we were up at his cabin in Centre County last summer.

thanks. very similar to my aunt Harriet's. except she stowed them away for a few months.