• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elfies latest gibberish

I've decided I can't waste another cent on a board covered in **** by an elfie. Not a big deal. Free speech and all but I don't have to financially support it

Hey, I do a lot of work around here and I appreciate your support and contribution.

Hey, I do a lot of work around here and I appreciate your support and contribution.

Justin, I appreciate all you do, believe me. Without you there is no board. I don't think the majority knows,myself included, how much work you do just so we can log in at any time and enjoy one of our favorite site on the net. I thank you and I am glad there is someone as dedicated as you, willing to put in the work. I feel the least we could to is to cough up a few bucks to help support the efforts. It's easy enough for most of us. You know I've continuously supported the board ever since Dave gave us the option to contribute years ago. And my subscription expires in Dec. More than likely I will continue to contribute to the board. I would never ask for any favors or put forth any demands on you in exchange for the contributions. But, like you, I've been on this board since it started 20+ years ago and I don't think I'm exaggerating one bit when I say, there has never been a bigger pile of **** than elfireo. He/she/it is easily the most hateful despicable thing to grace the board in those 20 years.No other poster even comes close.... I've seen other jerks here but they usually don't last this long. If you can think of another, please remind me.

As far as I'm concerned, you can un ban elfie right now. I believe everyone should be able to say what they want. This board is great because we can all say what we want. This board was born because the overly censored official board. However, For me, it is a personal question I will have to ask myself come re-subscribe time. Do I want to donate to the platform on which elfireo stands and spouts it's views of the world in the manner it does?

Last edited:
Elfie is far left, neo-Marxist scum....true. No one here takes him seriously. And his constant beatdowns are some of the best entertainment on the board. He is like a zoo animal. We want to view him, buy he needs to be put in his cage every once in a while.

That is my 2 cents.

No idiot. I won't be told "answer yes or no, nothing else"

I don't want to get banned, but I won't be dictated to in P.M.'s about how to answer and what I can say in posts. Accused of wanting to make racist comments by one poster who is a fellow traveler with the mod in question, then said mod takes that as I said racist comments.

Get your story straight instead of regurgitating Fox News talking point stereotypes about liberals.

Quit your ******* whining! You are the biggest crybaby ***** I've ever seen.

Elfie is far left, neo-Marxist scum....true. No one here takes him seriously. And his constant beatdowns are some of the best entertainment on the board. He is like a zoo animal. We want to view him, buy he needs to be put in his cage every once in a while.

That is my 2 cents.

Remember my Mom and Dad taking us to Horseshoe Bend as a young kid.

It was a big deal at the time and we actually rode around the bend. Wonder if they still do that?

However, For me, it is a personal question I will have to ask myself come re-subscribe time. Do I want to donate to the platform on which elfireo stands and spouts it's views of the world in the manner it does?
But you're perfectly fine with the vitriolic, bigoted, hateful posts of IndySteel, MTForged and others on the right since they align with your political views. That's worth every cent of your money. Got it.

But you're perfectly fine with the vitriolic, bigoted, hateful posts of IndySteel, MTForged and others on the right since they align with your political views. That's worth every cent of your money. Got it.

I've sent PMs to both. Just as I did with Elfie.
so you can cool your **** and stop pulling at your nipples.

I've sent PMs to both. Just as I did with Elfie. so you can cool your **** and stop pulling at your nipples.
Why are you answering a post addressed to another poster? Just wondering.

Hi Tibtard. Welcome back from your safe space! That was a long one. You must’ve been really triggered. Just for clarification, I admit that I do not like these misguided pansies who think that guns are to blame instead of the mentally ill nutjobs, like the Parkland whacko who was reported to the FBI and police multiple times. But I have not said anything bigoted about them. Besides, that putz with face that needs to be hit with a tire iron who leads these warped ***** is white.

Justin, I appreciate all you do, believe me. Without you there is no board. I don't think the majority knows,myself included, how much work you do just so we can log in at any time and enjoy one of our favorite site on the net. I thank you and I am glad there is someone as dedicated as you, willing to put in the work. I feel the least we could to is to cough up a few bucks to help support the efforts. It's easy enough for most of us. You know I've continuously supported the board ever since Dave gave us the option to contribute years ago. And my subscription expires in Dec. More than likely I will continue to contribute to the board. I would never ask for any favors or put forth any demands on you in exchange for the contributions. But, like you, I've been on this board since it started 20+ years ago and I don't think I'm exaggerating one bit when I say, there has never been a bigger pile of **** than elfireo. He/she/it is easily the most hateful despicable thing to grace the board in those 20 years.No other poster even comes close.... I've seen other jerks here but they usually don't last this long. If you can think of another, please remind me.

As far as I'm concerned, you can un ban elfie right now. I believe everyone should be able to say what they want. This board is great because we can all say what we want. This board was born because the overly censored official board. However, For me, it is a personal question I will have to ask myself come re-subscribe time. Do I want to donate to the platform on which elfireo stands and spouts it's views of the world in the manner it does?
There’s a fairly simple solution. Go back to only paid members have access to P&R and Concession Stand.

There’s a fairly simple solution. Go back to only paid members have access to P&R and Concession Stand.

giphy.gif

No. I am not perfectly fine with everyone's opinions. And they don't have to be fine with mine. Elfie is a straight up hater. And if I choose not to support his platform, that's my decision. If someone wants to have a show on Broadway where they **** on recycled plastic bottles, I feel they have that right. And I have the right not to buy a ticket to the show.

to assure you that this has been addressed.
i was the one who initially contacted elfie about his bullshit.
thus, i should also be the one to contact Indy and MT about their language as well.
so, it has been handled. in the same manner in which elfie was first discussed. however, neither MT or Indy were childish and said "yeah, well, others are doing it elsewhere and **** you".
you're welcome.

because he is a moderator and is telling you and everyone else that he has addressed this issue...

A response to leftist hate and vitriol usually. In the case of MTForged it was in response to leftists using misguided children in an attempt to strip him of his natural right to self defense.

Supe, and Coolie handled this correctly.

Booted, thanks man. You know I don't want anyone to ruin the site for anyone else. I think we've done a good job of getting rid of scum and got the football side back to being a good conversation site. Honestly I hardly ever read this part of the site. Basically never. I was alerted to this thread on Saturday so I took a peek. He's been given a vacation.

But as Coolie said in the thread that's locked at the top of the page, everyone needs to tone it down just a bit in here.

Well, see ya Twatty. Could not have happened to a more deserving queef.