• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

So some unemployed left-wing loser hands out flags?

******* liberals ... you lot are like the fat chicks doomed to stay at home during prom, and posting **** on Facebook because you think it makes you look smart.

No, you still look like a fat **** left home for prom.

The Elftard is like that fat chick in the ***** March who held up a sign saying "No, you make me a sandwich" but she knows full well that no man in his right mind will ever want to **** her, let alone make her something to eat. That's mostly why they're so pissed.

I seem to recall EVERY little thing Obama did being scrutinized.

My my ...which would you consider a 'little thing" there Elfie?

bzt2dxuccaar4vc_jpg_large.jpg

Last edited:
It's all over but more libtard crying

House Intel Chair On Trump-Russia Evidence: ‘There’s Nothing There’

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee on Monday rejected reports that members of President Trump’s campaign team had regular contact with Russian officials.

“There is no evidence that I’ve been presented [by the intelligence community] of regular contact with anybody in the Trump campaign,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters.

“The way it sounds like to me is, it’s been looked into and there’s no evidence of anything there.”

Rather than any links between the White House and Russia, Nunes insisted, the only “serious crime” of which the committee had any evidence is a myriad of media leaks, apparently from the intelligence community.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...vidence-of-trump-campaign-contact-with-russia

The Elftard is like that fat chick in the ***** March who held up a sign saying "No, you make me a sandwich" ...

At the risk of inciting further chastisement from Supe as to elfiePoloLiar's gender/cis-gender/fakegender/weirdshit sexuality ... this may be elfiePoloLiar:

no-you-make-me-a-sandwich_fb_2848551.jpg