• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

Don't worry if he survives without being impeached ...

You live in a fantasy world. Seriously, your Trump-obsession is just ... bizarre. Did Trump **** your mom in the *** and then fail to return her calls? If so, I guess we know how you were spawned.

Also, Trump is not going to get impeached. Your lunatic rants about impeachment due to ... well, nothing ... merely prove that point that you are a creepy, weirdo stalker wanna-be.

Finally, the truth of the matter is that you are simply horrified at the prospect of his economic plan working, improving the median income, and creating jobs. That would prove that the left's government-driven economic plans are and always have been a giant ******* lie, told by idiotic ******* liars.

My, my what good little sheep we are.

And dumb too.

frabz-Liberals-Still-Dumber-than-real-sheep-27244a.jpg

Duffle Bag Manufacturers Adding American Jobs As We Speak

DRAIN THAT SWAMP! Kickstarting the most corrupt administration in American history.

The sad part is these cheap ******** will probably source those bags from China.....I mean who cares about the blue collar Trumptards anyway?

Of course all this fits in what they were doing with Russia pre election, the Tillerson appointment, etc.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...repeal-of-transparency-rule-for-oil-companies

February 14, 2017 - 02:37 PM EST

Trump signs repeal of transparency rule for oil companies

President Trump signed legislation Tuesday to repeal a controversial regulation that would have required energy companies to disclose their payments to foreign governments.

The legislation is the first time in 16 years that the Congressional Review Act (CRA) has been used to repeal a regulation, and only the second time in the two decades that act has been law. It is the third piece of legislation Trump has signed since taking office three weeks ago.

It is the start of one front in an aggressive deregulatory effort that the Trump administration and the GOP Congress are undertaking to roll back Obama-era rules on fossil fuel companies, financial institutions and other businesses that they say have suffered for the last eight years.

The resolution repeals a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rule written under the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law.

It was meant to fight corruption in resource-rich countries by mandating that companies on United States stock exchanges disclose the royalties and other payments that oil, natural gas, coal and mineral companies make to governments.

At a signing ceremony in the Oval Office, Trump said the legislation is part of a larger regulatory rollback that he and congressional Republicans are undertaking with the goal of economic and job recovery.

"This is a big signing, very important signing," Trump said, flanked at his desk by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas), Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) and other lawmakers.

"We're bringing back jobs big league. We're bringing them back at the plant level, we're bringing them back at the mine level. The energy jobs are coming back," he continued. "A lot of people going back to work now."

Trump then asked Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.), the measure's lead sponsor, to speak about it and regulatory reform in general.

"Over 20 years, there's been 56,000 rules that have been put in place, with very little legislative input or oversight, and it's time that changed," he said.

The administration and congressional allies say the SEC rule imposes massive, unnecessary costs on United States oil, natural gas and mining companies, putting them at a significant competitive disadvantage to foreign companies that do not have to comply.

"Misguided federal regulations such as the SEC rule addressed by H.J.R. 41 inflict real cost on the American people and put our businesses, especially small businesses, at a significant disadvantage," White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said earlier Tuesday.

"It's a priority for the Trump administration to fix our broken regulatory system so that it enhances American productivity and well-being without imposing unnecessary costs and burdens," he said.

"Signing this joint resolution is one more step toward achieving this goal."

The House passed the repeal measure earlier this month, followed shortly by the Senate.

Democrats and supporters of the SEC rule see the rollback as a victory for corruption.

"The rule they're trying to repeal protects U.S. citizens and investors from having millions of their dollars vanished into the pockets of corrupt foreign oligarchs," Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), top Democrat on the Senate Banking Committee, said earlier this month. "This kind of transparency is essential to combating waste, fraud, corruption and mismanagement."

Supports argued in part that if the United States takes a leading role on foreign payment transparency, other major nations would follow.

Exxon Mobil Corp., whose former CEO Rex Tillerson is now secretary of State, was one of the most vocal opponents of the rule, along with other major oil companies.

The SEC is still obligated under the Dodd-Frank law to write some form of a transparency rule for extractive industries.

But under the CRA, the agency can never publish any rule that is "substantially the same" as the one that has now been overturned.

Both chambers of Congress have also passed a CRA resolution to overturn the Interior Department's stream protection rule for coal mining, and Trump supports the repeal.

The House has passed numerous other regulatory repeal measures under the CRA, including ones on methane pollution and gun ownership, and the Senate is likely to take up at least some of them.

Will see who's whining and who's logical when what's under wraps right now is brought to light.

Can't wait for the hearings.

Meh what let's pretend he colluded with the ruskies... do you think the average trump voter will see any difference between that and Clinton colluding with msm to release damaging stories againd him and bernie... do you think after years of appluding the whistleblowers the dems can flip flop on why the public release of information useful to the public is suddenly bad...

Its an agenda and we all know it... doesn't matter

I sure am glad the Racist in Chief is uniting everyone like he said he would.

Damn muslim terrorists....

Hey Elfie, here is my favorite TYT video.
It is the one where they exposed themselves as the King of DNC Propaganda.

LOL.

Hey Elfie, here is my favorite TYT video.
It is the one where they exposed themselves as the King of DNC Propaganda.

LOL.

The only truth spoken throughout that pathetic whine session was when they were announcing the winner as the results were coming in.

That's right you should, except you wont because truth and facts always get in the way.
BBart does its own fact checking. Refute some of those if you can.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=breit...sc=8-14&cvid=6abe544a2aad437fa4137d7919afe516

Oh you like truth....

So then tell us how you feel about HJR 41 and the idea that disclosure of payments to foreign governments by American energy companies is NOT necessary.

This type of corruption doesn't disturb you?

Rhetorical of course. As Steelsask said there is NOTHING he can do that will make your type admit that you've been conned.

Oh you like truth....

So then tell us how you feel about HJR 41 and the idea that disclosure of payments to foreign governments by American energy companies is NOT necessary.

Rhetorical of course. As Steelsask said there is NOTHING he can do that will make your type admit that you've been conned.

http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills081/bills/HJR41.htm

Proposes a constitutional amendment prohibiting state courts from levying or imposing new or increased taxes, licenses, or fees without legislative or voter approval.?

That HJR 41?

Go on. I'm listening. I'll patronize your deflection.

Last edited:
Oh you like truth....

The companies of course have to disclose such payments to the IRS, and the change to an SEC regulation was designed to put US energy companies on equal footing with foreign energy companies - none of whom was required to disclose payments to foreign governments or entities, and who used the US energy companies' disclosures as a means to find out where our energy producers were bidding, and how much, and undercut them to get the business.

It is no different than requiring US companies to publish exactly how much they are bidding on huge construction contracts overseas, while foreign companies had no such requirement. Guess what happens? The foreign companies get the bid information and immediately underbid US companies.

Your brain-damaged analysis always sees some nefarious motive behind basic policies, while ignoring the basic facts.

http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills081/bills/HJR41.htm

Proposes a constitutional amendment prohibiting state courts from levying or imposing new or increased taxes, licenses, or fees without legislative or voter approval.?

That HJR 41?

Go on. I'm listening. I'll patronize your deflection.

No, he's talking about this one:

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That Congress disapproves the rule submitted by the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to “Disclosure of Payments by Resource Extraction Issuers” (published at 81 Fed. Reg. 49359 (July 27, 2016)), and such rule shall have no force or effect.

The companies of course have to disclose such payments to the IRS, and the change to an SEC regulation was designed to put US energy companies on equal footing with foreign energy companies - none of whom was required to disclose payments to foreign governments or entities, and who used the US energy companies' disclosures as a means to find out where our energy producers were bidding, and how much, and undercut them to get the business.

It is no different than requiring US companies to publish exactly how much they are bidding on huge construction contracts overseas, while foreign companies had no such requirement. Guess what happens? The foreign companies get the bid information and immediately underbid US companies.

Your brain-damaged analysis always sees some nefarious motive behind basic policies, while ignoring the basic facts.

That's not the purpose of it Deepthroattime. The purpose of it is to make payments to criminal governments without those government's citizens being informed about it happenning.

It's the old American colonialist tactics that have been used since the Spanish American war:

1. Pay off leadership

2. Rape country of resources and exploit local work force.

3. Sell weapons to said leadership(to brutally keep citizens in line)

4. Rinse & Repeat.

This is old news from ARAMCO to what was done ffrom Central to South America.

Last edited:
Trump invents fake attack on Sweden

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-invents-fake-attack-on-sweden-a2b4b78d21df#.skoev2fle

Trump invents fake attack on Sweden

An even greater tragedy than the Bowling Green massacre.

"We got to keep our country safe!” President Trump warned at a rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday night. He told a horror story about a Northern European nation that “took in large numbers” of refugees and is now facing “problems like they never thought possible.”
“Look at what happened last night in Sweden!” Trump told his audience. “Sweden! Who would believe this, Sweden?”

Trump is right to wonder who would believe his tale of innocent Swedes cowering before a grave new threat, because as multiple journalists and at least one former Prime Minister of Sweden pointed out not long after Trump’s remarks, there was no attack on Sweden Friday night.

Though the Swedish Bowling Green Massacre did not happen Friday night, one thing that did happen that evening is Fox News’ Tucker Carlson aired an interview with Fox personality and filmmaker Ami Horowitz, whose most recent documentary film claims that Muslim refugees committed crimes after arriving in Sweden.

It appears that the President of the United States may have watched this Fox segment and mistakenly believed that he was watching a live report on a specific incident that occurred Friday evening.

This manchild is epically stupid.....he makes George W. seem intelligent.

I dont know whats worse... trump spouting out gibberish or all the convoluted attacks by the nutwing bunch... not even the left... i know plenty if composed rational liberals.. just a select group of immature ******** driving me nuts... Elfie i swear if you and your ilk keep this up ill vote trump next election just out of spite... knock it off till he does something actually bad... not just disagreeable to your sensibilities...

Quick google search finds numerous attacks and rapes in Sweden going back to last year. So to act like there isn't a problem is a joke. I work for a major German company and have friends all over Germany and there are issues in every major city. Especially up North around Berlin.

That's not the purpose of it Deepthroattime. The purpose of it is to make payments to criminal governments without those government's citizens being informed about it happenning.

It's the old American colonialist tactics that have been used since the Spanish American war:

1. Pay off leadership

2. Rape country of resources and exploit local work force.

3. Sell weapons to said leadership(to brutally keep citizens in line)

4. Rinse & Repeat.

This is old news from ARAMCO to what was done ffrom Central to South America.

You idiot, the order affects reporting by PRIVATE BUSINESSES on their bids to foreign countries. And you somehow idiotically contort that into the US government selling weapons to foreign countries? What a ********.

You are so stupid you can't even get the basic facts correct.

I dont know whats worse... trump spouting out gibberish or all the convoluted attacks by the nutwing bunch... not even the left... i know plenty if composed rational liberals.. just a select group of immature ******** driving me nuts... Elfie i swear if you and your ilk keep this up ill vote trump next election just out of spite... knock it off till he does something actually bad... not just disagreeable to your sensibilities...

Honestly I think a fair amount of people did this already in this election. Rational people have gotten sick and tired of the perpetually hysterical left throwing out baseless accusations and insults whenever somebody has the gall to disagree with them. In fact, upon examination, I think that had a lot to do with why I voted for him. That and I ******* despise Politicians.

Last edited:
So much material, so little time...

UkzubIM.jpg

YNK3NDD.jpg

About the new rape culture that was imported into Europe.....it's common knowledge and coming to a boiling point.

stvSe9C.jpg

Trump’s first month travel cost taxpayers just less than what Obama spent in a year

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-first-month-travel-expenses-11-million-a1feb6cd829b#.h1h03cmc5

DRAIN THAT TREASURY LIAR HYPOCRITE!

On Monday, President Trump returns to Washington DC from his private Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, where he’s spent the last three weekends.
The Washington Post reports that those three trips “probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency.”

Last edited:
Lol, or another way to put it:

tantrum.jpg

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-first-month-travel-expenses-11-million-a1feb6cd829b#.h1h03cmc5

DRAIN THAT TREASURY LIAR HYPOCRITE!

On Monday, President Trump returns to Washington DC from his private Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, where he’s spent the last three weekends.
The Washington Post reports that those three trips “probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency.”

When Trump disbands the EPA and the DOE, there will be enough to pay for it. Winning does make one tired.