• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Embarrassing!

No AI, just a busy man. I actually posted this as a comment to the article where Bryant McFadden was quoted as saying Steeler fans are spoiled...... One of RyanM's thoughts was
"A .500 football team that lacks discipline, physicality and an identity"
Which I totally agreed with. I then joined, copied, and pasted to this sight because I felt I needed to say it "out loud" to see true Steeler fans reactions. It's about what I hoped or expected unfortunately, but the press always seems to make this idiot a genius. I'll get back with yuh's soon and I'm no writer just a passionate Steeler fan so thanks for editing. It was quite long, sorry, but I'm just rounding 1st base....

• Love
Reactions: MTC
No AI, just a busy man. I actually posted this as a comment to the article where Bryant McFadden was quoted as saying Steeler fans are spoiled...... One of RyanM's thoughts was

Which I totally agreed with. I then joined, copied, and pasted to this sight because I felt I needed to say it "out loud" to see true Steeler fans reactions. It's about what I hoped or expected unfortunately, but the press always seems to make this idiot a genius. I'll get back with yuh's soon and I'm no writer just a passionate Steeler fan so thanks for editing. It was quite long, sorry, but I'm just rounding 1st base....
Grab a seat. Get to know the crowd. Ignore references to a guy named Bob. You like Chevy's?

Well ain’t’cha hotter than satan’s testicles. Exuse my assumptions and welcome aboard this whacky board called Steeler Nation - the last beacon of hope for Steelers fans
And a few Pens fans

Reactions: MTC
And a few Pens fans
Pens fans are pretty passionate no matter which part of the internet you’re on.

It’s easy to run across a casual Steelers fan/Tomlin apologist than it is a casual Pens fan

Well ain’t’cha hotter than satan’s testicles. Exuse my assumptions and welcome aboard this whacky board called Steeler Nation - the last beacon of hope for Steelers fans
Bacon of hope... yummm

An AI based on what it reads in SN ? And where is the "Mason stats over KP" reference?
Those gummie spammers are pretty smart.
Cannot doubt those AI bots these days

Yowza! You had a lot of pent up frustrations that’s for sure.
Welcome to the board but relax a bit. I think these last four weeks will be interesting to say the least and the off season, maybe like no other in recent history.
Stay tuned!
One could hope. Firing Canada mid season was ground breaking for the Steelers but I believe the shovel has been hung back up in the shed and we'll have to endure Tomlin for the final yr of his contract. His winning season streak is killing the Steelers. Again, this is only my opinion, but I think him and (most of) his staff will return for a 9-8 season next yr so the organization has ample time to round up the next head coach. That's the Steeler way, just ask Dick "I'm gonna retire for 1 yr and 10 days" LeBeau. If my last name was Rooney, Hines Ward would be my head coach this week. How's that for jerking the knees? I don't know Hines personally or if he's ready to be the head coach of an NFL organization, but I know who he is. His resume doesn't look bad so far. I know he bleeds black and gold, I know what he gave as a player and expected from the players around him. I know he was a leader and anyone who played with him would follow him into battle to there death. There might even be a picture of him in the dictionary next to "Steeler" Let him feel this team out for the rest of the season to instill the Steeler way to the willing and able, and weed out the ones who can't. He was offered the wide receivers coaching job by Tomlin a while back, when Antonio the Clown was still a Steeler, is everyone aware of that? He was gonna take it with the condition that the wide receiver room was going to be in his control. Practice, how they went about daily routines, and most important of all what I believe was the real deal breaker........discipline! Tomlin couldn't pull that last one off, Hines turned the job down. Stop and think about who and what the Steelers were before the Brown Bell sagas started. I know I thought not winning a Super Bowl in the "Prime" and latter stages of Ben's career was a laughable thought to me. I'm not laughing any more. Speculatory for sure, but is it possible Hines ward may have been the Norton to our computers? Because somewhere along the line the Steelers became infested with virus attacks that proved to be to much to over come. P.S. Sorry Madinsomniac, I tried clicking the icons to make paragraphs butt couldn't pull it off......could you help a brother out?​

Son of a $%#&@! It's as if I double spaced to make it longer...... My bad

One could hope. Firing Canada mid season was ground breaking for the Steelers but I believe the shovel has been hung back up in the shed and we'll have to endure Tomlin for the final yr of his contract. His winning season streak is killing the Steelers. Again, this is only my opinion, but I think him and (most of) his staff will return for a 9-8 season next yr so the organization has ample time to round up the next head coach. That's the Steeler way, just ask Dick "I'm gonna retire for 1 yr and 10 days" LeBeau. If my last name was Rooney, Hines Ward would be my head coach this week. How's that for jerking the knees? I don't know Hines personally or if he's ready to be the head coach of an NFL organization, but I know who he is. His resume doesn't look bad so far. I know he bleeds black and gold, I know what he gave as a player and expected from the players around him. I know he was a leader and anyone who played with him would follow him into battle to there death. There might even be a picture of him in the dictionary next to "Steeler" Let him feel this team out for the rest of the season to instill the Steeler way to the willing and able, and weed out the ones who can't. He was offered the wide receivers coaching job by Tomlin a while back, when Antonio the Clown was still a Steeler, is everyone aware of that? He was gonna take it with the condition that the wide receiver room was going to be in his control. Practice, how they went about daily routines, and most important of all what I believe was the real deal breaker........discipline! Tomlin couldn't pull that last one off, Hines turned the job down. Stop and think about who and what the Steelers were before the Brown Bell sagas started. I know I thought not winning a Super Bowl in the "Prime" and latter stages of Ben's career was a laughable thought to me. I'm not laughing any more. Speculatory for sure, but is it possible Hines ward may have been the Norton to our computers? Because somewhere along the line the Steelers became infested with virus attacks that proved to be to much to over come. P.S. Sorry Madinsomniac, I tried clicking the icons to make paragraphs butt couldn't pull it off......could you help a brother out?​
Damn inflation, seems some people can't even afford new paragraphs nowadays.

I don't know what happened, I clicked on a couple of the paragraph thingy's at the top of the page mid post and didn't think anything occurred?! Either way it's most embarrassing. Unless there's a trophy for back-to-back worst 1st 2 post in Steeler Nation history?
I'm not sure how I pulled that off. I clicked on the paragraph thingy's atop the page a couple times mid typing but didn't think anything occurred. I guess I've become my own title.....Embarrassing! Unless there's a trophy for the worst 1st two posts in Steeler Nation history? Jus kiddin, I'll try to clean it uP!